7cupsbobatae's Sims-358+ Sim Downloads / No Longer Updated > Go to PART 2 Downloads from the link inside ♥

@Rahl81 Thanks for the response. I've contacted to a moderator on Loverslab and they kindly checked the file as well. This is their response. Maybe, it might be something defender is taking it as problematic but actually it isnt. Can't tell what it is tbh. But i think it is safe to say that there isn't actually a virus. I checked with 2 different programs and windows defender, multiple friends and people scanned, moderator scanned etc. and there isn't a virus found.

Screenshot_1.png.806de34c402247dca4b937b34137f750.png

It's really weird that EXACT same files, fine when downloaded on patreon for everyone but not fine for only very few people who downloads from loverslab..

Edited by 7cupsbobatae
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, user3jason said:

hi love ur work man, only 1 sim seemed to work, the others are bald and naked for some reason. ive put the x0 files into trays and copy pasted everything into mods folder. am i making a mistake somewhere? i do have vortex mod folders and do put the specified mod folders in there. could this be a reason? i also replace each time they ask me

Hi @user3jason I don't know what vortex folder is. But if you have this issue, you may be missing out a few steps. Here's a step by step guide:

Spoiler

When you download a sim as .rar file and open it after download, you'll see a screen like this (photos are example):

Screenshot_1.png.803618190f603057c111d23af0e1b588.png

? The files with 0x.... goes to your Tray folder, which is in the Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray

? After putting these into tray, open the Mods folder which is in the .rar file you've just downloaded.

You'll see a screen like this:

Screenshot_2.png.02c3d1aa1f96ecfc8541a17a4189c257.png

? These files are package files and goes into your mods folder. Mods are located in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods

? Put these .package files into your mods folder. Then login to game.

? After that, you need to enable your Custom Content. How to do that?

? When you run your game, in the main menu, go to "Options" and then select "Other" from the options menu. Then, click "Enable" to "Enable custom content and mods".

? Finally, restart your game and when you are in Gallery, there is a button on the left side which says "Advanced > Include Custom Content" and that's it, they will show up. From there, you can search sims' names from above and place them to any household or start a new.

Also, if you have glossy look issue after install, you can check these steps. If not, just ignore. :)

Spoiler

Hi everyone. Someone just mentioned that a package file named as " ddarkstonee_obscurus_sclera.package " causing glossy look on sims. This is a sclera cc and helps to give different colors to sclera. I make pupils smaller on my sims to achieve little more realistic look and due to this, sclera becomes way too red or way too dark. This sclera cc helps me to change the sclera color.

Anyways, this is not a big issue. I use this sclera cc on ALL of my sims. if it was an issue, i wouldn't use it. I mean, kinda obvious that if it was an issue and i would see any glitch all over my sim on my screen, i wouldn't include the cc into folder, let alone i would delete it and i wouldn't use it myself. In my opinion, it's most likely conflicting with something else in your mods folder. To make sure of it, i double checked and the sclera detail is perfectly fine and not broken.

Apparently, there's 2 versions of this sclera cc, which the creator changed things within the package itself (atleast what i'm understanding). Original one is from 2020 and changed one is from 2021. I tested both. I was using 2020 ver. and as mentioned above multiple times, it works perfectly fine. I removed the 2020 ver. and put the 2021 ver. It also works perfectly fine. So on my end, there's no need to replace 2020 version. BUT if anyone is having any issue regarding to Sclera cc, they can use the 2021 version. In any case, from now on, i'll be using and including 2021 version just to clear the air for everyone else. ♥

If you have this cc named ddarkstonee_obscurus_sclera.package " and if you see some glitches on your sim due to this package file, feel free to delete it. You won't lose anything other than just change of sclera color.

To me, in my game, it's PERFECTLY fine, works normal. But if you have any issue, you can delete it. You can download the 2021 version from here and put it into your mods folder safely.

Glossy look glitch example: (Photo isn't mine, sim isn't mine. I found it on google to give you an example). Remember, glossy look can happen due to ANY sort of broken CC. It doesn't necessarily have to be about the said package file above.

D91wTGEUIAY_ya1.jpg.5b3d207893c3187ee888836b9546181d.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone! As mentioned recently, i fixed the links inside of the download files of my part 2 download thread. However, my part 1 download thread can no longer be edited. So, i couldn't fix the links in my part 1 download thread.

You can see the list here:

Spoiler

IF YOU HAVE THESE SIMS OR SKINS, YOU DON'T NEED TO RE-DOWNLOAD THEM. The respective creator changed the skin links and i just updated the skin links. Nothing else changed.

Skin cc links in part 2 download thread are fixed. Part 1 download thread cannot be edited. So here is the new links for some of the sims that are inside of the part 1 download thread:

>> Zendaya / Janice / Yehnn (Requires Skin N9 from here)

>> Darius (Requires Skin N8 from here)

>> Olivia / Leandra (Requires Skin N7 from here)

>> Yui Hoshiko / Chikafuji Hikaru / Malaya Bayani / July Honey / Jeong Hae-Won (Requires Skin N6 from here)

>> Connor (Requires Skin N5 C from here)

>> Felipe (Requires Skin N5 B from here)

>> Ajax (Requires Skin N5 A from here)

>> Uchukhuc-hu (Requires Fayola skin from here)