I would like to see a mod which implements some sort of attractiveness rating: If your character is really beautiful, you gain certain bonuses when it comes to rewards from quests, prices at vendors, and certain dialogue options. But it makes you more susceptible to being stalked, raped in combat, and/or enslaved. It could also result in nightly visits from robbers and rapers.

Being less attractive would be more or less the opposite. Not being given certain quests, being mistakenly arrested, higher prices, and such. But you have a lower risk of being raped. 

But exactly how can one implement that system? Wouldn't you need to add attractive values to armor, skin, hair and that sort of thing? Sounds a bit impossible imo.

Unless you know the science of beauty :D (By that I mean certain facial ratios that "more attractive" people tend to have) Then it would be a task of determining the scales on Skyrim from facegendata, but that would take a long, long, long time. So yes it's kind of impossible.

Unless you just have a spell that assigns (by player's own preference) a certain level of attractiveness to each npc. But that would be a lot of work for the player, and that would involve individually assigning each npc a certain "attractiveness level"

But for an example with clothing you could wear some custom armor and tell the "mod" what the armor's characteristics are. i.e. boobs showing, butt showing, large breasts, belly showing, etc, etc. It would closely resemble what a certain Sexout mod did for Fallout New Vegas. I don't remember the name though.

Also, would really like to see some sexual consequences for drinking too much alcohol :D

awakening naked somewhere in the wilderness or something like that feeling "butthurt", with butthurt walking animations :P

The fallout games did something liek that also except when your limbs (only legs) are cripplied by damage and you would "limp" when you're walking around. Something similiar maybe could be set up in Skyrim for when you fall bellow a certain % of health the walking animation would change to something more "holding stomach, limping along, dragging yourself" but that would call for the need to have absolutely NO HP REGENERATION and have only potions/doctors/spells treat you for your injuries.

I would like to see a sex or Dibella guild based off sex lab. Basically add brothels to all the major city's or orc long houses just outside the city gates. Quest hub in the temple of dibella that you can finish and unlock a player home there like completing the other (thieves guild, dark brotherhood..etc) quest chains. I would like to see more animations and the quest chain be basically going to learn different sex moves or positions at the different city locations. Also get quests to go into town to find someone to try the new learned moves out on and can even add in some conflicts such as an angry spouse you have to fist fight because of who you picked. If your character is married there could also be some conflicts from that as well. I would imagine it starts with non sexual moves in the start of the quest chain like dancing or kissing/making out, then progress into the more sex related animations. There should also be some sort of enemy to the guild of dibella that you have to to fight quests with. They could even kidnap some of your friends you make through the quests and in the end kill the main npc that's over the dibella guild so you avenge them and take there place.

All that would be needed for this would just be some more animations which will probably be added as time goes on. I think everything else covered is done in some form with other mods it would just be a matter of bringing all of it into one mod.

I've got some ideas but I know nothing about CK so I just put them here.

- Raped while sleeping: When PC sleeps in a cave or somewhere not safe, a mob may come up and interrupt her sleep by raping her. After the sex scene, it turns into normal combat. When PC sleeps in the tavern of a small village, there is a chance the tavern keeper rapes PC and pay her after some gold after the sex scene.

- Necromancer's desire: A new spell allow PC to have sex with humanroid corpse he/she revives. After the sex scene, the corpse turns into ashes and PC can harvest something special.

- Semen potion: When PC(female) have sex with male NPC, there's a chance she gains a small bottle of semen.  Alchemy can turn ten bottle of semen into one semen potion which is treated as blood potion and have some other buff.

Sorry for my poor english.

OOOOOOO! I just had a brilliant thought! What if, assuming that there will eventually be a defeated/rape mod that the player can activate against an enemy, right before you initiate your conquest of your enemy's body there was an animation of you ripping off your enemy's armor! Ok let me elaborate. You're fighting an enemy female and her health reaches 20%, you the player initiate the rape of your enemy. Your enemy sensing what you intend to do cringes and pushes her hands out in an attempt to get away from you. You grab her and piece by piece strip off her armor. Once you have stripped off everything then you will begin the sex. Assuming that most if not all armor sets have boots, cuirass, and gauntlets or any combination thereof, the mod could detect what pieces of armor the enemy is wearing. The complicated bit would be that there would need to be either a whole series of animations depicting the player ripping off each piece of the armor for the various different possible armor sets OR there would need to be one animation for each piece of the armor that gets ripped off and then all strung together in a sequence. So the mod would detect that the enemy is wearing a cuirass and boots but not any gauntlets. So it retrieves and plays the first anmation where you rip off her boots. Then it would play the animation of you ripping off her armor and then you would fuck her brains out!!! If this is confusing I apologize. I am not a modder, I am a dreamer but there it is, a kind of interlude between combat and the raping of an enemy.

