Kardia and Friends Main Menu and Loading Screens (+New Intro Videos!)

Kardia and Friends Main Menu and Loading Screens (+New Intro Videos!)

View File

New 2024 Update!

I've come back from a big hiatus from the game and once again decided to load good ol' skyrim up, and more importantly, mod the heck out of it. I've uploaded a quick intro logo replacer I made with some replacers for the Bethesda intro. The core Kardia videos are from the artist TDonTran, and several others have also contributed, credits below.

I Need Your Ideas!

I have a desire to remaster the load screen and Main menu mods. I'm growing tired of the parchment aesthetic as it's just kind of bright and I've become a DARK MODE kind of guy lately. I'm not sure what editing style or theme I could use instead, so if you have any ideas please do leave them in the file thread, I'll be paying attention. Besides, I've gathered a fair few new images in the past few years and I'm a bit disappointed with the quality of some others in the mod so I could rectify that as well. If you think you have an image of a faceless fantasy or historical lady that would fit the mod theme, send it to me!

Hopefully in a few weeks I can get a 2.0 of the image mods out, and I'll be sure to try and third party host to avoid the multi-archive issue many people had, as I've seen in the comments. I'll also actually include the base mesh for the loadscreens (Duh).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me tell you a story...

I have a thing for ladies in armour, especially if they have a helmet or mask hiding their face. No idea why but that's how it is.

So, I'm sitting here slapping some images of Nisetanaka's character Kardia for my main menu in skyrim se, and I start doing some edits to make them more fitting. Then, I get more images, and soon I'm putting serious effort into editing it. At some point I decided I might as well share it, so then I start over with a higher eye for quality.

20 hours of photoshop later, I've made 102 randomized main menu screens.

Then I decided, "Why not loading screens, too?"

...and of course I decided to write lines for the loading screen tips as well, and had to re-edit all the images....

Basically, a personal project turned into a week-long obsession to make this mod.

What's the mod?

There's 2 3 mods:

1: A main menu replacer:

Built to work with Main Menu Randomizer SE, which is required for this mod to work:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33574

It contains 102 wallpapers themed around Nisetanaka's OC "Kardia of Rhodes" and other faceless semi-armoured ladies.

2: A load screen replacer:

No extra download is needed for this to work.

It contains the same 102 images modified for loadscreen format and each also has a unique text to go with them.

3: An intro logo replacer:

Uses Bethesda Intro Logo Randomizer

It contains 13 short edited videos of Kardia or other (Mostly) faceless warrior women getting railed. 12-20 seconds long and edited to have a reduced volume and smooth fade to main menu,
as well as a 24fps limit as I understand higher has caused issues for some users.

It uses
LustyBusty's  file structure and mods to fire but folders are named differently. You'll need the base mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23880-bethesda-intro-logo-randomizer- with-9-tifa-nsfw-intro-videos-final-fantasy/

You can use Lusty's videos as well, or just the base mod, my files can coexist with the videos they have available. I'm piggybacking off of that mod so that they can be compatible with one another.

I've done significant processing in photoshop to make all screens look like they are on parchment or canvas, to unify the different art styles visually and feel a bit more immersive. They are made for a standard 16:9 aspect ratio, if you are using some other ratio it may look strange.

Subject matter includes general nudity and sex, as well as some bestiality content. There is NO futanari as I personally hate that.

The images are mostly from the artists Nisetanaka and MDtheTesT. Some others are present as well but I'm not sure where I got them, I just found them on one of my drives. If anyone is the artist and would like their images removed, I'm more than happy to oblige.

Installation:

Loadscreen randomizer is a basic install with you of manager of choice, or just dropped into the data folder if you're a psychopath.

For the main menus, Loverslab likes to rename files. You'll need to rename the parts to KardiaMainMenu_2.7z.001 and  KardiaMainMenu_2.7z.002

Then extract the 2-part archive, Inside should be KardiaMainMenu.7z. Install that normally.

The Intro Video Replacer is simply installed like any other mod, make sure to install the required replacer mod to get it to actually work

Credits and Thanks
Thanks to:

Lanastara for main menu randomizer SE - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33574?tab=files

Jampi0n for Easy Loading Screen Generator - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36556

Nisetanaka for Kardia, TAWOBA, and... you know.

