[WIP] TakumiiSakura's Gay Animations for Kinky World and Passion

[WIP] TakumiiSakura's Gay Animations for Kinky World and Passion

Warning: This Mod Contains Adult (18+) Content and Nudity!

TakumiiAnimations.PNG.869e6a46f3c2103ecd318ea08720f9c3.PNG

Hello Masters and Princesses?

Here are my first animations for Kinky World and Passion (5 Anims by now).

They are all MM Animations since I havent seen so many by far?

There are 1 Teasing (Bed) and 4 Anal (Floor) Animations.

Update 10.31.21:

-3 New Animations:

2 Anal Bed Ones

1 Handjob (Single)

I'll try to update them on a monthly basis!  Forget about this part, I can't do this

Screenshot-241.jpg.923e2b7724ea45b250357c210cc973a2.jpgScreenshot-242.jpg.7878ff02ce002f8c99ecc058e8fcf0fe.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements:

You'll either need Onikis Kinky World:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-may-3rd-2019/

Or Passion:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/

But DON'T download both, they conflict with each other!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to install:

Kinky World:

Spoiler

1. Put the KW and OKW File into your Kinky Mods Folder!

2. Start up your game and enable Kinky World in case you haven't installed it before.

3. Klick on Kinky World -> Settings -> WooHoo -> Packages -> Add new Package

4. Register my Animation Package with the Code 'kw_takumiisakura_animations'

5. Have fun :)

Passion:

Spoiler

1. Put my Files into your Passion Mods Folder

2. In Game, Klick on 'Passion' followed by 'Settings'

3. Klick on 'Positions' and you see the animations. In case that my animations won't be registered, klick on 'Add Position' and type 'kw_takumiisakura_animations' into the text box.

4. You can now find my animations under the category 'Erotic'.

5. Have fun :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Plans:

1. Improving my skills on animating

2. Making new/more animations

3. Update monthly

4. (Maybe) Create MF/FF Animations

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL THANKS:

@Clydie For explaining and helping me with my shit

@MaryJane For your great Rigs

And to my Sims Daehyun and Kenneth for Modeling❤️

Edited by TakumiiSakura

22 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Thank you so much for making and sharing these fab animations. Have meant to thank you before but after a stay in the hospital, was just to tired and ill, but better late than never. Love to see more stuff made for this great game. Big Hug, lots of love and thanks again. ❤️

Pretty welcome!! I'm glad you like them❤️ No worries, I don't have as much time atm as well since my mom got terribly sick! She's feeling a bit better now but still needs my help so I'm not as active as I want to be as well. Hugs and love back!❤️

• TakumiiSakura changed the title to [𝓦𝓘𝓟] 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓶𝓲𝓲𝓢𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓖𝓪𝔂 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓴𝔂 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
  • 1 month later...

@TakumiiSakura, first of all, CONGRATULATIONS! 

I have been neglectful of my Kinky World help page. One of my neglects was adding you as a Lovers Lab TS3 Animator... that has been corrected!

Keep animating, don't burn yourself out, and HAVE FUN!!!

14 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

@TakumiiSakura, first of all, CONGRATULATIONS! 

I have been neglectful of my Kinky World help page. One of my neglects was adding you as a Lovers Lab TS3 Animator... that has been corrected!

Keep animating, don't burn yourself out, and HAVE FUN!!!

Thank you so, so much honey!❣️

And no worries, I work at my speed (although it's a bit slower) and I'll update as soon as I'm satisfied with my new animations. I hope to update them in November, but I also think about just doing a huge update in december!?

• TakumiiSakura changed the title to [WIP] TakumiiSakura's Gay Animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated 31. November 2021)

New Update; 10/31/21

I've finally added 3 new Animations to my package. It's not much, but at least something!❣️

I know that the Handjob animation has a lazy hand, ok?! xD I was just playing around with trying to animate with an acc but I liked the animation itself pretty much so, just ignore the hand xD

Enjoy❣️?

Video-8.gif

Video-9.gif

Video-11.gif

• TakumiiSakura changed the title to [Sims 3] [WIP] TakumiiSakura's Gay Animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated 31. November 2021)

Thank you so much for the new update. Have been so tired when i have browsed the net so i barely noticed the new post. Loved the earlier animations by the way, you have a good talent so i look forward to see the new work in game. Take care, stay safe and lots of love ❤️

• 1 month later...

~crawls around half dead~

Whoa, the last months were... tough...

I really don't know when I'll find the time (and motivation tbh) to animate again.

From the beginning - My mental health got to a worse state once again, my dog (which I had for 13 years) passed away last month and my lungs are fighting against me. The doctors are totally at their end with me. Men, this sucks?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/24/2022 at 1:09 AM, kuramayue said:

excellent contribution, you should upload more often and update you really did a wonderful job

I know that I wasn't active the last months but I had many private things to do. But I'll try to update either this or next week :) I already have some new animations saved^^