Potion of Reborn - 11/02/2013 Chapter 3 released.(Contains shower sex, anal, rape, blood, inside view, heavy spoiler for Dawnguard)

Classy Cat

TESV_2013_06_11_12_10_29_78_800x450.jpg

TESV_2013_06_11_11_40_45_33_800x450.jpg

TESV_2013_06_11_11_53_03_83_800x450.jpg

TESV_2013_06_11_14_07_42_22_800x450.jpg

-SCREENSHOTS-

67176889.png

69782572.png

26898131.png

-DOWNLOAD-

http://rapidshare.com/files/8124932/Potion%20of%20Reborn%20v2.mp4

http://www.4shared.com/video/lFvlgUZO/Potion_of_Reborn_v2.html

-FILE INFO-

Recorded with Fraps

Edited with Camtasia Studio Ver.8

Length: 24:50 min

Aspect Ratio: 854x480

File Size: 143 mb

-AUTHOR'S NOTES-

I tried to do my best in the first one but it was my first exprerience with both recording the game and Camtasia Studio so don't expect too much.I filmed this before I made a total reinstall of Skyrim so different body mods and enb this time. I might do a remake of it when I'm done with the series though.

Potion of Reborn v2.part1.rar

Potion of Reborn v2.part2.rar

Potion of Reborn v2.part3.rar

TESV_2013_06_11_13_58_21_88_800x450.jpg

-SCREENSHOTS-

image.png

image.png

image.png

-DOWNLOAD LINK-

http://rapidshare.com/files/702087340/Potion%20of%20Reborn%202%20v.2%20720p.mp4

http://www.4shared.com/video/rDW9K7Fa/Potion_of_Reborn_2_v2_720p.html

-FILE INFO-

Recorded with Fraps

Length: 21:42 min

Aspect Ratio: 1280x720

File Size: 372 MB

-AUTHOR'S NOTES-

Well, here it is. It's been a while since my first upload. Like I said above I had to clean up my whole Skyrim and reinstall it from zero. Hope you guys like the new look of Serana. Anyway I'll focus on the story much more in the following chapters. There'll be sex of course, but I don't want it to be just a recorded gameplay of sex.I'm always open for your suggestions. If you think you see an error or something that should be added send me a PM or just write it here. Thanks again for watching. I really appreciate your support. 

Most of the grammatical errors have been corrected in the v2 thanks to Ballsy55.

TESV_2013_07_05_18_50_41_95_800x450.jpg

-SCREENSHOTS-

image.png

d_zg_n_2.png

image.png

-DOWNLOAD LINK-

http://rapidshare.com/files/421507109/Potion%20of%20Reborn%20Chapter%202.5.mp4

http://www.4shared.com/video/ppv9ybqD/Potion_of_Reborn_Chapter_25.html

-FILE INFO-

Recorded with Fraps

Length: 50:14 min

File Size: 500 MB

-AUTHOR'S NOTES-

The story of Chapter 2.5 takes place before the Chapter 1 and contains spoiler from Chapter 2. You can think of this as a sub story. I'm planning on continuing this on chapter 3,5. I know it looks really pixelated but if I produce one with greater quality ( like in the screenshots) it has a size of 8 Gb which is too much for a video. But I can still upload that too if anyone wants. Anyway hope you guys like it.

Potion of Reborn Chapter 2.part1.rar

Potion of Reborn Chapter 2.part2.rar

Potion of Reborn Chapter 2.part3.rar

Potion of Reborn Chapter 2.part4.rar

Potion of Reborn Chapter 2.part5.rar

TESV_2013_11_02_22_37_37_08.jpg

-SCREENSHOTS-

image.png

image.png

image.png

-FILE INFO-

Recorded with Fraps

Comic Strips made with Photoshop

Length: 37:11 min

File Size: 759 MB

-AUTHOR'S NOTES-

Well, finally Chapter 3 is finished. It has been a long time since the chapter 2.5 and a lot of things happened in the meantime. I changed the body to Sevenbase for better textures,changed the ENB. Sexlab updated and all. Then like creating this wasn't hard enough Camtasia just couldn't take anymore at one point and started to crash when I load the project so I had to do a reinstall of that, still it didn't accept .avi files so I had to convert each clip into .mp4. Also I used FNIS ero idle animation in this one and had to find some FX and moaning sounds for that. Not to mention it's really time consuming finding background music for a perfectionist. Also I finally gave up trying to make everyone move their mouth while talking but it kinda gave me an opportunity for creating more original characters. Talking about characters, there are 7 main characters in Potion of Reborn including Gordin(oops I mean Amren) from the bonus chapters. Apart from them our characters will encounter a lot of creatures in their journeys (from beasts, pirates to ancient goddesses). All of the main characters can be seen in the outro. Finally I managed to improve the video resolution. Anyway hope you like it and thanks for waiting for this long. I'll try my best to make it worth your time. Have fun.

-DOWNLOAD LINK-

4SHARED-

http://www.4shared.com/archive/uZKM7ECY/Potion_Of_Reborn_Chapter_3.html

MEGA-

I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. I thought the story leading up to it was pretty good as well. As for some feedback/suggestions the first thing that came to mind was the sucsm console command (adjusts camera speed).

sucsm <number> Changes the speed of the free-flying camera (UFO cam) Example: sucsm 50 after typing tfc will allow the camera to move about five times faster than its default speed. The full command name is "SetUFOCamSpeedMult"

Skyrim:Console. (2013, May 22). Retrieved from http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console. 

