IGNORED

[Alpha] GDX - Post Apocalyptic Dominatrix for Hire

[Alpha] GDX - Post Apocalyptic Dominatrix for Hire

View File

I've been working on this mod for a while, and I think it is ready for some other people to give it a go, if they like what it has to offer.

Originally it was intended as a tribute to one of my favourite FNV adult mods, Msex Veronica, but the changes to the FO4 dialogue system, and my own scripting incompetence resulted in changes.  I also believe that a similar (and better0 mod has been created to that end - Boston Devious Helper.

If you are interested please have a go and let me know how you get on, what you like, what you don't etc, and especially if you encounter any bugs.

As mentioned below, use at your own risk on a save you can afford to lose, and install with a mod manager.

Overview:
This mod adds the non-companion NPC 'Mistress Atomica' to the wasteland, who can be moved to a location of your choice, and will attempt to assist the Player in living out their consensual domination fantasies, using AAF and Devious Devices.  She is at the Sanctuary Red Rocket be default, but can be moved anywhere via the mod menu.

Changes since the last version:

N/A

*** A very kind Modder, Snapdragon_  has provided a patch that will allow you to set keybind for the mod via MCM ***

Features:
  1. A simple Message Box control system
    • A simple 'Consent' system to easily manage mod activity
    • A simple 'Safe Word' system to easily remove restrictions
  2. An Event System with 30+ events
    • AAF events
    • Devious Device Events
    • Dialogue Interactions
    • Interactive commands to obey/disobey
    • RP suggestions
  3. A basic mood/affinity system that tracks the Domme's mood
    • Pretty basic so far, but has some interaction with certain events
  4. Silent, Lip-synced Dialogue you can click to skip!

How it works:

The mod is controlled via an in-game Message Box menu that is bound to the 'numpad -' key (minus symbol).

To start the mod you must do the following:

1. Install the mod.
  2. Load game.
  3. Open the mod menu (numpad -).
  4. Use the 'MoveToPlayer' option to move Mistress Atomica to your location.
  5. Talk to her, and acquire her services.
  6. Open the mod menu (numpad -).
  7. Use the 'Give Consent' option to start interactions.
  8. If you want to pause the mod activity open the menu again and use the 'Revoke Consent' option.

Once activated the mod will continue to select events for you to play out until you revoke consent.

Once you have Acquired Mistress Atomica's services she will only speak to you when she wants, or when you are kneeling, which can be done via the Main Mod Menu (numpad -).

There are two main types of events:

1. Mistress Atomica will simply do something to/with the player, dialogue, AAF, Bondage etc.
  2. Mistress Atomica will ask the player do something, and she will wait to see if you comply.
    • These commands are pretty obvious, and are mostly resolved by moving to Mistress Atomica and using the appropriate option from the Main Mod Menu (numpad -).
    • You will please or displease Mistress Atomica based on compliance and submission.

If you end up in Devious Devices that you need to remove for any reason, you can use the Main Mod Menu to 'Use Safeword'. This will remove any and ALL non quest related Devious Devices from that character.

If an event is started you will see a message "GDX: Makes sure Mistress is not waiting for something". If you see this message and nothing happens, the mod might have gotten confused.

To rectify the problem:

• Speak to Mistress Atomica and as her if she needs something.  OR
  • open the menu and choose 'Revoke Consent', then open the menu and choose 'Give Consent'. This will soft reset the mod.

If go too far away from Mistress Atomica you will see the message: "GDX: Player Out Of Range - Pause GDX?". This is a reminder to use the 'Revoke Consent' option in the Main Mod Menu to pause the mod while you are elsewhere.

If you are: in conversation; an AAF scene; using a workbench; etc. You will see the message "GDX: Player Busy" instead of getting interrupted and causing conflicts. The event timer will simply restart.

Requirements:
  • AAF (and ALL of its requirements)
  • Devious Devices (and ALL of its requirements

Recommendations:

Known Limitations:
Due to my general lack of experience there may be unforeseen problems. If you do give it a shot please ensure you have a backup of important save games etc... 

1). It is possible for conditions for events to get confused. Use the consent mechanism to manage.
2). if other mods interrupt my events, I can't guarantee what will happen, but I've tried to avoid conflicts.

Future Additions (No timetable)
1). Add More Dialogue lines
2). Convert more MessageBox content to Dialogue
3). Cosmetic changes.
4). More activities

Disclaimer:
Please use a clean save, and install with a mod manager to ensure you can remove it easily.  I've tested the mod with my own load order, but cannot offer any guarantees at this stage. If you not experienced with mods, please be cautious with important save games!