Could this be possible?

This isn't in progress or such, but is something I am planning (although if anyone else wants to run with it feel free) which is a femme fatalle mod.

Player learns a new power from Dibella that lets them/gives them a chance to enthrall their target (actor under the crosshairs) by way of a sexy dance. If the enthrall is successful the NPC will follow the player for sex, when the player initialises sex it uses one of a specific list of the sex animations, then after (as an example) the third stage the game plays a specific kill move (throat slit etc.) as the player murders the NPC.

It's very much just in the bouncing around inside my head stage at the moment, although I do know (from testing) that playing the kill move idle does interrupt the sex scene, does kill the NPC and does also put a bounty on the player if it is witnessed. The plan is ultimately to build it in to something based around an assassins cult of Dibella or suchlike, possibly even making it only available to female characters that are members of the dark brotherhood and having them undertake a quest to learn both the dance and the sexual position (ties in nicely with Lovers Comfort/Hook), possibly even having stages where they can learn more positions tied to other kill moves.

I would have to agree with several other statements, this framework is lacking the combat rape mod and though I know someone is working on it (I hope), I have not heard/seen much progress at this stage while 5-6 other mods have been developed for Sexlab in the meantime.

I just hope that this frame work gets this functionality soon, as it is a shame to be using another mod just because this one is missing this one feature.

Other then that the main improvement I would like to suggest is the animation alignment, though some (most) are good, a decent amount are off and having to frequentyy move/adjust animations loses some of the immersion, when you want to watch instead.

Otherwise great framework and very quick changes, which is impressive, keep up the good work.

- Humping the movai/Sexual Innuendo style mod for skyrim.

It would basically be a mod the integrates sexual options to quests and npcs in vanilla skyrim where it can make sense.

- A brothel mod to some of cities with a randomize feature. Basically every few days the girls/guys change or even to ability to request a certain character type thru dialog with the owner. eg a big breasted young redguard with long hair or a medium breasted middle age nord with short hair the game will spawn a character based on that.

Mod idea...not sure if feasible, but I am sure some of you can tell me...

What about a mode that follows the "random rape/combat rape" idea, but expands on it by including humanoid monsters, for example daugar, skeletons, etc.

The idea is this, in the players travels there is a random chance every so often, set my the mcm configurable menu for a group or individual wanders upon the PC (like a random encounter), but they are looking to sexually molest the player, combat insues and if the player gets to the designated health percent, they are sexually molested.

Since the NPC's are humanoid, the only thing needed to be added to there regular image is the appropriate male body part.

I haven't thought of how to incorporate this for female NPC's, but it was just an idea.

I am not a modder, so if anyone thinks that is doable you can run with it

The major mod that is missing for now is a "PLAYER defeated Mod" in my opinion. (there is sexlab submit but it is for enemies T_T)

As I understand it, Waxenfigure is working on the SexLab port of this feature, so it should just be a matter of time.

But I do have to say, even in the very short time since I posted the Submit mod over the weekend, I have seen this sentiment enough times that I find it interesting how much people really want to lose and be sullied! :P

I didn't bother with this aspect myself (Player defeated and raped) because it didn't really interest me personally (If I'm defeated, in my mind, I'm reloading, so this would just be a fancy death scene using cocks and dildos instead of swords and arrows!) and also it is already being worked on, so working at cross purposes seems really silly.

But most importantly, even if Waxenfigure wasn't working on it, the 'Player Defeated' scenario, in my mind, would seem to almost demand such a more involved long term outcome (a capture and enslavement system, for starters) that to do it right so that it is more than just an erotic death scene (raped to death in a bandit camp gangbang) would require a much greater undertaking than I am prepared to do.

But I do have to say, even in the very short time since I posted the Submit mod over the weekend, I have seen this sentiment enough times that I find it interesting how much people really want to lose and be sullied! :P

lol yeah, it's kinda scary how many people seem to prefer being on the losing end and watch terrible things happen to the one character they're supposed to care about rather than dishing it out to the nameless mooks.