I was going to mention blocky shadows but there didn't seem to be much of that by the end of the video, by which I assume you've found a fix to that. If you haven't, you can try using one of the more vanilla-ish/performance-friendlier ENBs such as SkyRealism just for the enhanced shadow handling. 

Other than that, it's probably just the grammer and typos that are left. I'm no good at modding, but I'm fine with being QC for video scripts, so you can hit me up if you're planning a v2. I'm probably just overexcited since I would also be making these sort of videos if my rig was capable of handling Skyrim smoothly with recording. Keep up the good work. 

I was thinking that Serena would find herself unable to defy Egnar after drinking the potion, losing her powers and all. And then well, she becomes his fucktoy (at least that's how I thought it would end).

I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. I thought the story leading up to it was pretty good as well. As for some feedback/suggestions the first thing that came to mind was the sucsm console command (adjusts camera speed).

sucsm <number> Changes the speed of the free-flying camera (UFO cam) Example: sucsm 50 after typing tfc will allow the camera to move about five times faster than its default speed. The full command name is "SetUFOCamSpeedMult"

Skyrim:Console. (2013, May 22). Retrieved from http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console. 

I was going to mention blocky shadows but there didn't seem to be much of that by the end of the video, by which I assume you've found a fix to that. If you haven't, you can try using one of the more vanilla-ish/performance-friendlier ENBs such as SkyRealism just for the enhanced shadow handling. 

Other than that, it's probably just the grammer and typos that are left. I'm no good at modding, but I'm fine with being QC for video scripts, so you can hit me up if you're planning a v2. I'm probably just overexcited since I would also be making these sort of videos if my rig was capable of handling Skyrim smoothly with recording. Keep up the good work. 

I was thinking that Serena would find herself unable to defy Egnar after drinking the potion, losing her powers and all. And then well, she becomes his fucktoy (at least that's how I thought it would end).

Many thanks for the sucsm code it'll really come in handy.As for the shadows I'm currently using K-ENB and normally I got 50 FPS in interior and 30 on exterior.But I heard that if you don't start a new game after updating to 1,9 it causes these random freezes no matter how good your rig is.Anyway to be honest I haven't paid that much attention to the shadows but if that's really bugging you I can find something for it.Also since this is my first video I haven't done anything serious yet.Also you can see that the ending was in a little bit of rush.

The journey is just beginning.Serana haven't find the potion yet she is still just too wild to be tamed with a single potion ;) Like I said it all depends you guys like it or not 

The shadow issues only appear during the 

blowjob portion of the video.

I might do some testing in-game to see if it's the same on my end as well. 

Ah silly me.I moved my whole Skyrim from an HDD to my local disk and when I run the launcher it automatically enabled hardware AA,which causes the ENB to reduce the quality automatically now I disabled it,it's good to go now

That was a great movie over all, my only criticism is the camera movements not been smooth. (Maybe using a controller instead of keyboard/mouse could help?)

You could also try cut scenes if you want to change the camera angels to give it a movie like atmosphere.

Looking forward to seeing chapter 2!

That was a great movie over all, my only criticism is the camera movements not been smooth. (Maybe using a controller instead of keyboard/mouse could help?)

You could also try cut scenes if you want to change the camera angels to give it a movie like atmosphere.

Looking forward to seeing chapter 2!

I fixed the camera problem it'll move more smoothly in the chapter 2.

Looks like she is saying random stuff, doesn't look like a perfect :o but going to check v2 to see if i missed something.

Yup just checked, she is going bla bla bla even with the cock in her mouth :D

Well,at least  I tried to shut her up. :D  Anyway it happens because of some minor glitch AFT causes it passes when you talk to her again but I decided to let her talk since she talkes sometimes while getting whomped.I'm working on her expressions right now.If I can fix that she'll look like she'll screaming  :shy:

Just a question... How did you menaged to open serana´s mouth???

Does anyone have suggestions???

Console commands:

{select Serana with mouse, make sure her ID is displayed}

mfg expression 16 100

The 100 is the maximum intensity, lower values result in a less open mouth, "mfg expression 16 25" provides a slightly open mouth expression that looks good in a lot of situations.

Just a question... How did you menaged to open serana´s mouth???

Does anyone have suggestions???

Console commands:

{select Serana with mouse, make sure her ID is displayed}

mfg expression 16 100

The 100 is the maximum intensity, lower values result in a less open mouth, "mfg expression 16 25" provides a slightly open mouth expression that looks good in a lot of situations.

Last time I checked 1.9 was killing the mfgs and now it worked like a charm.Hope you know something about the eyes as well because the last guide about mfg commands I have is for 1.6

MFG Expression commands work only after the actor has voiced something so you may want to use a "Say" command first. (You can script both of course). I have not yet found a way to get the other MFG commands for eyes and such to work but I suspect that if I can get them to initialize like I can the mouth then those might again be usable as well.

MFG Expression commands work only after the actor has voiced something so you may want to use a "Say" command first. (You can script both of course). I have not yet found a way to get the other MFG commands for eyes and such to work but I suspect that if I can get them to initialize like I can the mouth then those might again be usable as well.

Still mouth only is a big plus in my opinion.If you find a way to move those eyes please let me know.Thanks for your help.  :shy:

It's probably a good idea to make posts on changes/updates. It took me a while to notice there was something new as the topic didn't light up among other followed content. Dling chapter 2 right now. 

Edit: Just finished it. Good work on the plot. 

Btw,

lol @ Amren

Archived