Lusty Female Sims [14 Realistic Free Sims]

10 hours ago, qertyipl said:

How exactly do I get them to appear as hire-able, just move them into a house I suppose? Do they have to be in the same city? (i never really used the whole get to work dlc much, so i don't know how it works very well.)

Yes move them to any house in any world and meet them once.

On 8/26/2022 at 8:46 PM, Foxwlf said:

Strange glow appears on some girls, any idea why?

Untitled-2.jpg

I think some textures messes up when on low quallity or uncompressed textures are off. Can you try to change those settings and check?

On 8/31/2022 at 10:36 AM, atixx said:

I think some textures messes up when on low quallity or uncompressed textures are off. Can you try to change those settings and check?

Yes, you're right. I changed the Sims quality setting from High to Very High then it is normal now.

The strange thing is, it is completely normal in CAS.

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but sometimes Scarlett, Anella, and Natalia spawn in with gaping holes in their chests and floating tongues above their heads, after I edit any Stripper's Uniform during a work shift.

The missing chest textures and floating tongues do not appear when they are at home or if I edit them in the CAS from Manage Worlds tab. 

The issue sometimes sorts itself out if I reboot the game. It will also clear if I go into Manage Worlds and load back in to play directly as one of the Strippers. However, the best fix is to just Shift+ Left Click and choose Edit in CAS. After exiting. the bodies appear just fine again. 

But for some reason, editing their Uniform seems to screw up the body textures with those 3 women for me. 

Edited by Kymaera
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I noticed that some of your Sims already come as call girls with the Nisa Perversions modification when Search Lost Eden on the computer, others are not call girls, I would like to know if there is any specific feature or something you have done for them already to be defined as call girls? because I wanted to put it on the others too!

On 1/2/2023 at 12:45 AM, Tofu_Topher said:

i downloaded and moved the files to the right place, what do i do now? how do i hire the workers?

you might have to move them into a house or add them to your world state. the girls will appear in your Sims Gallery, but be sure to enable custom content in the Gallery Search menu on the side of the screen. after theyre in your world and you purchase the strip club, you can choose who to hire using the app in the Sim's phone and the girls will appear there 

• 2 months later...

I've read through all of the comments to see what I might be doing wrong but still aren't sure. Everything downloaded fine, I have CC on in gallery but I still can't find any of the girls. Is there a way that you can post a tutorial or if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated, thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Say Atixx? What trait mods are used? I'm missing these for Natalia:

1) ID: 0x8993D0D8A2092E69
Key: 0x545AC67A-0x005FDD0C-0x8993D0D8A2092E69

2) ID: 0x92CEC96C91830446
Key: 0x545AC67A-0x005FDD0C-0x92CEC96C91830446

3) ID: 0x9689FFE813BC4257
Key: 0x545AC67A-0x005FDD0C-0x9689FFE813BC4257

4) ID: 0xD5CDFE2DB151FED1
Key: 0x545AC67A-0x005FDD0C-0xD5CDFE2DB151FED1