Potion of Reborn - 11/02/2013 Chapter 3 released.(Contains shower sex, anal, rape, blood, inside view, heavy spoiler for Dawnguard)

Classy Cat

Ah... ok. It was a well-written story, except maybe episode 3, and I was hoping to find out what would happen next.

I was expecting a twist, like the dragonborn actually being female as opposed to who we saw at the end of episode 3, who would actually be the dragonborn's housecarl. And both would take advantage of the confusion to infiltrate Heaven, free Serana and end Angie in a blaze of glory. Or something similar, I dunno.

The story is very graphic and dark. Kinda reminds me of that one episode of The Walking Dead where someone almost gets raped. I was watching that with my dad. I paused it before it got bad and we both agreed to skipped the episode. Rape as drama is dark as hell.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived