Sorry to post this here because I don't know where else I should write it for you to see it, but would you be interested in making "Wear and Tear" version for Skyrim's SexLab? I think its something essential and no one has made similar mod that I know of.

Cheers!

I've never actually played Skyrim (or any ES games). I presume the scripting is similar, so if someone else wants to port it they are welcome to

@Halstrom: a birth count NX variable sounds like it would do it, I could make it get easier after the first. Would there be a way of telling what type of pregnancy it was? I'm thinking birthing 15 spore plant pods needs to be different to humans etc

@Halstrom: a birth count NX variable sounds like it would do it, I could make it get easier after the first. Would there be a way of telling what type of pregnancy it was? I'm thinking birthing 15 spore plant pods needs to be different to humans etc

Hmm, with 22 different pregnancies that could be difficult, I perhaps could make a separate variable called "SOP:BirthStretch" and just increment it at birth dependant on the each pregnancy size birthed, something like +5 for a Spore Pod, +10 for a Humanlike Baby, +50 for a Bovine etc...

Or if Wear & Tear has a NX "VaginaSize" per actor do I just "damage" that instead?

I haven't used NX before, but if I make a some kind of Pregnancy variable that you can just damage like you suggest I think it would be ideal, if you're up for it. I'll let you know when I've done one.

It's pretty simple stuff, no declaring, just "Set or Get", works for any actor from any plugin without masters, no issues if the plugin isn't present it would be zero, but seeing it's a Pregnancy related I'll add it to pregnancy, I'll set it, you only have to "Get" it.

So at each birth I'll do something like:

Set fBirthStretch to rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fBirthStretch"

Set fOffSpringStretch to (fOffSpringSize / 3); *** OffSpring vary 30-150 in size
Set fBirthStretch to fBirthStretch + fOffSpringStretch ; *** OffSpring stretch (10-50) 
if fBirthStretch > 10000
Set fBirthStretch to 10000
endif
rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fBirthStretch" fBirthStretch

All you have to do is add into your script:

Set fBirthStretch to rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fBirthStretch

If you are happy with "SOP:BirthStretch" as a variable name you can add them into your next release now, it doesn't matter if I haven't done my end yet, it will be zero till I write to it, I'm working on a Pregnancy update now to work in with my SexoutDrugging beta I'll be releasing soon which is the BunX, SleepEz etc moved into it's own plugin using NX system. SOP stands for Sexout Pregnancy, the only thing you need to remember with NX is if you used a common Variable name like just "Healthpoints" any plugin might use that and overwrite your variables, so probably good form to use a prefix like Prideslayer has, there's also some thing about the colons that allows you to clear all the variables with your prefix somehow.

I'll keep incrementing it till 10000 regardless, you may want to cap your local variable at 100 or whatever suits you. Surgery / Exercises could be added to reduce it too, then you would just use a script similar to mine to alter it.

Not knowing your modifier scale assuming a Small spore pod is 1-5, does a maximum of 50 sound good for the largest births which I think are Bighorners?

Thanks a lot for explaining how to use NX, that sounds great. A 1-50 scale sounds okay, I'll figure out some algorithm with it at my end. If its as easy to get working as it seems I'll flesh it out as a full feature.. maybe a chance to get post-natal depression that goes away with repregnation

On another note, are the sexout drugs going to be removed from SCR with your SexoutDrugging release?

(I currently use some of them)

Thanks a lot for explaining how to use NX, that sounds great. A 1-50 scale sounds okay, I'll figure out some algorithm with it at my end. If its as easy to get working as it seems I'll flesh it out as a full feature.. maybe a chance to get post-natal depression that goes away with repregnation

On another note, are the sexout drugs going to be removed from SCR with your SexoutDrugging release?

(I currently use some of them)

Yes, the Drugs will all be in their own plugin, deleted from SCR, there's going to be plenty of time before it reaches Stable release, only around 80% Alpha so far, it also involves changes in SCR & Pregnancy of course, instead of doing an Set iDrug to rZActor.GetItemCount DrugToken it will be just a rZActor.NX_Get "SOD:f<Drug>" as above for plugins  :)

The new Drug levels are as follows:

rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fFertEz"

rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fBunX"

rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fSleepEz"

rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fNoDoze"

rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fLustX"

rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fBunAway"

As I have deleted the old tokens from SCR any script using them will fail, I did that to make it easier to find where they were used and it also stops the old system conflicting with the new. So when I release the Sexout Drugging beta next week you can post your compatible update in that thread for people to test or create your own beta thread.

Hal, while that pretty much secures the detection of being under the influence of a drug without setting the drugs mod as a master, would it also be possible to find an alternative to additeming & casting the drug itself? Ie: we NX_SetEVFl a variable & the drug mod picks up on that & handles applying the actual drug?

Someone told me my permanent "Alcohol AP +9" status effect is from this mod.

While more AP is welcomed, not sure how I like it being permanent. Does this have to do with the threshold? Is it supposed to be stuck?

Would have been helpful if they'd told me as well...

It is from my mod, it lasts for 6 hours after using Lube or else until your lubrication levels get to 0- except there was a bug with that, and it also wasn't intended to be listed as 'Alcohol'.

I've uploaded a new version which will fix it and also another minor issue I noticed whilst looking into it. I also removed the AP bonus altogether, because I figured it wasn't really necessary anyway.

Hal, while that pretty much secures the detection of being under the influence of a drug without setting the drugs mod as a master, would it also be possible to find an alternative to additeming & casting the drug itself? Ie: we NX_SetEVFl a variable & the drug mod picks up on that & handles applying the actual drug?

Hmm, not that I can think of as you need a script running on every actor to check their NX drug level, and if they don't have SexoutDrugging installed as a master the Drugs aren't going to wear off as that is all calculated in a scripted management token added for each drug by the bullet / pill / needle / gas used on the actor.

Second thought, maybe we can by setting a NX DrugTargetREF, NX DrugType, NX DrugDose and a main quest script scans them, applies the token & effects and resets the Target stuff. A possibility we could add later, for now I will just get it working :)

I am intending on it working for alcohol too later.

• 4 weeks later...

New version uploaded:

Main change is that mod no longer requires SCR, it now only requires Sexout NG.

Pregnancy is not required, but if you have it then fertility cycle and natal based wear effects have been added- these require a compatible version of pregnancy, which the current August stable release is not. There are no problems using any two versions together, you just won't get the natal wear effects yet.

------

Of interest only to other modders, I have added the following NX Variables which are accessible from any mod via:

set rZActor to PlayerREF

set iVar1 to rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SWT:iAnalWear"            ; 0-1000
set iVar2 to rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SWT:iOralWear"            ; 0-1000
set iVar3 to rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SWT:iVaginalWear"       ; 0-1000
set iVar4 to rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SWT:iGeneralWear"      ; Average of above, or 1000 if player has any 'busted' effect

If the Wear-And-Tear mod is not loaded the functions harmlessly return 0 (as with all NX vars).

So if you want to give some NPC high standards you could check the player's wear level and change dialogue responses accordingly.

So I can swap SCRs with this between the beta and stable?

From current v2.5 and onwards this mod does not require SCR.

So, it makes no difference whatever version of SCR you use or if you load none at all.

The mod does not require SSR either, all it requires is the basic Sexout NG (Sexout.esm).

So I updated from 2.4 to 2.5, but I think things are broken up (MCM). I don't suppose updating on exciting save will work out, right?

If so that means I'll have to do a clean save and loose all the "experience" I had during my play... Let alone getting the implants. :(

EDIT: Nvm, moving from cell to cell fixed it I think (dunno what was my wear threshold to compare [they appear 0 anyways] and i'm still waiting for the french tape to arrive for the implants)

I have found if I start the game up and load any savegame the MCM is fine- but if I then load a savegame where the load order was different, the MCM gets screwed up.

If this is your issue you can fix it by just exiting to windows and reloading-

Also, trying to avoid changing your load order where possible generally makes MCM happier (on upgrade mods get moved to bottom, so move them back up to where they were before if you can)

---

There is no reason I can think of that could lose your thresholds/implants (I barely changed any code between versions), so it was probably just the MCM. You can try masturbating (press 'Y'.. I think) and see if that increases it.

That's odd, is anyone else having problems?

When you start/load a game do you get a message in the corner: "Sexout Wear and Tear v2.5 Loaded"?

Could you also try typing into the console:

GetQuestRunning XX008BF9

Where XX is the Mod Index (or Load Order) of Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp. You can find this in FOMM. Let me know what it says

When you start/load a game do you get a message in the corner: "Sexout Wear and Tear v2.5 Loaded"?

GetQuestRunning XX008BF9

Where XX is the Mod Index (or Load Order) of Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp. You can find this in FOMM. Let me know what it says

Script: Script 'sysWindowCompileAndRun' line 1.

Item '0F008BF9' not found for parameter quest.

Compiled Script not saved.

GetQuestRunning XX008BF9

I do see "Sexout Wear and Tear v2.5 Loaded". Just no wear effect at all.

Sorry, that was wrong memory code I mentioned before (was for script not quest), please try:

GetQuestRunning XX008BFB

---

With post-sex messages enabled in MCM there should be one in the corner after a sexout sex animation finishes and you will often get status effects visible in pip-boy after sex .

Do other sexout mods work for you, and could you post your load order?