Permissions:
Please feel free to do whatever you want with his mod in terms of changes/customisation/etc but please do not share elsewhere, or violate any LoversLab T.o.S.

Regarding other people's work:
All credit should be reserved for the authors of the mods that I have leveraged for this mod, as they did all the hard work!

To those people that have made suggestions and offered tips, and provided feedback.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/01/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    AAF (and ALL of its requirements), Devious Devices (and ALL of its requirements

Edited by gammons123
Added link to DD patches

That's a lovely and interesting mod!
And it's working just fine with my brandnew safe and character.

It takes some time to get used to The Mistress behaviour (like that you just have to wait sometimes until she does something), but I guess that's just something...well...to get used to :)

On thing I wonder is:
If she's giving her slave some orders (like "Make out with the next hot woman you meet") how does she know her slave did it?
Must The Mistress be present or does the mod register if the slave makes out with some woman somewhere?
And which is the way that "making out" is supposed to be triggered.
Simply by starting AAF or will your mod do it automatically in case some "hot woman" appears?

And will these orders stay active if the slave leaves The Mistress and uses the "revoke consent" for doing so?

A perfect way to track these would be if a quest would start following one of those orders. Could be under "Miscellaneous" or maybe even a complete questline like "The Mistress Orders"...or such.
And I know that would probably be a nightmare to script.
But maybe some of the genius people around here would be willing to support that.

However,...as I said:
Great mod that promises to provide a lot of fun!

P.S...
and I just got another idea for some additional features...but I rather wait with this one :D

1 hour ago, JonX67 said:

That's a lovely and interesting mod!
And it's working just fine with my brandnew safe and character.

Thanks for giving it a go, and glad you've not had any problems so far - let me know how you get on.

1 hour ago, JonX67 said:

It takes some time to get used to The Mistress behaviour (like that you just have to wait sometimes until she does something), but I guess that's just something...well...to get used to :)

Yeah, the default timer for most events is 0.3 in game hours, sometimes longer.

1 hour ago, JonX67 said:

On thing I wonder is:
If she's giving her slave some orders (like "Make out with the next hot woman you meet") how does she know her slave did it?
Must The Mistress be present or does the mod register if the slave makes out with some woman somewhere?
And which is the way that "making out" is supposed to be triggered.
Simply by starting AAF or will your mod do it automatically in case some "hot woman" appears?

And will these orders stay active if the slave leaves The Mistress and uses the "revoke consent" for doing so?

A perfect way to track these would be if a quest would start following one of those orders. Could be under "Miscellaneous" or maybe even a complete questline like "The Mistress Orders"...or such.
And I know that would probably be a nightmare to script.
But maybe some of the genius people around here would be willing to support that.

At the moment, these lines are for RP and debug, so she doesn't track them yet, but using those dialogues will also reset the event system in case it gets stuck.

1 hour ago, JonX67 said:

P.S...
and I just got another idea for some additional features...but I rather wait with this one :D

Feel free to share if you want, but I can't promise anything!

On 9/2/2021 at 10:27 AM, gammons123 said:

.....Feel free to share if you want, but I can't promise anything!

Well, the idea is actually rather simple (or simply said), but it would be kinda cool if companions could submit to the Dominatrix too in a future release.

4 hours ago, JonX67 said:

Well, the idea is actually rather simple (or simply said), but it would be kinda cool if companions could submit to the Dominatrix too in a future release.

Interesting - probably easy enough to look up the current companion and try and include them in some animations etc, but after that it gets more complicated, dialogue conditions etc.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll bear it in mind!

Hi! I find two little bugs:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0B] GDX2.esp
[00:00] GDX_Test_Dom "Mistress Atomica" [NPC_:0B004C52]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [09003D64] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] GDX_Main_Quest "GDX Main Quest" [QUST:0B004C50]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [07000D0E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 171, Errors found: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:00

16 hours ago, Industrial said:

Hi! I find two little bugs:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0B] GDX2.esp
[00:00] GDX_Test_Dom "Mistress Atomica" [NPC_:0B004C52]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Items \ Item \ CNTO - Item \ Item -> [09003D64] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] GDX_Main_Quest "GDX Main Quest" [QUST:0B004C50]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [07000D0E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 171, Errors found: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Thanks for reporting - no idea what that means, but I'll look into it.

maybe a script property not filled correctly...

You might wanna add This post to the description, it's where your requirements can be found regarding DD. Might spare others the 20 minutes of searching it cost me.

