6 hours ago, johnisner said:

great work, but the new update doesnt have 2 early access animations

those are in my patreon page ?

5 hours ago, karazin said:

you pose i very good , can you make normal pose ? non force 

i can consider it

my intention is to bring animations that other animators does not focus on

Thank God someone finally said that. If you focus on rough animations, you will definitely get a lot of patreon in just few months, there isn't any competition about this kind of animation..

Edited by Alexander505

Hi,

Unfortunately I had to uninstall this mod before even getting a chance to try it. When I launched the game a message popped up stating the game could not be launched due to this mod and the message said to remove it. I tried to launch the game 2 times. Just wanted to let you know.

On 9/17/2021 at 3:32 PM, Savaccini said:

those are in my patreon page ?

i can consider it

Given that this is a animation mod for Rough and forced sex I don't see why that animation is any worse than others. It's a good animation and I am hesitant to update to risk losing it permanently.

Edited by squirrellydood

Just restore the removed animation, people who find such things offensive shouldn't even be here in the first place then. They should not police others around and just leave you alone, imagine telling an animator on what do instead of giving them free reign.

Edited by invisible
1 hour ago, ezg said:

Hi,

Unfortunately I had to uninstall this mod before even getting a chance to try it. When I launched the game a message popped up stating the game could not be launched due to this mod and the message said to remove it. I tried to launch the game 2 times. Just wanted to let you know.

i tested the file before uploading it, should work just fine, maybe the file you downloaded is corrupted, try to download again.

I would not worry what others may say is offensive, sexlab has rape and BDSM stuff, my understanding nothing with children allowed, and I think we all agree with that, and if they are offended by adult content, they shouldn't even be at Loverslab, but these animations look great, keep up the good work.

Edited by blue1820
On 9/19/2021 at 3:03 AM, squirrellydood said:

I don't see why that animation is any worse than others

I don't think it's the exact animation he linked in the post - as I recall there are two versions of that animation, one of which is the one linked and posted in the previews, and then another version of it that has blood splash as they get hit. Which admittedly I could do without the blood and if need be would use the animation disabler. Which is where I think people may have had an issue - cause even if this is supposed to be more rough/forced not everyone is going to want blood. If the linked one has the blood - I can't see it clearly like I did in game when it started playing.

15 hours ago, Kravchenko said:

Hi, Savaccini! These animations are off the chain. Sound effects and smoothness are great. I was wondering, when Early Access animations are gonna appear on LL?

i am not sure, will depend on how many animations i can create per week but according to ea, 2-3 weeks is the correct ?

4 hours ago, Duckalito said:

Wow, I'm loving these animations. There's a shortage of good forced animations and that sucks because I use them a lot in some of my sim stories. Keep it up.

1 hour ago, Network said:

these animations look great, good job! non-consensual stuff isn't really a tapped market in ts4 so im glad someone's developing it

thank you ?

4 hours ago, Helliminator said:

Hello, i dont play Sims, but i saw those and im amazed and those would be above perfect for the type of stuff i have goin on my fallout 4 . dont u happen to do fallout 4 animations?? those would be perfect for AFF on mods that use the agressive cathegory

I don't play fallout 4 but if there are tutorials and i have the chance to buy it and try it, i don't see why not ?i want to focus in sims for now