Me, I could never let that happen to my characters. I find it kinda disgusting, really. To the point that I won't install anything rape-related even if it is the player-character doing the dishing. It's all just... not fun. But at least against NPCs it makes a little sense for the player-character to be doing it, if you're trying to roll a soulless villain or something like that.

I find it interesting how much people really want to lose and be sullied! :P

Well, in fact the Player defeated mod in sexis (sorry for the reference :  p) was great cause it gave the opportunity to have a second chance after being raped and have revenge on the agressor after. (loved that feeling. ;) )

I made a modification to the moan sound. The Intention was to create a younger, less faked orgasm, and less bitchy possible. I just select the best sounds (in my opinion) and high pitched it. the modification was made on the vFemaleMoan07. 

I did it for myself, but I think that if there's someone like me here who don't like fake (or stupidly fake) moans, will appreciate it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13633662/Data.rar

just drop it on the main folder and overwrite all.

when in game, choose your sound to Moan 07 (if you are female)

sorry for my englsih

lol yeah, it's kinda scary how many people seem to prefer being on the losing end and watch terrible things happen to the one character they're supposed to care about rather than dishing it out to the nameless mooks.

Me, I could never let that happen to my characters. I find it kinda disgusting, really. To the point that I won't install anything rape-related even if it is the player-character doing the dishing. It's all just... not fun. But at least against NPCs it makes a little sense for the player-character to be doing it, if you're trying to roll a soulless villain or something like that.

I myself don't use the rape mods, but I do enjoy Sanguine's Debauchery a lot. I like the added gameplay of having to find a way to free yourself from a captor. Also it makes for inmersion imo. If you were a bandit and you have beaten a busty, beautiful woman, who happens to be a valuable target, I really doubt you would just kill her.

I'm curious if the belly part of the mesh node thingy.. :0 increases for the pregnancy part of Estrus Chaurus is successful. Would this spur on progression, in an actual pregnancy mod do you think? there is other resources now is there not?

I'm curious if the belly part of the mesh node thingy.. :0 increases for the pregnancy part of Estrus Chaurus is successful. Would this spur on progression, in an actual pregnancy mod do you think? there is other resources now is there not?

I wonder how would they make pregnancy work. I can see the easy solution, being a fast forward of 9 months and bam baby, or perhaps they can make the pregnancy stages and affect skills, perhaps even an eating system. Then again, I can't see my dragonborn gal running around caves with a baby on her belly. Would feel like a bad parent xD!

Also, would really like to see some sexual consequences for drinking too much alcohol :D

awakening naked somewhere in the wilderness or something like that feeling "butthurt", with butthurt walking animations :P

heh and perhaps you would black out and then wake up somewhere entirely different. I just had glitch occur in my game where after sleeping my character was transported out of the inn where she was in Solitude to the plains outside of Whiterun. Was very bizzare. Or perhaps there  was a random factor where sometimes before you black out you would see yourself getting screwed someplace. The mod could make the screen go blurry or perhaps it would show the same effect as when your health is really low and you can hear your heart pumping. Heh that would be nice. Perhaps there could be a mini quest similar to Sanguine's Debauchery where you engage in a drinking contest with that one dude in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. By the end even if you win you would quickly realize that he has slipped something into your drink. You wake up somewhere naked covered in spunk.

heh and perhaps you would black out and then wake up somewhere entirely different. I just had glitch occur in my game where after sleeping my character was transported out of the inn where she was in Solitude to the plains outside of Whiterun. Was very bizzare. Or perhaps there  was a random factor where sometimes before you black out you would see yourself getting screwed someplace. The mod could make the screen go blurry or perhaps it would show the same effect as when your health is really low and you can hear your heart pumping. Heh that would be nice. Perhaps there could be a mini quest similar to Sanguine's Debauchery where you engage in a drinking contest with that one dude in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. By the end even if you win you would quickly realize that he has slipped something into your drink. You wake up somewhere naked covered in spunk.

And you could also trigger a mini quest, where you wake up with nothing and all your inventory is located is  placed in a bag in a random location.

Thats the great thing about these mods, we can all play them how we choose because there is so much versatility.

I prefer to play fermale characters and I "require" to feed on these sexual energies from time to time, that is why rape mods and others aren't an afront my character, i use it for immersion and that I am "letting" them rape me so I can feed off them, because this is what sustains her, along with the idea that you don't instant die and have a chance to survive and can kill the one that just helped feed you.

