I wonder if there's a mod that bring teasing and arousal into combat.

Basically, using SexLab Aroused, you could have a basic "tease" action (maybe a simple dance animation) that would raise the enemy's arousal index. When the enemy reaches 90% arousal it will enter a "Defeat" (as in the Defeat mod) state where it can be raped or left alone, if it reaches 100%, it will start masturbating. Perhaps the mod could also include arousal related spells, or raising arousal levels with physical contact.

Overall, the idea is making arousal a viable strategy for combat, clothing/armor type could have a bonus effect on said "arousal skill".

It could also be cool with the roles reversed i.e. the enemies teasing you and raising your arousal.

I want a mod that implements broken/fracture bones! If you break your leg you need a splint and stick/crutch to walk and you cannot run. Broken ribs you take more damage to direct blows from melee weapons and get winded quicker. Broken arm cant use bows/crossbows or 2 handed weapons. Cracked skull you cannot focus and magicka will be depleted much faster or spells cost more. Also blurred vision. It would also make companions more useful.

Illness and fever mod would be great too. Get a simple flu to a deadly disease where some can literally leave you bed ridden. Introduce medical medicines as well as first time hospitals maybe? Like a medical tent or something.

Skill tree for both ideas maybe even merge them to have better resistance to damaged bones, diseases and even be able to craft cures and devices on the spot.

I wish if there is a mod like naked curse to sleeping beauties.

When sleeping, sometimes thieves steal all items and make the dragonborn naked.

They get impressed with beautiful women. So they curse the beauties not to wear any clothes. They are not just thieves and enjoy the beauties are in trouble with public. The victims must get out from these weird criminals' curse. To remove the spell, victims have to find and deal with them. 

Every citizens in Skyrim or encounters in wilderness can be that attackers or their customers. Except followers.

So ask around people who or where they are.

If you meet thieves, You can kill, threaten, or have sex with them. (But you know you can't kill them if they are essential)

After that, the curse will be removed. But sometimes they already sold your belongings to others.

They may sell the items to citizens. People will demand sex or money.

They may sell the items to hostile encounters. Kill them. One of them has your belongings in his or her inventory.

One of city guards may seize your items from them. Go to jail and have sex with jailer or give the money.

You can control how many times this event happens in MCM.

If you are not lucky, the thief or customer is too far away so you may run from Riften to Solitude as being naked.

Just an idea. Nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a few features I feel are direly missing from existing mods, and I'd love to add them. I've been starting to snoop on some beginners modding script guides, but I feel it's a rather big jump from writing simple scripts to use in clean mods, to reading sexlab and such mod documentation and plugging into them. In theory, what I want done, would be mostly adding variables and having them adjust during gameplay, which should be simple. In reality, I know very little syntax and API usability, so the gap seems vast.

Anyhow, my current character has somewhat of an oral fixation, which i encourage through using PSQ with beneficial boosts on high satiation. I've realised however that Fill Her Up sadly doesn't inflate for orally consumed matter, and this is one of the things I'd like to adjust. After a few good meals, I feel my character should be able to have the stomach bulge we all get after indulging too much in a feast. Now, in theory, this should be accomplishable by copying whatever code FHU uses for inflation, but also allowing Sexlab acts with the oral internal tag to affect inflation. In practice, again, I have no idea how to.

The thing I feel I miss a lot in my general play, which tends to focus around orgasm control and denial, are stats and features associated with these. Sexlab Aroused seems like a great starting point, primarily with its Arousal and Days Since Last Orgasm variables. What I would do, would be to add a float variable which would measure the state of the character's denial, something akin to If arousal >= 95 (or MCM'd value), set DeniedVariable to 1 * SexualAddictionVariable * DaysSinceLastOrgasmVariable.

To start with, the number would be below 1 and thus negligible, but once the denial would carry on for more time, the value would increase. As the value increases, I'd imagine debilitating effects to occur to the characters in a scaling progression - firstly minor reductions to non-combat skills (25% or so), then moderate reduction to non-combat skills (50% or so) and minor reduction to combat skils, then greater reduction to non-combat skills (75% or so), a moderate reduction to combat skills, and finally a great reduction to all skills. These penalties should be temporarily stoppable by performing oral service. There would be no cap on how long to stay in denial, however, and staying for longer would return a longer benefit period.