That said it works fine, but dragging her along with the menu feels clunky, can she be made a regular follower? Also is there a way to change her outfit etc.?

The mod-functions worl pretty well, given the clunky AAF promps involved, runs stable too. At times unequipping restraints won't work, but your handy menu fixes that too... all in all very good, deserves more attention!

Edited by Cornoholio
15 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

You might wanna add This post to the description, it's where your requirements can be found regarding DD. Might spare others the 20 minutes of searching it cost me.

Good idea, I'll add that. thanks.

That said it works fine, but dragging her along with the menu feels clunky, can she be made a regular follower? Also is there a way to change her outfit etc.?

I'll look into changing her outfit - I'm not sure about making her a follower though. The current idea is that you move her to player home/settlement and that is where she works. I find it hard to balance a follower for gameplay but also not have these events interrupting or causing bugs with other mods/quests. But I will think about it.

The mod-functions work pretty well, given the clunky AAF promps involved, runs stable too. At times unequipping restraints won't work, but your handy menu fixes that too... all in all very good, deserves more attention!

Thanks for giving it a go! If you have suggestions to improve the AAF bits I'm happy to try them out, but limited by my knowledge.  I'm not sure if the un-equipping issue is because sometimes script fragments don't run during dialogue, or I have messed up the conditional logic on some functions...

Edit: I have made this change in my 'AAFsettings.ini' that might help with some scenes: "walk_timeout                    = 3"

Edited by gammons123
14 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Also is there a way to change her outfit etc.?

Hi, this was a quick fix so I've uploaded v0.1.2 with an added dialogue action that allows you to manage her equipment like a follower/settler.

LMK if any issues.

17 hours ago, gammons123 said:

Thanks for giving it a go! If you have suggestions to improve the AAF bits I'm happy to try them out, but limited by my knowledge.  I'm not sure if the un-equipping issue is because sometimes script fragments don't run during dialogue, or I have messed up the conditional logic on some functions...

Edit: I have made this change in my 'AAFsettings.ini' that might help with some scenes: "walk_timeout                    = 3"

I'll DL it and report back when I have tested it, could take a day. I don't know about your time zone, but it's 4AM here and I just got off work. Gonna DL, install and have a nap, then work... should be about a day. The unequipping might be because other mods keep my Character in the "busy" state, I get a screen-prompt about that at times. Hell, this could be for FO4 what "Submissive Lola" is for Skyrim, very nice. 

Might be for the future, but a few ideas: have her make the character build things from Torture-Devices and use them as punishment (a few hours at the X-cross or the wooden horse) and you might think about This Mod to add some heels.

For some reason your character looks weird in my setup, under the orange hair her skin looks almost blue, no idea why that is... I just rather recently switched from SKyrim to FO4 for my modding fun, and it's given me a bit of a challenge to work it all out. Keep having trouble with 2k-skin and face textures, nothing major but annoying, especially since my old-ass rig won't handle the HD-dlc (does bethesda even know what compression is? They really don't give a fuck at all abour memory requirements).  

Just a few odd questions left:

1. When she asks me to make out with the next hot girl I see - which way do I initiate that to comply? Sexout active hotkey, and the sex-uption?

2. When she asks me to "wear something nice" - how do I comply? What qualifies? I have the slight suspicion that this prompt isn't enforced or controlled at all, hehe.

3. When kneeling I get a few bugs at times, being able to stand and run around with the kneeling option still enabled, or dear Atomica simply moving away leaving me out of communication range. Her being assignable as a settler should rectify that though, a nice throne and done.

4. maybe have char bring her caps, chems or something as an order? "I'm thirsty, go and get me a drink." - "Blergh, I really hate vodka, you should anticipate my tastes better."

Edit: I found this old mod!

Seems to be an attempt to do pretty much a related thing to yours, with another angle of approach. Maybe they'll work in tandem even, that could be rather challenging.

I'll give it a go sometime this week, one arsehole coworker just quit, we're up to the ears at work, dunno when I'll have the time (yay, overtime!). Got thursday off if all else fails, I promise I'll write up something.

Edited by Cornoholio
10 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Might be for the future, but a few ideas: have her make the character build things from Torture-Devices and use them as punishment (a few hours at the X-cross or the wooden horse) and you might think about This Mod to add some heels.

Some interesting ideas - one more mod dependency can't hurt...

