Sexlab-Voice Replacer-06-08 "Update"11,02,2014"

• 3 weeks later...

It's not hard capped, I have modified my install is SA and SL to have over 300 different sounds per voice character, makes the sound much more natural since you get much less repeating of moans. I would have released that version but it requires a modified ESP and I'm not sure how well that will be received. Not to mention Ashal and Waxen might not like people modifying their work and re-releasing it.

Great mod.  I had a question about making these voice replacers, and I figured you would be the one to ask.  Can Sexlab accept more than 10 sounds, or are we capped at 000-009? Would it just ignore sound 010?

Thanks! I know that Sexaddicts was capped, 

But their are "vFemaleMoan" Folders "mild" that do contain around 27 sound wav files!

so IMO I would say there's no Cap?

Great mod.  I had a question about making these voice replacers, and I figured you would be the one to ask.  Can Sexlab accept more than 10 sounds, or are we capped at 000-009? Would it just ignore sound 010?

You don't need to modify SL's esm or default sound files to add voices. It has an API for adding new voicesets directly to it without having to touch any of the default 9. There is a guide on how to do so that results in making your own seperate esp voice add on mod at http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/wikis/guide-voicesets

Not just voice's either, animations work the same way and can be added to rather than replacing, though I haven't written a guide for how to add animations yet, just voices.

@Ashal - Is there a way to contain custom voices to a single NPC? or are custom voices shared by everybody once registered?

It's not hard capped, I have modified my install is SA and SL to have over 300 different sounds per voice character, makes the sound much more natural since you get much less repeating of moans. I would have released that version but it requires a modified ESP and I'm not sure how well that will be received. Not to mention Ashal and Waxen might not like people modifying their work and re-releasing it.

Thanks! I know that Sexaddicts was capped, 

But their are "vFemaleMoan" Folders "mild" that do contain around 27 sound wav files!

so IMO I would say there's no Cap?

You don't need to modify SL's esm or default sound files to add voices. It has an API for adding new voicesets directly to it without having to touch any of the default 9. There is a guide on how to do so that results in making your own seperate esp voice add on mod at http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/wikis/guide-voicesets

Not just voice's either, animations work the same way and can be added to rather than replacing, though I haven't written a guide for how to add animations yet, just voices.

@Ashal - Is there a way to contain custom voices to a single NPC? or are custom voices shared by everybody once registered?

If you register them, they are shared by everybody. You can not register them, and just refer to the script manually for certain actors. Atleast you'll be able to after I add some more functions to the new animation api.

Something like this:

scriptname CustomActorVoice extends ReferenceAlias

MyCustomVoiceScript property MyVoice auto
SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

event OnInit()
	RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "SetMyVoice")
	MyVoice.LoadVoice()
endEvent

event SetMyVoice(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
	sslThreadController Controller = SexLab.HookController(argString)
	actor CustomActor = GetActorReference()
	if Controller.HasActor(CustomActor)
		Controller.SetVoice(CustomActor, MyVoice)
	endIf
endEvent

Which would be a script attached to a reference alias on a quest filled with the actor you want to give a custom voice to. 

MyCustomVoiceScript would be your voice script file, which should be extending sslBaseVoice, and just contain the LoadVoice() function, which contains it's voice settings. Since you never register it with SexLab.RegisterVoice(), it never enters the selection pool for other actors, but it's still a perfectly functioning voice script.

The rest of the script is basically just setting up a sexlab event hook that triggers whenever an animation starts, then checks if the actor is present whenever an animation starts, and if they are preset overrides whatever voice they have selected with your custom one.

Everything should work except Controller.SetVoice(), which is not an actual function that exists as of v1.11, so this wouldn't work right now. It's one of the planned functions for v1.12 though, so it would work then.

At Least in theory, none of this script is tested in anyway.

• 1 month later...

I cant seem to get them to work, The males are fine but no sound from the females. I went into sexlab and clicked remove/repair sexlab and it says returned to default state. How do you completely remove it? just uncheck the esm?

I downloaded the sexlab update but it still says 1.14 in the rebuild clean screen. I re registered the voices, tried to pic voice 9 only but nothing works

I used the wild sounds and put them in the \The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\sound\fx\SexLab\vFemaleMoan09 folder replacing the folders and files inside.

Am I missing something? I don't understand the voice delay thing.

Sorry to hear your having issues with this voice Replacer:

Here are the original files This should resolve your problem!