Once the character is through with denial and recieves an orgasm, the debilitating effects would be removed and instead strong buffs to skills would be applied for a while, dependant on how long the character stayed in denial(although not nearly as strong as the reductions were). The time, too, should be rather limited - a day or two at the extreme, but mostly just hours.

There would also be a TrainedForDenial variable, which would accumulate a score alongside the DeniedVariable. When the character recieves release, the TrainedForDenial would remember how high the DeniedVariable went, multiply it by the SexualAddiction variable from Sexlab Aroused, and use this as a negative modifier for any future denial, meaning to aquire the buff a second and third time, more time in denial would have to be endured. 

I'd also imagine chastity plugs and piercings with vibrations that tease the character at arousal >95, but doesn't bring them to orgasm, would increase the stage of denial, working as a "hastener", thus encouraging the use of such.

I imagine the first denial would be short and sweet, but then, longer and longer periods would be required to accumulate the effects. I'd also imagine most of the stuff being MCM-configurable, so that the time to make the denial "worthwhile" could be adjusted, how punishing the TrainedForDenial negative modifier would be, and how strong the buffs and debuffs could be.

These would be amazing in conjuction with mods such as Devious Devices, Cursed Loot and Captured Dreams, which I feel doesn't really give any rewards to the character being denied. It's just ... there. Sexlab Aroused, too, doesn't in any way reward longtime arousal, which I feel is a shame.

Hello everyone

I don't know if anyone came up with this idea yet, but as i don't know anything about modding, i'll just leave it here.

I like the idea of a mod that makes your death permament, like dead is dead, but starting new game everytime you die sucks. So i thought it would be nice(if it's possible) to mix some mod like beeing female(which allows you to have children) with dead is dead so when you die you can't play again with this character, but you can play as your child, or one of them, if you had any. This way you could revenge your fathers(or mothers) death, get back his equipment(maybe burry him with honours), and continue his legacy with any of your siblings as possible followers.

More inspiration, than an idea... just logged in to give the contraptions workshop dlc a look.

- First thing I did was try the weapon racks.

- Second thing was to put Piper in a pillory and setup a pitcher machine to fire baseballs at her bum. I feel the devs wanted me to do this... the pillory gave an achievement after all ;)

Can't wait for the future contraptions :) a rotary machine seems almost too obvious to suggest.

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if it would be possible to make some kind of a placeable 'universal light barrier' - similar to the scripts some player homes use for their pools, but usable indipendent - so npcs/followers/homies pass trough they undress and when they go back they get dressed again - or maybe they could change outfits taken from different containers?

This would be nice if you want to set up some kind of 'back room' in your game.

• 5 months later...

First, sorry for my bad english, it's not my strength.

I have an idea for an INEED addon, but have no idea of the modden!

The appropriate name for this mod would be: INEED YOUR CUM

The idea is when the character gets hungry by the Mod INEED, he can satisfy his hunger by giving a male NPC a blowjob and eat his sperm, or optionally a creature!

This could be initiated by a dialogue such as. "I'm so hungry, let me suck your cock"!

Then could be a response from the NPC, if he allows it or not!

Then follow the Blojob animation!

At the end, INEED records that food has been taken and the character could say something like. "It was delicious"

Also conceivable dialogue options which initiate the animation.

Or the male NPCs that you want to suck up in front of you and then say something like "you suck me again, but please!"

You could also do the same when the character has thirst. Then he could go to a female NPC and lick her pussy.

Since I can not modden, I hope that my idea someone transposes.

A basic Idea about Debt repayment. If you buy a house, or your test some weapons but you dont bring them back. And the costs of the lend per day will increase. Its Idea a bit of loan shark mod. But If you buy a house thats really expensive in rent, and you cant pay. You have to pay in some different options like offering your body. Or like offering your follower. Or your spouse. And even if you payed your debt to the landlord. He dont want just rent from you. He want everything from you. The PC have to do something in a quest to stop this mere desire of the landlord. But the landlord have a lot of friends in town and varous bandit lairs. also the forsworn would be a option. 3 houses from heartfire would be good for this. But maybe also with the other Player houses that existing in every town. 

And also maybe the landlord have some kind of harem and let you work in there if you cant pay with money. There are many options and choices to be made. 

If I have some more Ideas about it. I will post them to this post. 

Thanks for reading :).

My skeever is the wall mod is bad.

I plan to rework it entirely to fit more with the Novel, and to develop a radiant human farm stuff.

On schedule :

- sold by simple slavery, or captured during a linear quest.

- the farm : player is used as whore for bandits, and for milk production.