TDonTran, EXGA, InitialA, Rekin3D, Leetrr, and BoquetMan for the videos used in the intro replacer mod.

and all the artists of faceless armoured babes, whether your art is in this mod or not.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/20/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, Easy Loading Screen Generator - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36556, Bethesda Intro Logo Randomizer - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23880-bethesda-intro-logo-randomizer-with-9-tifa-nsfw-intro-videos-final-fantasy/
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, Teamsonik said:

for the mainmenu001 it says that the file is corrupted :/
image.png.588f3a6de20d7f0a91b43ccec000153a.png

Files aren't corrupt they got renamed. If you remove the numbers at the beginning of the filename it works.

so:

KardiaMainMenu.7z.001

KardiaMainMenu.7z.002

Also @Tremor Thank you for using my mod ^^

But it would be better if you didn't copy it into yours but rather say it's a requirement.

Edited by lanastara
5 hours ago, lanastara said:

Files aren't corrupt they got renamed. If you remove the numbers at the beginning of the filename it works.

so:

KardiaMainMenu.7z.001

KardiaMainMenu.7z.002

Also @Tremor Thank you for using my mod ^^

But it would be better if you didn't copy it into yours but rather say it's a requirement.

Hey Lanastara,

Thank YOU for the mod. Based on the permissions you set on the nexus I thought that modification/asset use was acceptable as long as I credited the original mod, but if you like I'm happy to remove your files. I simply packaged it for ease of installation.

Also thanks for pointing out the file renaming, I'll update the installation to reflect that.

7 hours ago, thuggus said:

OP doesnt know that you should check your mods before you upload them

If you are having installation trouble, remove the numbers and underscore, I've updated the installation instruction accordingly.

Also, thanks for your constructive feedback! I see you have plenty of experience on this site with your 0 file uploads and this being your first post, so you definitely have the right to be criticizing others in a rude and unhelpful way.

Have a great day!

7 hours ago, Teamsonik said:

for the mainmenu001 it says that the file is corrupted :/
image.png.588f3a6de20d7f0a91b43ccec000153a.png

I missed that the files were renamed when I uploaded them. You'll need to rename them, removing the numbers and underscore at the beginning, they should then extract just fine.

Thanks for pointing this out, I've updated the installation instructions?

1 hour ago, Tremor said:

Hey Lanastara,

Thank YOU for the mod. Based on the permissions you set on the nexus I thought that modification/asset use was acceptable as long as I credited the original mod, but if you like I'm happy to remove your files. I simply packaged it for ease of installation.

Also thanks for pointing out the file renaming, I'll update the installation to reflect that.

Asset use is not really ment to take the entire mod but parts also it also says posting my mod anywhere but nexus is not ok.

But that's not really the reason I mentioned it.

It's more a lot of small issues that can come from including other mods in one like

if someone already had my mod installed and changed some config now your mod overwrites it.

If I find a bug in my Mod and fix it someone using your mod never gets notified of the new version.

also if people have problems it's easier if they talk to me directly rather then asking here only to get told to "go talk to the original author"

And last but certainly least ... I like seeing my download numbers going up ^^

sorry for the wall of text.

5 hours ago, lanastara said:

Asset use is not really ment to take the entire mod but parts also it also says posting my mod anywhere but nexus is not ok.

But that's not really the reason I mentioned it.

It's more a lot of small issues that can come from including other mods in one like

if someone already had my mod installed and changed some config now your mod overwrites it.

If I find a bug in my Mod and fix it someone using your mod never gets notified of the new version.

also if people have problems it's easier if they talk to me directly rather then asking here only to get told to "go talk to the original author"

And last but certainly least ... I like seeing my download numbers going up ^^

sorry for the wall of text.

@Lanastara

You know, I thought I was doing the right thing by making it as easy as possible for and end user to install, but you make a lot of good points, plus I did misread the permissions it seems.

I've removed it from the files and repacked as an asset pack. Thanks a lot for your patience and friendliness in dealing with this, and taking the time to explain. It speaks a lot to your character that you didn't jump straight to hostility.

I can't get a hold of the main menu files. both parts are corrupted and renaming them doesn't do anything.

part 1, WinRAR says is corrupted, just like the screenie above.

part 2, WinRAR straight up doesn't recognize it.

any ideas?

Menu replacer wasn't working, but the loading screen was. So I:

- Checked my DLL plugin installation. The binkw64.log was empty. SO...

