2 hours ago, Durante said:

You have a good taste. She kinda reminds me of Xena the warrior princess actress- Lucy Lawless. ?

Thank you and you are right but in this case Serana born out of the mix of an elven Latina preset and inspiration in Druuna.

Elven Latina.

994578167_ElvenLatina.jpg.7432cab3f8d4cfd9d114e7e2cebc4e54.jpg 

Nord race with the elven preset on and Druuna :D

1265.jpg.1fa31a3e7c384dacf417258b1166672e.jpg

Almost Done.

1266.jpg.0768158c06b6e637f29eeae0720e9ff1.jpg

She looks great!

Can i bother you with something else please?

Whats your lighting mod and enb setup?

Also, did you use any mod to make the face light up while taking screenshot?

The shots are minimalistic yet look far better than vanilla, imo. The screenshots (both here and on the mod page) look fresh. 

10 hours ago, ARonZ said:

She looks great!

Thanks man !!!

My computer is a loyal but old piece of shit, it has 12 years old and no graphics card... So, I cannot use any ENB, vanilla textures and meshes are pretty much broken due to the imperative need of decrease Ram usage, I do what I can with what I got.

But if you want to know anyway my light mod is TESLight (I love it) plus Skyrim Brightness to reduce even more the lights (darkness fan) 

And you are right, I use a facelight mod to create a contrast with the background. 

ScreenShot1984.jpg.d084e65185e9592adbb665411f37783f.jpg

ScreenShot1964.jpg

Edited by Gargolon
On 8/31/2021 at 9:17 PM, Gargolon said:

Thanks man !!!

My computer is a loyal but old piece of shit, it has 12 years old and no graphics card... So, I cannot use any ENB, vanilla textures and meshes are pretty much broken due to the imperative need of decrease Ram usage, I do what I can with what I got.

Mine is old too. Thanks a lot for the info, really appreciate it

14 hours ago, Gargolon said:

I will look into this. 

Thx.

It looks like textures are not compatible to the meshes :neutral:

At least MO2 shows no conflicts to other modfiles.I've tried around with the loadorder too.

I'm wondering...could this happened cause of hair and eye mods (but then there must be a conflict shown by MO)?

I hope you'll find out whats going wrong.She fits my taste much more than Seranaholic ?

On 9/6/2021 at 12:17 PM, Neo72 said:

Thx.

It looks like textures are not compatible to the meshes :neutral:

At least MO2 shows no conflicts to other modfiles.I've tried around with the loadorder too.

I'm wondering...could this happened cause of hair and eye mods (but then there must be a conflict shown by MO)?

I hope you'll find out whats going wrong.She fits my taste much more than Seranaholic ?

By the way,not everyone preciade uunp body and a useless esp slot.Look at this...its perfekt for everyone who likes to use a body preset of his own taste ? Why not do it this way?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109034

I had no problems with Serana in the beggining of the tests, but I trying different things to get this solve.

PD: MMmm.. yeap, but I dont think will be easy with Serana, nothing really is with her.. But we can try that way and see. 

PD2: I been looking into Inago777 work and he says that all is done by importing nodes into Nifscope so all the info has to be attached to the nif file itself.

I think is he is a freakin Genius but sadly I'm not, sorry. 

Edited by Gargolon
On 9/8/2021 at 4:44 AM, Gargolon said:

I had no problems with Serana in the beggining of the tests, but I trying different things to get this solve.

PD: MMmm.. yeap, but I dont think will be easy with Serana, nothing really is with her.. But we can try that way and see. 

PD2: I been looking into Inago777 work and he says that all is done by importing nodes into Nifscope so all the info has to be attached to the nif file itself.

I think is he is a freakin Genius but sadly I'm not, sorry. 

Could you tell me from which mod you've taken eyes and hair mesh and tex (with version)? sometimes it helps to install these to solve the problem. I had this with ks hair.All was in the mod but its look like serana. Just when i copied the files from ks into the mod all troubles where gone.

8 hours ago, Neo72 said:

Could you tell me from which mod you've taken eyes and hair mesh and tex ?

Eyes are from Lind's Human Eyes  and hairs are from HG Hairdos

Let me know if it works pls.

PD: Found the problem, eye meshes were wrong and the hair texture path was missing (Really weird, I remember myself doing that) 

Anyway, it seems like the CK dont wanna cooperate crashing a lot when save or just random, need to fix these first.

So.. pacience my friend (I need some of that too..)

Edited by Gargolon
9 hours ago, Gargolon said:

Eyes are from Lind's Human Eyes  and hairs are from HG Hairdos

Let me know if it works pls.

PD: Found the problem, eye meshes were wrong and the hair texture path was missing (Really weird, I remember myself doing that) 

Anyway, it seems like the CK dont wanna cooperate crashing a lot when save or just random, need to fix these first.

So.. pacience my friend (I need some of that too..)

I installed the eye mod (without esp) and voila,Serana got eyes :) I have HG installed but Hair and brows wont work..

CK is a bitch,thats why i not modding for myself.TESedit is my friend.

I hope you'll get her to work.Isran gets nervous?

Long black Hair is always yummy ;)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47635

Edited by Neo72
On 9/12/2021 at 9:54 AM, nwahcosplayer1 said:

so basically what i did was manually dragging hair from hg to serana folder and it ended up working, but there was some kind of a face issue, you can give it a try doe 

Yes i know, but you need only the mod folder without esp in your gameload (serana after this).

The face issue comes from missing eyebrow mesh and tex.

If we get the right mod for seranas brows all would be fine :)

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Gargolon said:

Guys sorry for taking so long to fix this.

New version 3.0 is Uploaded.

The problem was that I forget to re path all the meshes.

I will fix version 2. 

i use real vision enb  with climates of tamriel and some light mods iam runing a gtx 1650 4 gbs here some captures you followers looks good on my game

TESV 2021-09-24 00-49-53-92.jpg

TESV 2021-09-24 00-52-09-46.jpg

TESV 2021-09-24 01-02-18-30.jpg

TESV 2021-09-24 01-03-18-95.jpg

9 hours ago, lordarked said:

i use real vision enb  with climates of tamriel and some light mods iam runing a gtx 1650 4 gbs here some captures you followers looks good on my game

TESV 2021-09-24 00-49-53-92.jpg

TESV 2021-09-24 00-52-09-46.jpg

TESV 2021-09-24 01-02-18-30.jpg

TESV 2021-09-24 01-03-18-95.jpg

Wow, it looks amazing !!!!! I am happy that she's finally fixed. Thanks for share your pics, awesome. 

PD: By the way how do you make Serana smile like that??  Great Smile !!! I took me a looong time to model her teeth and mouth to match in a way I like, vanilla's meshes joints sucks.   

2 hours ago, Gargolon said:

Wow, it looks amazing !!!!! I am happy that she's finally fixed. Thanks for share your pics, awesome. 

PD: By the way how do you make Serana smile like that??  Great Smile !!! I took me a looong time to model her teeth and mouth to match in a way I like, vanilla's meshes joints sucks.   

facial expresion mod here on loverslab make any follower or npc change his expresion

facial expresions.7z