We all play different styles, which is awesome, keep the mods coming!

Back when SexLab first came out, I started a rather ambitious project to educate myself on modding for skyrim.  I have found that I have over-extended myself, and in many cases, re-invented the wheel with some functionality.  Basically, I am not sure if I want to continue, and I would like advice on where this should go in order to do one of the following:

- release something
    - provide something useful
    - not waste the effort I put into this

I am perfectly willing to share the code, or team up in a limited fashion if anyone has ideas or wishes to continue this.  I am posting this now, as I see many of these ideas coming up again, and do not want to invalidate anyone else's hard work.  I am also finding my time to do this becoming more limited.  This is my first mod. attempt, represents about 4 weeks work, and is mostly script driven.  It is in an alpha stage right now, to test the scripts, full of bugs, not safe, etc, etc.  Ideally, I would like to see someone else integrating these things with dialogue, and quests, something I do not think I will get to.

Mod:  WhoreCraft
Functional features:

- basic stats system for up to 128 clients.  Tracking:
    - preferred acts by tag (unused)
    - flags for willRape, willGoBisexual, randomly determined
    - counts for sex, rape, hours since last encounter
    - last sex by type (oral, anal, vag)

- basic stats system for up to 128 whores.  Tracking all from basic stats, plus:
    - counts per male/female/other.
    - experience points (XP), last 3 clients.
    - known positions

- basic stats system for player as whore.  Tracks all from from basic stats, whore stats, plus:
    - array of last clients
    - client 'satisfaction' stat.
    - XP multiplier (currently 1)

- sex queue    (NPC)
    - works independently to allow up to 20 actors (NPCS)
    - user selectable number of concurrent acts
    - ( tested functional, prior to additions for 'player' version )

- sex queue    (player)
    - queue for up to 20 clients for 'whore' player.  This represents an actual queue of clients waiting around for the 'whore', the entire queue can be run without user intervention, reward system at the end of each act.
    - determines eligibility of all actors in queue, based on:
        - config settings
        - distance from player
        - sexual preferences
    - option to keep unstripped during whole queue (flakey, dangerous, WIP/Disabled)

- arousal system (similar to lovers comfort)
    - activated by removal of main armor (slot 32), can be extended for other conditions
    - up to 20 actors tracked within range of player and line of sight
    - implements linear increase of 'arousal' level
    - add / removal from queue dynamically
    - monitors sleep / wait
    - arousal level drops with lost line of sight or range.  If player is back sight or range within a certain expiry time, arousal builds again at faster rate.
    - once arousal reaches a certain level:  ...pass to sexQueue, sexStalker, whatever...
    - Planned:  arousal level ramps higher for: client hours without sex, known raper.

- stalker system
    - queue for up to 20 independent 'stalkers'
    - stalkers currently setup by 'arousal system'
    - periodically checks if player is not being watched or within some distance of NPCs.
    - packages for behavior.  Applied to alias, adjusted via faction rank.  (kvwcStalkerFaction)
        - to watch player (SandboxAndKeepEyeOn)
        - bump NPC AI stuck in conversation (may not be needed)
        - travel to player (bump AI for distance)
        - travel to player (rape)
    - monitors sleep / wait
    - checks for cell change (  PlaceAtme() + SetPosition() ? )
    - once all conditions met, runs sex quest

- time management
    - all scripts can register for callbacks to track sleeping or waiting events.

- rewards system (WIP)
    - gold for now

Quest: doinBusiness (WIP)
   - repeatable quest for single sex queue run
    - quest stages can be used for options.  (30 startSex(), 31 startSex/combatRape)
    - quest stages for rewards.

Code for the sex Queue derived from Ashal's concept mod for sexLab.
Code for the Arousal system was basically lifted from LoversComfort and modified for my own purposes.  All credit for this idea belongs to redneck2x.

Immediate ToDo

TODO:
- generic text for propositioning for sex (by player)
- generic text for propositioning for sex (by NPC)
- sex queue:
    - script states to prevent anim. clashes
    - package behavior to keep queue members from wandering off
    - idles for waiting members
    - ensure still working with non-player whore, run till queue empty, adding to queue during
    - add var. to limit max additions to queue, while queue running
    - disable whore strip option, too dangerous for now

- stalker:
    - limit max lifetime for actors in queue
    - check distance between cells, if player travels?
    - no unique NPCs?
    - no followers ( IsPlayerTeammate(),same faction, not hostile to the player and flagged to follow) )

And a peek at my original outline when I started this:

Skyrim mod.
$Rev: 82 $Date: 2013-04-20 00:53:36 -0500 (Sat, 20 Apr 2013) $
Enable prostitution:
    Why - cause it's fun  

Base Module:
    - base sex spell  (SexiS_Sex)
    - base rape spell (_SA_RandomRapeQuest)
    - base whore faction(s)
    - base counters for:
        ? whore counts, xp, act count, trick count, etc
        ? client counts, per whore, per act (inventory tokens?)    