- Reinstalled the .Net Script Framework.

- Installed SSE Fixes (not sure why I hadn't installed this before --- seems like a decent mod from meh321).

These are the two mods that use the DLL loader (per the Requirements section).

Also, I had noticed that my installation of "A Witchers Adventure", which uses the Custom Skill plugin for the .Net Script Environment, and it hadn't been working either, and the Custom Skill plugin wasn't working inside of the Witcher mod.

The chain of dependencies:

DLL Plugin Loader -> .Net Script Framework -> ... (e.g. Custom Skill, Random main Menu mod, etc).

I suspect that something burped over the several times I installed Windows updates. But after reinstalling/installing those two mods above, my binkw64.log now has:

Checking "Data\DLLPlugins\FPSFixPlugin.dll" ... OK - loaded.
Checking "Data\DLLPlugins\NetScriptFramework.Runtime.dll" ... OK - loaded and called Initialize().

And this Kardia main menu replacer is now working.

On 8/26/2021 at 1:07 AM, Zasp95 said:

I can't get a hold of the main menu files. both parts are corrupted and renaming them doesn't do anything.

part 1, WinRAR says is corrupted, just like the screenie above.

part 2, WinRAR straight up doesn't recognize it.

any ideas?

Use 7-zip. It's free and works better than winrar and can extract files named as 7z.### as it's a seperate compression in case of a limited file upload size.

OP should have included:

Software needed: 7-zip

• 5 weeks later...

Man, I don't want to sound rude but what kind of compression did you use? I've tried Winrar, 7Zip, removing the numbers and underscore from the name, but it refuses to extract or even open.

error.jpg.e23728a67a96dd67afc4cbc0dee74c70.jpg

It says something along the lines of "Could not open the archive as [7z] compacted archive", "Unexpected end of data".

It's a real shame I can't extract because I've also got a thing for "faceless" women. I wanted to see if I could use only the images from this mod with main menu wallpaper replacer.

Edit: Okay, so I'm dumb. Took me a couple days to figure out that I have to select both files at the same time, then clicking extract. I was trying to extract one at a time.

Edited by SelosTeef

Wow! Thank you for putting this together.

I love the female knight in armour aesthetic, and doubly so when it's presented like this. Right in the kink.

Had some trouble initially figuring out how to run scripts on xEdit, but it was surprisingly easy. Thanks again, and I hope you make something more like this.

Too bad Nords don't care for paintings. This would have made for an amazing painting replacer mod.

Maybe include some sample images so users get a better idea of how the mod should look?

Edited by dovahnurse

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

I LOVE this mod. These bold beauties got me hooked on faceless females!

The load screen - easiest download of my life. Could download it with my eyes closed.

The main menu replacer?... ah.

I have done EVERYTHING in my power to make this work.

> Extracted both archives as one, and put the .7z file into Vortex (fail)

> Went through "gooser's" whole process (even downloaded SSE Fixes, thanks gooser!) (fail)

> Redownloaded EVERYTHING necessary (DLL Plugin Loader, NetScriptFramework, etc.) (fail)

> Went in-depth on the installation instructions for Main Menu Randomizer SE (fail)

> Went in-depth through the troubleshooting guide for Main Menu Randomizer (fail)

> Cried (fail)

Someone please help.

I just want hot armored babes on my main menu. [ ; w ; ]

Edit: what the shit man

I downloaded another main menu randomizer and it works fine. (They're not bad either...)

why must God forsake me so :(

Edited by TotalTryhardTrip
17 hours ago, TotalTryhardTrip said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

I LOVE this mod. These bold beauties got me hooked on faceless females!

The load screen - easiest download of my life. Could download it with my eyes closed.

The main menu replacer?... ah.

I have done EVERYTHING in my power to make this work.

> Extracted both archives as one, and put the .7z file into Vortex (fail)

> Went through "gooser's" whole process (even downloaded SSE Fixes, thanks gooser!) (fail)

> Redownloaded EVERYTHING necessary (DLL Plugin Loader, NetScriptFramework, etc.) (fail)

> Went in-depth on the installation instructions for Main Menu Randomizer SE (fail)

> Went in-depth through the troubleshooting guide for Main Menu Randomizer (fail)

> Cried (fail)

Someone please help.

