Sexlab Rape - Simple(Updated 5/25/13)

How about an expansion on this mod where if the rape is triggered, all the opponents (up to a certain number to keep things from getting too crazy) stop combat as well to join in on the fun to take turns with the PC, because let's face it, your average bandit probably wouldn't pass up a chance like that just because his buddy got to have his way first.

for some reason, doesn't work as discribed.

so i checked esp and function settings, found this line.

-------------

sl_c_rapehealthpercentage = 0.00

sl_c_rapechance = 0.00

sl_c_rapetoggle = 0.00

----------

it seems, above 3 line is not showing in MCM, and have to set manually (or edit esp) for combat rape.

sl_c_rapehealthpercentage = 0.00  ====> to 10.00~100.00 (20~40 should be enough) 

sl_c_rapechance = 0.00 =====> to 10.00~100.00. whatever

sl_c_rapetoggle = 0.00 ====> not sure about this, but when set to 1.00, enemy NPC does not swing weapon after 1 scean.)

after set this value, combat rape works fine it seems.

It's bugged for me. everytime i get raped my pc somehow gains the ability to walk into the sky or through the ground, buildings, etc... how would i fix this?

Maybe this mod makes the player to "anti-collision" state. Try to use the "tlc" command on yourself (console) after sex.

@ soldier321.

I was raped some times by dwarven artifacts, spider, sphere and centurion during my tests.

I think you need to check which enemy can and which cannot be included as rapist.

With the dwarven artifacts, of course, there is not right animations for them, while my char performs correctly.

^^

thanks for the bug posting, to all the people having errors, i suggest you to do the upgrade it the hard way

disable esp, open up skyrim, save game, exit game, open up the game again and load the last save, save again, exit, and then activate this mod again.

@ dwarven thing, it seems to be passing the check, i can only suggest toggling rape off during those parts if you aren't already.

might be the last update in a while because i am super busy now, and i am not motivated at all to do companions because i usually play skyrim with just one character and so far now it meets my personal needs.

the posted update has the source code and everything in it, so if someone wants to pick it up then all the power to ya.

might be the last update in a while because i am super busy now, and i am not motivated at all to do companions because i usually play skyrim with just one character and so far now it meets my personal needs.

the posted update has the source code and everything in it, so if someone wants to pick it up then all the power to ya.

Thanks for sharing soldier. 

@ dwarven thing, it seems to be passing the check, i can only suggest toggling rape off during those parts if you aren't already.

I was curious, so I looked at the script, and he used a ValidateActor() function, which is a SexLab Framework function.  Looking at that, we see:

int function ValidateActor(actor a)
	If a.IsInFaction(AnimatingFaction)
		_DebugTrace("StartSex.ValidateActor","actor="+a,"Failed to start animation; actor appears to already be in an animation")
		return -10
	endIf
	if a.IsDead()
		_DebugTrace("StartSex","actor="+a,"Failed to start animation; actor is dead")
		return -11
	endIf
	if a.IsDisabled()
		_DebugTrace("StartSex","actor="+a,"Failed to start animation; actor is disabled")
		return -12
	endIf
	if a.IsChild() || a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace().IsRaceFlagSet(0x00000004)
		_DebugTrace("StartSex","actor="+a,"Failed to start animation; actor is child")
		return -13
	endIf
	if a.HasKeyWordString("ActorTypeCreature")
		_DebugTrace("StartSex","actor="+a,"Failed to start animation; actor is a creature that is currently not supported")
		return -14
	endIf
	return 1
endFunction

The problem with that is stuff like wolves, bears, and whatnot would get hit by 'if a.HasKeyWordString("ActorTypeCreature")', sure, but dwarven centurions would not (They use ActorTypeDwarven and a few others, but not ActorTypeCreature).  I suspect instead of that, Ashal should use something like:

If !a.HasKeyWordString("ActorTypeNPC") ... either that or If a.!HasKeyWordString("ActorTypeNPC") ... however the syntax works for negative?

ActorTypeNPC is only attached to playable races, so that should disallow the currently unsupported things from making with the sexin's.

One thing I'd like to see in this type of mod is that the  'temporary neutral faction' thing gets applied to the bandits, etc., after defeating them (I think that is the submit mod), do the same for the rape portion - when the player character is the victim, they have their way with the character, then just get up and walk away rather than immediately after, 'now what do we have here?/You shouldn't have come here!' and they kill the player character before the character barely has time to stand up. More like they scorn the character as a toy/tool and not worth their time anymore, unless they want to have a second round or pass the character on to the next bandit.

WOW, That's very good mod as well as Joburg's rape mod in Oblivion. I really appreciate your works. but i think it would be better if you make some kind of sex kill power.

it is just game not a sex simulation or movie. so putting some kind of sex effects into the game would be quite fun. Like if someone try to rape the player, they would be dead

because of heart attack by player's strong sex.  

One thing I'd like to see in this type of mod is that the  'temporary neutral faction' thing gets applied to the bandits, etc., after defeating them (I think that is the submit mod), do the same for the rape portion - when the player character is the victim, they have their way with the character, then just get up and walk away rather than immediately after, 'now what do we have here?/You shouldn't have come here!' and they kill the player character before the character barely has time to stand up. More like they scorn the character as a toy/tool and not worth their time anymore, unless they want to have a second round or pass the character on to the next bandit.

if you do add this faction add pls make it optional. While testing something else I picked a fight in riverwood. I ended up with a half dozen or so npcs taking their turn knocking me down and and having their way. Amusing  :lol:

I was wondering if there is a mod that allows you to rape others. I know there is "The book of love" mod that has the spell "Rape Me", I was wondering if someone has come up with a similar mod that allows you to do that to NPCs.

I was wondering if there is a mod that allows you to rape others. I know there is "The book of love" mod that has the spell "Rape Me", I was wondering if someone has come up with a similar mod that allows you to do that to NPCs.

Sex Lab Romance and SexLab matchmaker do that

The first through dialogue the second through spell

And Sexlab Submit for combat !

Sex Lab Romance and SexLab matchmaker do that

The first through dialogue the second through spell

And Sexlab Submit for combat !

Thanks for the reply. I have a couple of those mods installed, and didn't know you could do that through them.