Outline:

Quest: How did it all start?  (Need overall 'master' quest)
        - 'Down on your luck': raped?  Needed some money (loan?)  Theft gone wrong?
        - 'Bad Investment': deal with merchant for item?
        - 'In the mood':  sex with spouse more than 5 times and caught in public?
        - 'Fuck me tender':  sex with anyone more than 5 times, caught in public?
        - 'Irresistable Opportunity':  Offered the job by someone.
        - Quests are mutually exclusive.  (or it doesnt make sense)
        - Quests require completion?  Or what?
        - These (sub) quests should end, but not end 'master' quest.
        - initial training 'quest' should not allow player to exit area until complete.

Eligibility: What is the possibility of being a prostitute?
         - minimum level (low), based on location.
        - normally a crime (for low XP anywhere, some XP in keeps)
        - per faction and location (merchant, guard, etc)
        - per race (race requirements, w/ xp and perk modifier)
        - modified based on XP and whoreing abilities.
        - modified based on time of day (?)
        - spouse only (?)

Experience (XP):  Is basically the level of experience in sex
        - individually tracked per partner type (opposite, same)
        - modifiers based on client, race compatibility, attire, location, previous experience (skill or reputation)
        - affects eligibility of getting clients (can be a crime even)
        - affects eligibility of attracting clients
        - affects reward gain
        - affects act finish (random fail, debuf time (for rape), etc)

Reputation (XPR):
        - experience in a certain location (Keep, Region, etc)
        - affects eligibity
        - spreads to other locations over time, if acts done consistently. (town stallion/slut, wandering stud/whore, ...)

Rewards:
        - money, gifts, discounts, training discounts, bonuses (pick pocket?), etc.
        - can be individual based or faction based.
        - wear off over time.

Skills:

Perks:
        - normal tree perks available for some achievement?
        - prostitution perks.  What should these affect?
            - eligibility certainly.  xp?

Dialogue:
        - needs to be asexual: applicable to male/female, with keyword substitutes.
          ie.  Want a good time?  I can be the best slut/stud you have ever had.

Detailed exploration:

Need a minimum of 2 reasons for most things, to explain prostitution from character point of view of wanting to this, or being forced to.  (Quest related)
ie.
    whoring:
        pro- for money, for fun, for status? (factions)
        con- to escape prostitution (Need motive.  Pay a debt? save a friend?)

improved sexual prowess (perks?):
        pro- more money, more status, special gifts?
             longer buff time for other mods (Sex Addicts, ...)
        con- none really.

Reason to continue (where's the fun?)

- make money, experience, better relations (factions), spouse/harem?
    - random gift items (choice of type - gold, enchanted items, etc)
    - gain access to faction locations (friendly factions)
    - cheaper skills training from satisfied clients (trainers)
    - better prices from satisfied clients (merchants)
    - free stays at inns
    - make some money with 'extended stay' at an inn, serving others.
    - alternate 'bribes' for guards (after crime)
    - low class slut, status gain w/ lower factions (bandits, guards, general populace)
    - high class call girl, status gain w/ higher factions.  (merchants, yarls, etc)
        - rep. spreads to other towns, further away.

For those who are forced into this:
        - forced into via:
            - Sanguines Debauchery or similar
            - via some merchant trade
        - escape from pimp
            - get away, temporarily
            - able to kill, but re-pimped, based on level
            - go into business for self
            - pay off debt(?).  (Without killing pimp)
        - without pimp, now can:
             - play skyrim
            - gain your own whores
            - become pimp/madame

Experience Gained for successful act (xp counter style):
    - gained with usage
        - completed act
        - few position changes (? can this be tracked?)
        - using favored position (? per person/faction? )
        - linearly decreasing rate?

Modifiers:
        - random chance (based on level) of not getting prize.  (gold, etc)
        - attire (except for rape).  Jewelry, etc.
        - location  merchants, etal: bed
                    guards: guard house or jail
        - day / night?
        - dependent on client (yarl more than guard or merchant?)