Just place this in your data folder

(The voice delay is in-case some file take 10 seconds to play that way you can hear ALL of it's Contents)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

m I missing something?  There are only 8 female voices in the mod.  Replacing the voice "9" doesn't shew in the game.  Replacing voice "6" does and works fine.  The voice "9"  shows up in the data files if installed but is impossible to use in the framework within the game since there's only 8 female voice options.  Is there a way to increase the number of female voice options?

m I missing something?  There are only 8 female voices in the mod.  Replacing the voice "9" doesn't shew in the game.  Replacing voice "6" does and works fine.  The voice "9"  shows up in the data files if installed but is impossible to use in the framework within the game since there's only 8 female voice options.  Is there a way to increase the number of female voice options?

Thank You for the heads up! :shy:   There all updated Now...So SORRY for the inconvenience Please Re-Download......

I did download and installed yesterday the slutly and the wild voices. The sulty worked but I could not find the wild anywhere. opening the zip I found that the wild is still installed as a 9th voice so that is propably the reason. I renamed it to 8 and will try again.

the other voice worked fine but my comments is that is extremely loud compared to the default voices. Would you considere lowering the volume to around 40-50% ?

I did download and installed yesterday the slutly and the wild voices. The sulty worked but I could not find the wild anywhere. opening the zip I found that the wild is still installed as a 9th voice so that is propably the reason. I renamed it to 8 and will try again.

the other voice worked fine but my comments is that is extremely loud compared to the default voices. Would you considere lowering the volume to around 40-50% ?

Sorry about that Sorted now! i'll lower the volume on all of them shortly although they are ok on my game i'll do separate files to suit!

I second that. I don't necessarily want the other voices to be replaced. Issuing more voices to people would create a bit more diversity in Skyrim. Something the voices of Skyrim sorely lack. We have a hundred people with the same voice actor. I don't want a hundred people to sound the same during sex too.  ;)

I'm a bit confused...  You talk about 'voice 9' in the description, but then everything is 'vFemaleMoan08' or 06...  So, I think I could use any of these as any of the originals by appropriately re-naming, eh?

And out of curiosity, in the mcm menu, do the voices for female follow such that the first one listed is vFemaleMoan01?  Or if not, does anyone have a translation table?

• 2 weeks later...

A question, regarding Jackbite69's SA_Complements, could the .Wav files be moved, or copied, into FemaleMoan folders to add the complements. Or maybe  just  rename them vfemaleMoan03? There are 6 or 7 different  complements, Wav files, in SA_Complements. If so, we'd be cumin' along nicely, till Ashal adds more Moans to the Framework. Then Jackbite69 wold need to "Rise to the Need" and "Hit the Sack" and CUM up with some more. It's a dirty Job, but I'm sure Jackbite69's "UP" to it.

• 5 months later...

Is there any chance that these voice replacers will be updated to work with the latest version of the framework? Ever since 1.50 came out these voices stopped working and the originals, even though those files are nowhere on my computer, are being played instead.

• 4 months later...

Is there any chance that these voice replacers will be updated to work with the latest version of the framework? Ever since 1.50 came out these voices stopped working and the originals, even though those files are nowhere on my computer, are being played instead.

So I take it this not working with latest sexlab:(

• 1 month later...
Guest Devocracy

I usually use the Mild one but I haven't tried to see if it works on my newer installation as of yet.

As for the game playing the old voices still after they've been deleted and replaced with Rabbit's, that sounds like the mod is magical.  If the voice files are deleted and replaced with Jack's, the game should either play Jacks voices or nothing at all.  

But well I guess I'll give it a shot and see what the deal is.

I'll just edit this post with my results. 

Edit:

The replacers for voice set 8 work fine on my end but I did notice one difference, or maybe its always been like that.  The default voice set only has two directories, I think they're for mild and medium, while Jack's replacer has three, medium, mild, and hot.  So I went back to using the default voice set for voice set 8 and went to voice set 3.  I noticed voice set 3 had all three directories, hot, medium, and mild but that mild had 19 wav clips by default while Jack's has 9.  So what I did was I made duplicates of some of Jack's and renamed them so that there'd be 19.  I then deleted the default voice set 3 and replaced it with Jack's and it works perfectly.

Remember, voice set 3 is the "young" voice set.

If you want to give it a shot.. you can download the updated voice set below.

As for his voice set 6 replacer, it has mild, hot, and medium, and the exact same amount of audio clips as voice set 3 has by default.  In other words, you should be able to simply overwrite voice set 3 with his voice set 6 files.  But if you're using the lip sync animation, I'm not sure if it will look right with Jack's voice set 6 files since there's full lines of spoken dialog, so what you may end up with is character that looks like she's in an old Godzilla or Bruce Lee film.  I'm going to run a test with those files now with the lip sync animations enabled and see what happens, worth a shot.

Voice - 03 - Mild.rar