IGNORED

Any mods that use the furniture of devious devices?

I've installed Laura's shop because it seemed like it allowed for quick access to it, but no. I've heard Shout like a virgin uses some, but the whole mod is too convoluted for me, even with skipping the intro, there's just too much stuff going on. So are there any mods that have easy, fast access (like a room with all of them ready for example) to the furniture in DD5? And any guides on how to get to them (even as mandatory as: Go to Whiterun and enter building xy)?

23 hours ago, Zenneto said:

I've installed Laura's shop because it seemed like it allowed for quick access to it, but no. I've heard Shout like a virgin uses some, but the whole mod is too convoluted for me, even with skipping the intro, there's just too much stuff going on. So are there any mods that have easy, fast access (like a room with all of them ready for example) to the furniture in DD5? And any guides on how to get to them (even as mandatory as: Go to Whiterun and enter building xy)?

Hello again, I completely understand your feelings and your probable requirements. Mentioning the closest mods coming to mind. Let me know if they satiate you or if you need more.

Spoiler

Edited by SS90
8 hours ago, Nymra said:

Do you mean just furnitures or you mean Devices? :P

there is a big difference. 

I mean the furnitures. I want to manually get my PC in them and have an NPC torture them. I want to have at least a bit of control over what scene plays for how long.

1 hour ago, Zenneto said:

I mean the furnitures. I want to manually get my PC in them and have an NPC torture them. I want to have at least a bit of control over what scene plays for how long.

maybe pamas interative furnitures is for you then. or just look up his mods in general, no idea which does what, but he works with the stuff.