Lusty Strip Club and Brothel [With CC]

36 minutes ago, Luanapt2 said:

Hey!

How can I make a sim buy the lot and hire the strippers? I couldn’t find anything about this other than Get To Work Expansion Pack, is that DLC required in order to hire?

Get to work dlc required

atixx,

Awesome job! This is by far the best club, I have had! Everything works great, no issues. I downloaded your strippers too. They are already talented, so makes our lives easier. The club is very well designed. I can see you spent hours and your work is appreciated! I highly recommend this club!

10 hours ago, caseymac1 said:

atixx,

Awesome job! This is by far the best club, I have had! Everything works great, no issues. I downloaded your strippers too. They are already talented, so makes our lives easier. The club is very well designed. I can see you spent hours and your work is appreciated! I highly recommend this club!

Thank you :) I played and managed this club a lot. Changed it overtime for the issues that I saw. Im glad you liked it. Have fun :) 

8 hours ago, Truthcute said:

What do I search in gallery to get this lot? I’ve tried everything and it’s not working.

If you successfully imported the tray and mod files you should see lot in gallery when you enabled custom content:

111.png.e73d96e8bacbaa06305f773097bda1dc.png

19 hours ago, phbilo2020 said:

So I downloaded everything and put the tray files in the Tray folder. I then put the Lusty Stripper Club folder in the mods folder. Despite all this, the club isn't showing up in my library. I have Include Custom Content checked so it's not that.

I heard that this club requires newer versions of the game. Which sims version are you on? You may need to update the game I think. 1.78 

I can also recommend to use tray importer which I linked in the main topic.

Edited by atixx

So I'm reading this topics and still couldn't figure this out.
So my question is. How do I make ur sims dance in the strip club while it is owned by my other household?? Im confused XD I mean I have a Household. I want to buy a strip club, and hire ur sims to dance innit. Is that possible?

Lusty sims

16 minutes ago, Gerry100 said:

So I'm reading this topics and still couldn't figure this out.
So my question is. How do I make ur sims dance in the strip club while it is owned by my other household?? Im confused XD I mean I have a Household. I want to buy a strip club, and hire ur sims to dance innit. Is that possible?

Lusty sims

First you need wickedwhims. Your question is: you dont want to own this strip club with your main household? If so, place this lot on any world. You need to place my female sims (or anyother sims you want) in houses or you can combine them in one house (if you dont want to play with them). Then play with the household you want to buy this strip club. You can buy strip club lot on phone. After you bought it travel there. If you are in the strip club lot which you own you can access strip club manegement in your phone. You can hire any sims as dancer or janitor. If you have further question dont hesitate to pm me.

Uhum.. I think I got it :D So I need to place the 12 sim in a houshold. And with the household I wanna buy the strip club buy the lot and I could hire them as a dancer&stuff okay.
And btw it will be a pain to download them with around 180kb/s download speed xD rip  but I think the zip files contain the CC clothes they have aren't they!

(Just to be clear I want to buy the club with my main household)

7 minutes ago, Gerry100 said:

Uhum.. I think I got it :D So I need to place the 12 sim in a houshold. And with the household I wanna buy the strip club buy the lot and I could hire them as a dancer&stuff okay.
And btw it will be a pain to download them with around 180kb/s download speed xD rip  but I think the zip files contain the CC clothes they have aren't they!

(Just to be clear I want to buy the club with my main household)

Officially sims 4 doesnt allow you to be place more than 8 (I think?) sims in one household. You could split them in half or you can change that limit with mc command center. Zip files contain lots of CC which includes clothes, hair and etc.. Good luck with the downloads :)

51 minutes ago, firestar101001 said:

how do I allow someone to work at the Bar and get someone to dance, my sim cant get around the fence at the bar?

If you hired them, you can click on your staff and assign job. For the door you need to change the lock to employees only.

7 minutes ago, firestar101001 said:

yea, how does this whole lock thing work, I have assigned staff

If it is locked, unlock it first. Then re-lock the the door the employees only. This way only employees can pass that door. Otherwise customers gets anoying.

18 minutes ago, firestar101001 said:

in your gif it has this X and a line but all I see is this fence

Oh that wasnt the fence I put. There is no door on that fence. Probably that fence is in pack (dlc) that you dont own. You can remove them or put fence door because there isnt in the photo you sent me.

9 minutes ago, Lalalandio said:

Ok so... I tossed the tray and unpacked all the mods but it's still not appearing in my gallery. I have two other clubs but I don't know if yours had any name changes to it or not. One is Club Slate and the other is "Velvet". 

Name is same. Its club slate.

7 hours ago, RadioDJ41 said:

So, I used the cheat bb.moveobjects on before placing the lot. When I tried to rotate or move the lot and place it, it gave the message "entitlement missing". Any idea why it would say that? 

Hello its prob because of career reward which is not unlocked on your sims. You can unlock them with this cheat bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement

10 hours ago, atixx said:

Hello its prob because of career reward which is not unlocked on your sims. You can unlock them with this cheat bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement

I tried that cheat before I placed the lot. I even tried placing and moving the lot without the CC in my game, but still got same message when I tried to rotate or move the lot. But, I did it in build mode and not after a Sim had bought the lot and was on it, so I will have my Sim buy the venue and then use the cheat after she goes there and then try to move it.

Edited by RadioDJ41