- how to escape ? dying (player is sacrificed, or butchered) or escape if not detected by the cultists (but beware, the horror is lurking downstairs), or sold to other slavers.

My skeever is the wall mod is bad.

I plan to rework it entirely to fit more with the Novel, and to develop a radiant human farm stuff.

On schedule :

- sold by simple slavery, or captured during a linear quest.

- the farm : player is used as whore for bandits, and for milk production.

- how to escape ? dying (player is sacrificed, or butchered) or escape if not detected by the cultists (but beware, the horror is lurking downstairs), or sold to other slavers.

Other Ideas on farm "live":

- Breeding stock (Character carries a chasitty belt most often, to make sure  doesn't get pregnant with wrong partner, but get's inseminated regulary on schedule)

- A slave to disobedient might get bound or drugged (make player lose part of each day, falling asleep and being reset to cell/sleep roll). The more disobedient the more time it costs ("You nearly made it out, but then the drugs kicked in and you were dragged back to your cell. I guess we have to set up a higher dose, to make sure, you don't wake up when we all sleep..." )

- Get more freedom by lending a hand to the slavers (milk/feed/clean/tease/subjugate (in short: be mean to) other slaves for them).

Alternate escape routes:

- make friends (whether slaves or slavers) and use them to help you escape  (for the cruel player, with option to abandon/leave them behind at a certain point, to either get trust from the guards or keeping the guards occupied while you escape)

- take over cult

I really wondered, why almost nobody created a mod with full bodyslider support for vagina? There is a pretty cool HDT vagina body, but come on! Noone wants to have a pussy with large labia or clitoris? May be I awfully mistaken and missed something?

Also it'll be cool to have full futa support in sexlab - you know, fully working scholng AND vagina. I know I can set female gender in sexlab, but then strapon will overlap with scholng...

A cool idea would be if someone could make a mod that goes together with Defeat or SLKidnapped that makes it so that after the bandits are done with you, they leave you chained to a tree, (maybe using Heretical Resources, they have a good hdt chain model). You have to escape by yelling for someone to help you, which wouldn't be as easy with, say a gag, and would also call the attention from more than just good guys. 

I'm planning to make an ultra-compatible NPC prostitutes mod. I plan to only use vanilla NPC assets, to avoid long requirements lists. I initially wanted it to use with Scent of Sex for some more background/ambient sex, but then I thought 'why not'. (I know there's already at least one mod for this, but I didn't like it.)

I have some stuff worked out - I know how to use Automation Tools scripts for Tes5Edit to speed up making huge numbers of NPCs and editing them. I have planned the factions too - at the moment, I can definitely implement bandit-aligned prostitutes and Thalmor "servants", and I really just need one thing clarified to do city prostitutes. (I had hoped to add some to the Civil War camps too, but it turns out that's an utter mess to try to implement so I'll leave that to people who have the patience for that stuff.)

My main problems:

1. I don't know which factions I need to add city prostitutes to so that they're friendly to guards. I've found the GuardDialogue factions, but I can't seem to find any clear answers on whether these are the actual guard factions. It's probably not as serious as the other issues though.

2. I'm debating whether to actually give them all unique names, or just point people to the Real Names mod and shrug. 

3. I'm also debating whether to actually make X number of unique NPCs (at last check it'd be >200) or to try to do something with levelled lists. 

4. I don't know how to do dialogue so that they have dialogue with the player.

5. I don't know how to make and attach scripts such that they correctly charge the player for sex, and animations are chosen based on some basic tags. (I know there's a startsex() function in the Framework, but I don't know how to use it and I don't think that's the right one for what I want anyway.) 

6. I'm not very good with the render window in the CK - it took me literally two hours to place NPCs in one cell yesterday. I don't know of any more efficient ways to place NPCs. Even if I use a levelled list, I'm pretty sure I still have to actually place the NPCs in the world. 

tl;dr I can make the NPCs, placing them is a pain in the ass but I can do it, but I don't know how to actually do player-NPC sex.

I'm planning to make an ultra-compatible NPC prostitutes mod. I plan to only use vanilla NPC assets, to avoid long requirements lists. I initially wanted it to use with Scent of Sex for some more background/ambient sex, but then I thought 'why not'. (I know there's already at least one mod for this, but I didn't like it.)

