hi Odessa    love your mods I have ben playing with the ver. 4.2.0 and it works really good for me . have about 60 hrs. play time with it   I was wondering how hard would it be to make the side affects of the std's a bit more painfull    thank you for everything you do for fallout nv  you make the game fun to play 

• 4 weeks later...

I like the overall concept of the mod, but I've got a few quirks with it.

It seems that every time my character has sex, it's always... unpleasant... At least according to the messages I receive after every encounter. I also take health damage for some reason. I suspect because the mod is registering my encounters as rape, because even after offering up my butt to a merchant for a few caps, I wind up with an "ass raped" effect despite it having been a consensual act.

The "cum in eye" status effect was an amusing touch, I liked that. Though I'd suggest a consumable like "damp cloth" or whatever, that the player can have to remove, lessen or shorten the status effect.

• 5 months later...

enjoy the idea of the mod but after playing it for a while i've decided to uninstall it. stuff like "cum in eye" as mentioned by the above post lasting for however long without any recompense makes me feel like the mod is a little too ambitious in terms of the breadth of status effects and balancing and bug fixing around all of them.

i have the latest version downloaded and it seems crabs is still bugged. after irradiating myself to the last tier of radiation poisoning and waiting for a few hours, i still get the top left message saying my crotch is itchy, and the disease continues to advance. wish there was another way to get rid of them that's more reliable or at least explain the radiation treatment in more detail - how irradiated do you have to be? how long do you have to stay irradiated?

it's probably not conducive to nitpick every single status effect, i just really love the mod in theory. 

• 1 year later...

I like the mod but i have one problem with René Roissy (not linked to the system at all) it is only that french is my first language and his french tears off my eyes so if you want i could send translations that are less ... google trad? (i have no other way to explain it) unless of course his crappy french is intentionnal in that case do not mind this comment.

still it is a great mod thanks

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 4:41 PM, Araluen124 said:

I like the mod but i have one problem with René Roissy (not linked to the system at all) it is only that french is my first language and his french tears off my eyes so if you want i could send translations that are less ... google trad? (i have no other way to explain it) unless of course his crappy french is intentionnal in that case do not mind this comment.

still it is a great mod thanks

I believe it's intentional.

• 9 months later...

I think that the SexoutWearSTDNPCInitScript in this mod is broken, and can cause random game freezes when being near NPC's that are targeted by the mentioned script. I noticed it at first when I encountered problems with the game hanging up one second after enterting Moriarty's Saloon in TTW. I pinpointed the problem of the freeze to Nova (I activated the console as soon as possible after transition to the interior cell, and then disabled Nova), because she uses the Prostitute class which is a variable in the script. I of course can not check the script for any irregularities, or back up this fact, but sooner or later in my playthroughs, my game always freezes when entering this certain location with STD's enabled, while I never had any problems with STD's disabled.

Just a heads up for everyone who might wanna try out this mod with STD's enabled. Sadly, this probably will never get fixed.

Spoiler

Odessa, where areeeeee youuuuuuuuu...? ?

• 11 months later...

I noticed one odd issue with the mod, not sure if it is an issue with her last beta version.

I once in awhile reset the sex counters on SexoutNG using "set "xxxxxx".numsex to 0", etc and so on.  When I do this, even if I save and re-load the game, the wear and tear messages vanish and the player no longer takes wear and tear damage unless I set the first setting on the mod to 3.5, then it starts working again, but then setting it back to 1 or 2, it stops working again.  And if I set it to 3.5 and get it to work again and then reset the sex counters again, it stops working once again.  I'm assuming she scripted it to use the counter system in SexoutNG and when the counters are reset, the mod gets "confused".  The best fix, after resetting the counters, save, exit the game, disable wear and tear, load the game, save again, re-tick the mod... and bingo, all is well again.  The problem with that, if one has to repeat the quest with the French dude each time.  But its fun to give the character her cherry back every now and again, just wish I could find a console command that resets wear and tear without having to disable and re-enable it each time I reset the NG counters.   I noticed Odessa did post a console command to use after doing a clean save, wonder if that would do the trick.  Gonna give it a shot, worse case scenario, I have to disable and re-enable the mod if it doesn't.

• 10 months later...

Sorry about this but I'm a complete noob when it comes to this. What happens if I increase the "Wear Heal Rate Multiplier"? Does it increase the healing speed of the wear or tear? or does it increase the time it takes to heal the wear or tear?

Edited by dhkLover
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...