Effects:
    - at low levels
        - less gold earned
        - more rape?  (or passed along)
        - may be beaten?
        - less access to clients
        - not available to all factions (no merchants, keep staff, etc.)

- must increase whore level to access higher things...., such as:
         - cannot fuck merchants and get better rates, until more experienced.
        - appeal to merchants, faction leaders, guards.
        - appeal is localized.
            - cannot get better prices at merchant in another city until 'established' there,
              or 'established' with many merchants.

Area Experience (xpa):
     - measure of acts in any given area (Keeps?, Regional?  ...)
     - high xpa in one area increases xps over time in surrounding areas?
     - client availability set to min. until experienced in an area

SkillSet:  (array)
    An improved set of abilities, (perks?) to make consistent use of whoring a good thing.
    - can be used as a min. set of skills that must be gained to become proficient (gain higher XP)
    - can be used as a min. set of skills to access faction
        - Yarls need someone proficient in ALL positions, etc.
        - Orcs love anal (?)
    - increased through use.  (time spend on each 'pose', or classification (oral, anal, bisexual) - see 'status'
    - diversified w/ rape.  (BSDM master/mistress, etc.  Even *better* rates.)
    - higher reward if player remembers client's favored positions.

Higher skill means:
    - temp. buff strength and time.
    - more XP gain
    - more gold, status, ...
    - decreased time required for act (or longer depending on taste)
    - better gifts

Counters:
    - total acts
    - raper / faction / location
    - rapist / faction / location
    - lover / faction / location
    - sadist(?) (depends on framework)
    - faction.   (See effects)  Can become infamous, etc.  (faction friendly)
    - location.
            modifier for client 'eligibiltiy'.  ie.  merchants, etal: bed.  guards: guard house or jail
    - time of day.  Similar to location

Counters per client:  (single person benefits)
    - can lead to better discounts, prices, etc (single merchant/trainer)
    - can pass to offers from other nearby merchants/trainers
    - better bribes (single guards?)
    - increase of eligibility for faction.

Ultimate skills:
    - Alchemy: create potion:  Semen of frenzy/healing/....
    - Enchanting: ...?
    - Skill/Spell:  like temptress frenzy
    - no bribe necessary (most cases) for killing, crime, etc.
    - soul trap victim

Dependent (automatic) perks:
    - raped a lot - light armor perk.
    - blowjobs/swallow - better shout.
    - anal - stamina ?
    - vaginal - speech?  blocking?

Achievements: (rewards for each?)
    - serial raper: rapes more than 10 times
    - victimized:   raped more than 5
   or rape queen:   raped many times, rapists still alive (effect: increases rape chance, especially in cities?)
    - rape devil:   raped many times, rapists deceased (effect: decreases rape chance, now kill on site)
    - sadist:         beating, etc. with or without sex (? implementable?)
    - lover:         with spouse
    - promiscous:    many partners
    - slut:         many many, any time, anywhere
    - wanton whore: anytime, anywhere, any style
    - semen slut:   always swallows.
    - love mamma:   prefers vaginal
    - chocolate row: guess
    - addicted to .... : Require the act (anal, oral), or requires finish position (facial, creampie)
    - Goddess of Lust: ultimate.  Every style, everywhere, every time, every location

Interaction methods:
    - SexiS, SexLab framework for animations, interactions
    - Dialogue with NPCs for solicitation
    - NPCs solicit character under proper conditions (AI Packages)
    - Rape, combat rape
    - rewards received: papyrus script fragments for quest stages?
    - random rewards (suitors?):  papyrus script fragments for quest stages?
    - discounts from vendors, trainers: scripted magic effects ?
                - setup groups, that enable discounts
                - add vendor/faction/foo to group (loverGroup) ?
                - add vendor/faction/foo 'Relationship' ?
    - perk tree?  Crafting/Alchemy rewards?  Or just scripted selections of rewards?

I can post the mod. but it is in a very unpolished state, basically just to test the scripts.  Suggestions?

Some more succubus ideas!

(there was actually similar mod but it was bugged, changed and long time abandoned):

Summonable succubus that "distracts" (like combat rape but not exactly) your opponents in combat.

-to be useful it would affect only enemies that are aggroed to the player, but they arent players main target (adds)

-it would be "crowd control" type of ability

-fun and useful at once