FlufyFox SLAL Pack Closed for now

1 hour ago, NickosTyr said:

FNIS is giving me a warning  >>Warning: Inconsistent mod FlufyFoxH. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (81) and corresponding behavior file (103)<<   I usually don't ignore warnings in FNIS.  But is this ok to ignore?

oh really ? for which game is ? i will check out, maybe i forgot to rebuild the file when i separate them :3 and thanks for getting my animations

44 minutes ago, FlufyFox said:

oh really ? for which game is ? i will check out, maybe i forgot to rebuild the file when i separate them :3 and thanks for getting my animations

Happened to me on LE version.  I rebuilt with FNIS generator, but still throws an error.  Visually, I didn't see anything wrong with the setup.  81 animations and that's how many are supposed to be there.

5 hours ago, NickosTyr said:

FNIS is giving me a warning  >>Warning: Inconsistent mod FlufyFoxH. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (81) and corresponding behavior file (103)<<   I usually don't ignore warnings in FNIS.  But is this ok to ignore?

Same thing for me on SLE.
Reading FlufyFoxH
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod FlufyFoxH. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (81) and corresponding behavior file (103)<<

6 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

Same thing for me on SLE.
Reading FlufyFoxH
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod FlufyFoxH. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (81) and corresponding behavior file (103)<<

First Thank You guys for enjoying my work ^^ This is really strange... but i think you guys dont need to worry, i will try fix this when i update again the files :3 

These are great. A few are slightly out of alignment by default for me, but i can change alignment in game no not anything that needs fixing.

I particularly like the magic one in the human selection. Would love to see more like that in the future.

Looks great, nice work. I do have one small suggestion, as some people don't use creatures in our playthrough, so perhaps offering 2 different downloads, one for Human only and the other for Human/Critters, and this way, the ones who don't use creatures can still use your animations :)

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Looks great, nice work. I do have one small suggestion, as some people don't use creatures in our playthrough, so perhaps offering 2 different downloads, one for Human only and the other for Human/Critters, and this way, the ones who don't use creatures can still use your animations :)

I second this. Was actually going to request the same thing. lol If it would be possible to get a humans only download. Great job on the animations. :) There is a small number of solo female/Masturbation animations out there right now. Could it be possible to get a few more of those? Thank you again.

20 hours ago, degtyarev said:

Refreshing to see cuddle anims

I second this, also would be nice to get futa anims also in FxM versions.  But all in all these are quality I really like it.  Especially like the "Checking them out", really would like more animations like these, cuddling and this kinda touching stuff. All animation sets usually have just 4-5 stages on penetration.

GREAT

20 hours ago, oxidized-iron said:

Can you post preview gifs on other site? Because imgur doesn't work for some reason.

Strange xD i can see to post them on redgifs too, so you can see them all on my profile there.

10 hours ago, ddryg49 said:

I second this, also would be nice to get futa anims also in FxM versions.  But all in all these are quality I really like it.  Especially like the "Checking them out", really would like more animations like these, cuddling and this kinda touching stuff. All animation sets usually have just 4-5 stages on penetration.

GREAT

Thanks ^^ Yes i like making a foreplay and adding some cute touchs :3 so you can use with some relationship mods or roleplay ^^