Savaccini Animations for WickedWhims

3 hours ago, TLayer said:

First of all, it's a great piece of animation, Especially on drawing reflexes.
There's just one thing that bothers me, It's that the handguns have been appropriated from data in other games.

That's pretty confusing, i saw many ripped models from the same game in other creators, thought it was ok but i'll remove the animations file if needed ?

These animations look great, thanks for sharing them. They seem to be fit for Devious Desires aggressive and rape categories.

It would be nice if you could add a DD tuning file or add at least some tags for the animations so they can be used in DD without adding tags.

> That's pretty confusing, i saw many ripped models from the same game in other creators, thought it was ok but i'll remove the animations file if needed

yeah, I'm not familiar with Valve Corporation's copyrights, but I know NEXON.
and here have guideline, I don't think you should need remove, but use any other handguns would be safe...

12 hours ago, Savaccini said:

That's pretty confusing, i saw many ripped models from the same game in other creators, thought it was ok but i'll remove the animations file if needed ?

There's a lot of weirdness in copyright stuff and all. The safe bet would be to do what another animator did, as 'silly' as it may look at times, and use the 'simray' instead from the game itself. Maybe if possible (I forget if it comes in other colours) making a recolour of it to black or whatever else. 

Plus added bonus it can work better for alien sims.

14 hours ago, Savaccini said:

So much stuff in other games has been is repurposed for Sims. No sense in listing all the games. I dont think you need to remove the gun either. If you felt like you needed an in game gun i think the alien probe gun would be a hilarious choice.

Great work. I love crazy stuff.

16 hours ago, Savaccini said:

Please don't remove it, your animations are very nice.

SG5150 (?) had many gun packages available for the Sims.  I think they took down their own web page, but their package files are still widely available.  Maybe just substitute the gun model you used for a different gun model.

28 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

Please don't remove it, your animations are very nice.

SG5150 (?) had many gun packages available for the Sims.  I think they took down their own web page, but their package files are still widely available.  Maybe just substitute the gun model you used for a different gun model.

Any links so i can check out? ?

Very good animations!

I'v been waiting for ages for someone to make this kind of rough/forced stuff.

Too bad you tooked out that 'offensive' animation. There are literally gore mods around here that one can download that are far more then offensive... (in my opinion) 

But I do respect your decision dont get me wrong. I hope you will continue to make this type of animations!

5 hours ago, Savaccini said:

Reveal hidden contents

MyExport3.gif.bf04475c5d087fb5e1fb78ec6e8f9680.gif

You could upload a new package file called "offensive animations" where are the animations that you consider strongest, so that one can decide if he wants them in his game or not, that's what the other animation creators do (it is assumed that here everyone is of legal age, also what one finds offensive to another does not, and the same in reverse), but in the end the who decides what to upload is you, since you are the creator