IGNORED

What type of girl(s) do you like and why?

> Like my husband, I like tall, slim, sporty, tiny ass, shaved, small tits and long legs girls. Under tall I mean taller than 175 cm. Skin color, hair color and eyes color is not important. Those type of the girls turns me on and I would gladly have sex with them. My wife is not that picky and she would have sex with any girl that is not fat. This thread is mainly about the look of the girl you like. But you can write about her qualities too if it makes you happy. ;)

> Feel free to post the picture of the girl you like. Female bisexuals and female gays are welcome to post their preferences too.

Spoiler

Something like this

442573d951fc277052bd4e31488f3f58.jpg.df9d5da943fd870d9ad112ca2ec9911f.jpg

Edited by EvalovesEP
1 minute ago, worik said:

This thread title sounds like it is only for ♀️ oriented preferences? :classic_wink:

> Noooo...... you saw my post right? Female bisexuals and female gays are welcome to post it too which I will add this in my OP. Thank you. :)

Hmm, mainly I'd say natural looking girls.

Maybe it's easier to tell what I don't like:

I think I even can say I loathe girls who do cosmetic surgery for bigger lips, tits, whatever or who put huge pillows in their pants for those medicine ball shaped asses.

Close behind that are girls who use tons of makeup or all available filters. Especially those Instagram/TikTok models where it seems like you need a jackhammer to remove it, even if it should look "natural".

On the other side, if it's unobtrusive or well-made natural looking it's fine and can even underline the natural beauty.

So, here's a big negative example (even though she's mostly find in other corners of the web than Instagram):

Spoiler

Shaiden-Rogue-obeErZ6AOFUZ5pf.jpg

Positive example (less filtered as you still see her freckles, no pumped-up lips, unobtrusive makeup):

Spoiler

https___i.pinimg.com_originals_34_5d_4f_345d4f209572bf2c00e71398e5004926.jpg.4c770aa874e30d5e30438d5d05681a4e.jpg

Oh, and her red hair is a bonus, too ;) 

3 minutes ago, RedSonya said:

I love strong legs. This is my fetish. I like strong, athletic girls. But in moderation. I like a pumped up ass. My wife regularly works out in the fitness room. ?

> I like legs like this:

b298be3a4522943158dc6abc70215697.jpg.f689051f7be4e37c4d0a41194a3384d2.jpg

4 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Hmm, mainly I'd say natural looking girls.

Maybe it's easier to tell what I don't like:

I think I even can say I loathe girls who do cosmetic surgery for bigger lips, tits, whatever or who put huge pillows in their pants for those medicine ball shaped asses.

Close behind that are girls who use tons of makeup or all available filters. Especially those Instagram/TikTok models where it seems like you need a jackhammer to remove it, even if it should look "natural".

On the other side, if it's unobtrusive or well-made natural looking it's fine and can even underline the natural beauty.

So, here's a big negative example (even though she's mostly find in other corners of the web than Instagram):

Reveal hidden contents

Shaiden-Rogue-obeErZ6AOFUZ5pf.jpg

Positive example (less filtered as you still see her freckles, no pumped-up lips, unobtrusive makeup):

Reveal hidden contents

https___i.pinimg.com_originals_34_5d_4f_345d4f209572bf2c00e71398e5004926.jpg.4c770aa874e30d5e30438d5d05681a4e.jpg

Oh, and her red hair is a bonus, too ;) 

> Agree. I love natural looking girls more than those with too much powder and make up on her face. Also, don't like when they filling their lips with Botox to make them look full.

• 3 weeks later...

2 things really and they are  -  submissive women, women who will do anything for their man and never deny them no matter what it is. Also I really love women who wear skirts/dresses/makeup and high heels, be even better imo if women wore nothing but skirts/dresses/makeup/high heels 24/7.

Edit: would be even better if women wore short/revealing skirts/dresses with nothing underneath with makeup/high heels 24/7

Edited by Hiderius
2 hours ago, mma75online said:

Slim, Sporty, flexible & Max tall is 175 .... Something Like this 😈

1091836172_01(18).jpg.44482b6ba3ced19633f407842f39bb37.jpg

> Well, I do satisfy first e conditions, bit I am 185 cm tall, so I do not fit into your category :D

1 hour ago, TalaAurora said:

I'm just really gay, so I like girls and thats pretty much it.

For specific preferences, ...

Really tall women make me foget how to speak or breathe, like 2m+ tall,

I guess the same goes for muscular women, they just make me melt

> You might like my wife. She is 192 cm tall, very sporty slim body and most perfect legs I ever saw. :)

I have a thing for women who are a bit taller then i am. Which aren't hard to find 🤣 Biggest height difference was a bit over 20 cm.

Dunno, gives me an Ego boost and i like mountain climbing 😎

Spoiler

a8EDNbZ_700bwp.jpg.3763c97c037431982ca7e226cd7058dd.jpg

6 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

If only everybody in RL came with BodySlide, lol. Pretty much my idea of perfection...

Hide contents

ScreenShot289.png.a92a3200269f3aa4cf00b6ac26bafea7.png

> not bad, little too big boobies, but not bad :)

9 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

If only everybody in RL came with BodySlide, lol. Pretty much my idea of perfection...

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot289.png.a92a3200269f3aa4cf00b6ac26bafea7.png

better yet someone has a controller that they push buttons to enter a "body slide function" to change women to how they want women to be. If such a thing existed me a guy would definitely use it and all the time.

Edited by Hiderius
8 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

better yet someone has a controller that they push buttons to enter a "body slide function" to change women to how they want women to be. If such a thing existed me a guy would definitely use it and all the time.

Thinking in a decade or so we will all be able to do just that with customizable androids (maids, butlers, etc.). In another two decades they might even be affordable for most people, lol.

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

54 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Thinking in a decade or so we will all be able to do just that with customizable androids (maids, butlers, etc.). In another two decades they might even be affordable for most people, lol.

> I believe you guys also understand that the women would like to do same thing to the man. Times are changing and as we have been men's sex toys for centuries, the day will come when they will be ours sex toys ;) :P

17 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

Times are changing and as we have been men's sex toys for centuries, the day will come when they will be ours sex toys

Of course you know that men never complained about being objectified and used for sex. Never heard a man complain to his buddies about that one in my whole life. :P

Spoiler

Edited by KoolHndLuke