For some reason your character looks weird in my setup, under the orange hair her skin looks almost blue, no idea why that is... I just rather recently switched from SKyrim to FO4 for my modding fun, and it's given me a bit of a challenge to work it all out. Keep having trouble with 2k-skin and face textures, nothing major but annoying, especially since my old-ass rig won't handle the HD-dlc (does bethesda even know what compression is? They really don't give a fuck at all abour memory requirements).  

you might need to google this one, but I think it might be something to with the face textures for your chosen body are at a different resolution than the bodies, both need to be the same I think? but i might be wrong.

1. When she asks me to make out with the next hot girl I see - which way do I initiate that to comply? Sexout active hotkey, and the sex-uption?

this option is RP only at the moment - any option under "do you need anything" is basically RP, and it resets the event system in case of issues.

2. When she asks me to "wear something nice" - how do I comply? What qualifies? I have the slight suspicion that this prompt isn't enforced or controlled at all, hehe.

this one is enforced (or should be) and anything that has the "clothingdress" keyword i think - so any vanilla dress should work.

11 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

3. When kneeling I get a few bugs at times, being able to stand and run around with the kneeling option still enabled, or dear Atomica simply moving away leaving me out of communication range. Her being assignable as a settler should rectify that though, a nice throne and done.

yeah, idles are hard to control, i have found that if you skip player dialogue in a conversation the player moves in the scene, and it changes to a standing animation. if this happens just flip the switch in the menu to go back to standing. As for walking away, i guess she's in charge 😛 just use the menu to get up and follow!

4. maybe have char bring her caps, chems or something as an order? "I'm thirsty, go and get me a drink." - "Blergh, I really hate vodka, you should anticipate my tastes better."

Yeah, this could work, I'll have  a look into it

Edit: I found this old mod!

yeah - give this one a shot TBH, that mod is a better version of what I wanted my mod to be when i first started it, before I gave up and redesigned it!

I could never get the dialogue for my mod to stop interfering with the default stuff.  Originally you could assign any companion as the domme, but it kept breaking.

Sadly, 50% of how I built the mod was to avoid bugs in MO2 and Creation kit that seem to have been fixed since then...

This sounds like a great mod. I haven't given it a try yet, but an idea immediately came to mind:

Maybe Atomica can put some kind of control collar on the PC (like the one from the 'Vault-Tec Slave Suit' mod), that forces them to masturbate or have sex with others if they go too long without submitting to her. It could be removed with the other devices with the Safeword button.

EDIT: The Barbarous Continent mod also has a good control collar model with a flashing light on it.

Spoiler

1521305475_Fallout42021-09-0817-00-58.thumb.png.f0d0cdd8ce8578d48f4376a9a2c46551.png

Edited by Snapdragon3.0
12 hours ago, Alturistix said:

Does this have an MCM when you refer to mod menu? because I have a TKL keyboard so i dont have a numpad.

Sadly, not at the moment, its on my list but I've never used MCM before in a mod - need to learn.

5 hours ago, Snapdragon3.0 said:

This sounds like a great mod. I haven't given it a try yet, but an idea immediately came to mind:

Maybe Atomica can put some kind of control collar on the PC (like the one from the 'Vault-Tec Slave Suit' mod), that forces them to masturbate or have sex with others if they go too long without submitting to her. It could be removed with the other devices with the Safeword button.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll add it to the list of possibilities

17 minutes ago, Gothuska said:

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the mod menu doesn't open when I press the numpad- key ... Possible key conflict with any other mod?

I'm not sure, the script registers for the keypress event so I would have thought that even if something else used that key it would open the menu.

to be clear i mean the '-' key on the numpad on the right hand end of the keyboard?

56461976-1cd56e00-63c4-11e9-83d5-12f9338

2 hours ago, gammons123 said:

I'm not sure, the script registers for the keypress event so I would have thought that even if something else used that key it would open the menu.

to be clear i mean the '-' key on the numpad on the right hand end of the keyboard?

56461976-1cd56e00-63c4-11e9-83d5-12f9338

Sem título.png

22 minutes ago, Gothuska said:

Sem título.png

that's the correct button, yeah.  Does Mistress Atomica show up at the sanctuary red rocket OK?

I'm not sure what would cause the issue, but to be safe maybe avoid my mod for now, go back to a clean save, and try again when I have managed to set up MCM integration so you can use a key of your choice?

32 minutes ago, gammons123 said:

that's the correct button, yeah.  Does Mistress Atomica show up at the sanctuary red rocket OK?

I'm not sure what would cause the issue, but to be safe maybe avoid my mod for now, go back to a clean save, and try again when I have managed to set up MCM integration so you can use a key of your choice?

Yes, she is there and answers the greetings, I will wait for MCM, I think this is a key conflict caused by some other mod...