I just want hot armored babes on my main menu. [ ; w ; ]

Edit: what the shit man

I downloaded another main menu randomizer and it works fine. (They're not bad either...)

why must God forsake me so :(

Did you find a binkw64.log file ? If you can't find that in your data folder, it's pointless to continue. You need to verify your steps along the way. 

Edited by gooser

So I have no Idea what I'm doing wrong my binkw64.log says 

Checking "Data\DLLPlugins\FPSFixPlugin.dll" ... OK - loaded.
Checking "Data\DLLPlugins\NetScriptFramework.Runtime.dll" ... OK - loaded and called Initialize().

and my netscriptframework.log says

[13 Oct 2021 17:36:10.376] Initializing framework version 14.
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:10.381] Loaded configuration file.
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:10.383] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:10.388] Loading game library.
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:11.451] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (18).
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:11.451] Running game version is 1.5.97.0
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:16.017] Loading plugins.
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:16.017] Path to plugins: "Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins".
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:16.020] Checking file "MainMenuRandomizerSE.dll"...
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:16.030] Plugin found and loaded.
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:16.046] MainMenuRandomizerSE: Starting Version 1.2.0.0
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:16.081] MainMenuRandomizerSE (Info): Using Replacer at: 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\.\data\mainmenuwallpapers\K99'
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:16.133] Finished loading 1 plugin.
[13 Oct 2021 17:36:16.133] Finished framework initialization.

so I think it should be working but it's not.

only the normal menu shows up on starting and nothing different.

If anyone have any Idea why and can help Me please do.

On 10/10/2021 at 8:46 PM, gooser said:

Did you find a binkw64.log file ? If you can't find that in your data folder, it's pointless to continue. You need to verify your steps along the way. 

Yes, I did after downloading DLL Plugin Loader, and it appears the exact same as AllyTrooper's log! (even the netscriptframework.log.txt files are identical, except for the file it chooses to load (K1, K48, etc.), that seems to be random.)

I'm very lost, though I have found one possible error...

NetScriptFramework needs ONLY one of the following mods to work:

DLL Plugin Loader

OR

SSE Engine Fixes

I had both installed, so I decided to boot DLL Plugin Loader because A.) The engine fixes were too helpful to lose, and B.) Deleting the loader was easier, just delete the dupe file (the one without an underscore if installed correctly) and RE-rename the original file.

All that, and it didn't work. :/

TBH, I'm satisfied with just the load screens as of now, so it's not a big concern, but the trouble I went through trying to install this was more than any other mod (have a load order of about 370)... weird.

Edit: grammar.

Edited by TotalTryhardTrip
Grammar.

This is my netscriptframework.log :

[10 Oct 2021 19:32:55.766] Initializing framework version 14.
[10 Oct 2021 19:32:55.770] Loaded configuration file.
[10 Oct 2021 19:32:55.771] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[10 Oct 2021 19:32:55.775] Loading game library.
[10 Oct 2021 19:32:56.744] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (18).
[10 Oct 2021 19:32:56.744] Running game version is 1.5.97.0
[10 Oct 2021 19:33:01.031] Loading plugins.
[10 Oct 2021 19:33:01.031] Path to plugins: "Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins".
[10 Oct 2021 19:33:01.033] Checking file "BugFixesSSE.dll"...
[10 Oct 2021 19:33:01.060] Plugin found and loaded.
[10 Oct 2021 19:33:01.060] Checking file "CustomSkills.dll"...
[10 Oct 2021 19:33:01.079] Plugin found and loaded.
[10 Oct 2021 19:33:01.079] Checking file "MainMenuRandomizerSE.dll"...
[10 Oct 2021 19:33:01.100] Plugin found and loaded.
[10 Oct 2021 19:33:01.157] MainMenuRandomizerSE: Starting Version 1.2.0.0
[10 Oct 2021 19:33:01.173] MainMenuRandomizerSE (Info): Using Replacer at: 'G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\.\data\mainmenuwallpapers\K21'
[10 Oct 2021 19:33:01.234] Finished loading 3 plugins.
[10 Oct 2021 19:33:01.234] Finished framework initialization.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Menu changing isn't work for me, i just find another mod what do same thing, and compare files. I saw what in this mod are missing meshes so i just copy meshes file from another mod, to this. And now it's work. I'll attach meshes file.

Maybe it will help somebody.

p.s Sorry for my English

meshes.7z

• 11 months later...