I have some stuff worked out - I know how to use Automation Tools scripts for Tes5Edit to speed up making huge numbers of NPCs and editing them. I have planned the factions too - at the moment, I can definitely implement bandit-aligned prostitutes and Thalmor "servants", and I really just need one thing clarified to do city prostitutes. (I had hoped to add some to the Civil War camps too, but it turns out that's an utter mess to try to implement so I'll leave that to people who have the patience for that stuff.)

My main problems:

1. I don't know which factions I need to add city prostitutes to so that they're friendly to guards. I've found the GuardDialogue factions, but I can't seem to find any clear answers on whether these are the actual guard factions. It's probably not as serious as the other issues though.

2. I'm debating whether to actually give them all unique names, or just point people to the Real Names mod and shrug. 

3. I'm also debating whether to actually make X number of unique NPCs (at last check it'd be >200) or to try to do something with levelled lists. 

4. I don't know how to do dialogue so that they have dialogue with the player.

5. I don't know how to make and attach scripts such that they correctly charge the player for sex, and animations are chosen based on some basic tags. (I know there's a startsex() function in the Framework, but I don't know how to use it and I don't think that's the right one for what I want anyway.) 

6. I'm not very good with the render window in the CK - it took me literally two hours to place NPCs in one cell yesterday. I don't know of any more efficient ways to place NPCs. Even if I use a levelled list, I'm pretty sure I still have to actually place the NPCs in the world. 

tl;dr I can make the NPCs, placing them is a pain in the ass but I can do it, but I don't know how to actually do player-NPC sex.

suggestions by the numbers

1 - to figure out which factions are needed for each city just look at a town drunk's factions and 1-2 regular town npc's factions (you will see which ones they are all in)

2 - names would be better (imho) but you can point people to the other mod - dealer's choice (you are the mod maker after all)

3 - well unique npc's would probably be better, but would be a ton more work - dealer's choice

4 - several different ways depending on effect you want to achieve (see number 5)

5 - for this one I would suggest talking to someone who has done this before (there are several mods with prostitution feature here on LL)

6 - I would suggest talking to the author of SD Cages (I think it's Inte, going from memory so may have wrong name offhand), he has done just this in that mod so might be able to point you in the right direction at least.

Something I'm thinking about doing after my next Vampire Feed update:

So, one animation I've always wanted was a FFM creampie eating, but there was never one created unfortunately.

Well, something that happened while messing around in Skyrim was that my male character had normal sex with a female character, and then immediately after, Lovers Comfort's script fired off and one of my female companions started a lesbian animation with the other female NPC I just finished having sex with and she still had the cum decal on her vagina.

It was pretty hot.

I know how to create simple scenes and dialog in Creation Kit, so what if I had a simple script that only fired when SexLab runs the final stage of an animation tagged 'vaginal' and 'creampie' that caused a nearby companion or NPC to come and clean it up after a X second delay?

I'd obviously put some limitations on it to prevent script lag, like only NPC's with a certain relationship to the player (lover?), only NPC's that have have had sex with the player and not NPC-NPC sex, or every X hours on cooldown, or only in the player home, current follower faction or spouse or something along those lines.

I'd just need to figure out how to do the script and I think I'd be onto it.

So, one animation I've always wanted was a FFM creampie eating, but there was never one created unfortunately.

Well, something that happened while messing around in Skyrim was that my male character had normal sex with a female character, and then immediately after, Lovers Comfort's script fired off and one of my female companions started a lesbian animation with the other female NPC I just finished having sex with and she still had the cum decal on her vagina.

It was pretty hot.

I know how to create simple scenes and dialog in Creation Kit, so what if I had a simple script that only fired when SexLab runs the final stage of an animation tagged 'vaginal' and 'creampie' that caused a nearby companion or NPC to come and clean it up after a X second delay?

I'd obviously put some limitations on it to prevent script lag, like only NPC's with a certain relationship to the player (lover?), only NPC's that have have had sex with the player and not NPC-NPC sex, or every X hours on cooldown, or only in the player home, current follower faction or spouse or something along those lines.

Nice idea! I'll amend it, if I may:

To dispell any script lag problems completely, I'd integrate this as a dialogue option in a wider sexual freedom mod. Like this: you get on good terms with a bunch of NPCs, bring these friends together and get them to have an orgy. Once they've agreed, you could talk to them about (and, behind the scenes, set) their sexual fantasies. So you could set up a female to respond to vaginal MF animations and fire a customized, mod-exclusive FF animation depicting the cum-eating. Additionally you could just ask any female to clean your partner and you up after an activity.

