Sexlab Rape - Simple(Updated 5/25/13)

I was wondering if there is a mod that allows you to rape others. I know there is "The book of love" mod that has the spell "Rape Me", I was wondering if someone has come up with a similar mod that allows you to do that to NPCs.

Sex Lab Romance and SexLab matchmaker do that

The first through dialogue the second through spell

And Sexlab Submit for combat !

Thanks for the reply. I have a couple of those mods installed, and didn't know you could do that through them. 

You will find all the information you need about a mods use, install or uninstall, and update procedures in the first post. Many times the information you need will be summarized in "spoilers". 

Like the following:

(click on it)

Tsa.. 

bla

bla bla

.bla

It does the job but would be much better if we could adjust the positions with the keys assigned in SexLab because it's really needed, at least for me.

Okay, you can adjust them but you can't hold down the buttons and the characters move so little with every push that you barely notice it. This is a case for SexLab though and not this mod's fault.

I have a suggestion if you want to be serious about this mod. Make the player essential when the rape triggers or they will kill you before anything happens most of the time.

I have a suggestion if you want to be serious about this mod. Make the player essential when the rape triggers or they will kill you before anything happens most of the time.

I like the prospect of being killed, because the objective is NOT to get raped...  That, to me, is being serious...

However, I would agree with giving the Player a "Fighting Chance"  by having better time of recovery after being raped, to where the player gets a little temporary boost to abilities, (i.e. Adrenaline), and have a chance to overwhelm your attackers...

There are some other mods I use, Deadly Mutilations, Location Damage, Dance of Death along with T3nd0s Skyrim Redone that makes combat a little more realistic.  That way you can prepare you character better (i.e. I trained unarmed hand to hand perks, so I can stun, block and handle myself after being raped).  

For better Immersiveness, which is what I like, Rape shouldn't be "Fun".    But, it's like number 3 or 4 in the top sexual fantasies.  (More like 5th in mine)...

If I want to play as a "Fuck Toy", I have one character setup for that and just run around with Random Sex turned on and hangout at Orc Strongholds.  ;-)

Lol, I can agree with some things there but if you want it to be realistic you wouldn't be able to fight much after being raped, so a debuff might be in order. Instead of fighting them you would have to run away until they give up and then you can go find some new weapons and take revenge. x)

The reason I wanted the essential function is because it gets annoying when one of his companions deal the killing blow while the rapist prepares himself. You could make it optional with a config menu or alternative esp.

Lol, I can agree with some things there but if you want it to be realistic you wouldn't be able to fight much after being raped, so a debuff might be in order. Instead of fighting them you would have to run away until they give up and then you can go find some new weapons and take revenge. x)

The reason I wanted the essential function is because it gets annoying when one of his companions deal the killing blow while the rapist prepares himself. You could make it optional with a config menu or alternative esp.

Ahh..  I get it.   I misread before.   I thought you were saying AFTER the rape.  (i'm dense).    Okay, yeah.   The rapist getting killed before being able to 'start' is not good, or the PC getting killed is bad too...

I don't run with many of my companions, unless I really need the help... (I sneak, bow shot, run away..)  most of the time I'm scouting for a while before I engage...

I recently added some mods that increase Faction Patrols and another one that added more Inconsequential NPCs to Skyrim.

Maybe some kind of "Freeze" on all but the performing Actors...  Then, after completion, there can be a moment of pause where Actors can Flee/Run away.

Ahh..  I get it.   I misread before.   I thought you were saying AFTER the rape.  (i'm dense).    Okay, yeah.   The rapist getting killed before being able to 'start' is not good, or the PC getting killed is bad too...

I don't run with many of my companions, unless I really need the help... (I sneak, bow shot, run away..)  most of the time I'm scouting for a while before I engage...

I recently added some mods that increase Faction Patrols and another one that added more Inconsequential NPCs to Skyrim.

Maybe some kind of "Freeze" on all but the performing Actors...  Then, after completion, there can be a moment of pause where Actors can Flee/Run away.

That would be even better. Like it was in LoversRapers.

I tried it and found some problems:

1. Still get raped by monster in Dragonborn.

2. Cannot rotate camera.

3. After raped, you need to re-equip weapons or the character will (not punches) do empty weapon swings.

4. Sometimes after raped the NPC stops attacking you.

Guest Devianza

The last time I heard the previously announced rape mod maker say anything about that mod was before Sexlab was even officially out, so I'm starting to think its best if people learn to exhale and just use this one.

Healing while raped would be weird.
But the raper, after, could be in "calm" status toward the Pc, for a short time. So that would allow you a chance to escape and being raped would not be just a feature but something that fits well into  gameplay.

well i can see the mcm support but cannot be raped during the battle

i tried setting the rapehealthpercentage to 50 and the rapechance to 100 and still nothing happend all all 

plz tell me how to fix it

Had the same problem like you when I've started a new char. A clean save did help.

I can't seem to get rape in battle to work. The mcm options are there, but can't seem to actully get it to work.

Same problem for me....no matter what values I use in MCM, nothing happens in combat. (did run FNIS generator btw)

• 2 weeks later...

So... in a moment of spectacularly bad timing, my attacker was killed by my follower just as the animation kicked in.

The result was being raped by a corpse.... and a follower running away.

No joke.. he did run far far away from the scene for no particular reason (well, maybe he was just grossed out).

Thanks for the laughs :)

Guest wellbredbitch

well i never. thanks for pointing that out. so it's my wife giving me the evils? all this time i thought it was a potential rapist eyeing me up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It all works, used for a while now. But the mcm options for limiting male/female agressor don't work for females when the aggressor is not a named npc.

I think in needs changing  the line in playerrape.pcs from

rapistSex = (TheRapist.GetActorBase() as ActorBase).GetSex()

to

rapistSex = (TheRapist.GetLeveledActorBase() as ActorBase).GetSex()

it seems to fix this, reading the CK wiki it says GetLeveledActorBase defaults back to the GetActorBase if the actor is not leveled.

I have tried the change in a few encounters with mcm option male 0 fem 3 and it gets the choice right and not seen any change the CTD rate  (i.,e got none)

It all works, used for a while now. But the mcm options for limiting male/female agressor don't work for females when the aggressor is not a named npc.

I think in needs changing  the line in playerrape.pcs from

rapistSex = (TheRapist.GetActorBase() as ActorBase).GetSex()

to

rapistSex = (TheRapist.GetLeveledActorBase() as ActorBase).GetSex()

it seems to fix this, reading the CK wiki it says GetLeveledActorBase defaults back to the GetActorBase if the actor is not leveled.

I have tried the change in a few encounters with mcm option male 0 fem 3 and it gets the choice right and not seen any change the CTD rate  (i.,e got none)

Yes, avoid using GetActorBase since it's contents are often very wrong. Using GetLeveledActorBase does not have that problem.