It was pretty hot.

Nice idea! I'll amend it, if I may:

To dispell any script lag problems completely, I'd integrate this as a dialogue option in a wider sexual freedom mod. Like this: you get on good terms with a bunch of NPCs, bring these friends together and get them to have an orgy. Once they've agreed, you could talk to them about (and, behind the scenes, set) their sexual fantasies. So you could set up a female to respond to vaginal MF animations and fire a customized, mod-exclusive FF animation depicting the cum-eating. Additionally you could just ask any female to clean your partner and you up after an activity.

Yeah, that's he biggest obstacle I've been having while brainstorming is how to keep it from going against my script-light mod policy from not only running all the time, but also activating every NPC in the game.

Some kind of activator when the player only engages in sex with 'vaginal' and 'creampie' tags. Limit it to only NPC's in a certain faction, though I'm thinking a rank of lover (4) to limit NPC's since I'm pretty sure several of the more popular mods already set the rank that high. Then add in a range, same cell, or both (probably both) requirement. I know how to do all that more or less.

I'll still have to deal with multiple NPC's being activated though. Not sure how to do that since what I usually do is simple dialog activators which are much safer and that kind of scripting is outside my usual range.

Other little things I have planned (if I can manage a working script) would be adding the cum decal to the other woman's face. Perhaps removing the cum decal from the first woman's vagina. Maybe even making a SLAL pack with lesbian animations and the 'creampie' tag if they rub their vaginas together to give pregnancy mod fans a little gift (and add a vaginal cum decal). Wouldn't harm anyone else not make pregnancy a requirement, since that's all the pregnancy mods look for anyhow.

• 1 year later...

Hello guys!!!

It could have a cheating mod / horn, humiliation, where it initiates a quest, type a combination with lovers comfort / sexlife. The idea is like this: the wife npc takes husband player from a point, there he stays in chastity and walks with him in the streets like slave tied listening to offenses, arriving at home she lashes him tied in a place and brings 3 redguard big dick lovers make sex with them in front of the husband, after the humiliation, the wife forces the husband to have oral sex in her or if he had oral sex in the lovers to oblige her husband to kiss her, leaving the player with dirty face of sperm.

Guest AthenaESIV

How about a mod that allows the PC to equip a set of armor that changes gameplay significantly. 

I am thinking something like the Valykrie armor from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82282/

The armor would be put on and removed with spell like mystical effects, possibly something from Magiska

While wearing it, the PC is treated as a dragonborn hero. But if arousal exceeds a threshold, say 70, she removes the armor and instead equips something skimpy from The Wonderful World of Bikini Armor mod or something similar.

While in this skimpy armor, mods like horrible harassment kick in and she is subject to sexual advances of all sort. In combat she is vulnerable to Sexlab attacks, and can even be forced into prostitution or slavery.

To reequip the armor arousal would have to be lowered to zero for a specified amount of time, or possibly visit a standing stone / shrine. The armor would reequip in a flash of light.

To take it further, maybe for arousal gain to return to normal, the PC would have to do something to subject themselves or lose focus, maybe a spell to remove the armor themselves, a dialog option, be defeated in combat, or any number of possibilities. The more ways these things happen the more interesting the mod would be, but it would be a gameplay mod at heart.

Wearing the armor allows you to adventure as the Dragonborn and wipe out enemies like a hero... Losing the armor means she is likely to be fucked in every way imaginable and struggle to get anything done.

I would like a mod where a creature such as a falmer or a draugr can claim the player as its mate and forcibly make the player submit to him - forces the two to be considered married.... along with this i would like the draugr, in particular, to be allowed to participate as a spouse to the player and participate in more consentual animations not restricted to draugr-only animations

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2018 at 5:08 PM, Danielusmc said:

I would like a mod where a creature such as a falmer or a draugr can claim the player as its mate and forcibly make the player submit to him - forces the two to be considered married.... along with this i would like the draugr, in particular, to be allowed to participate as a spouse to the player and participate in more consentual animations not restricted to draugr-only animations

Draugr have their own skeleton and animations are skeleton specific (don't ask me why Bethesda didn't use the same skeleton for draugr as it did for it's human races, that would have been logical and therefore never occurred to them).

What that sentence above means is that Draugr can only use animations made for their skeleton which is why they can't use those animations for the human/elf races.  Yes, we all would love it if the Draugr and for that matter the Falmer had used the same skeleton as the humans.