IGNORED

SchnurriTV's Sexmod official - 1.12.2 - Download + Tutorial

On 8/5/2021 at 5:15 PM, SchnurriTV said:

banner.png

Heya Gamers, 

I am SchnurriTV and I am making the Minecraft Sexmod. It is still a work in progress, but because of... my mental state at the time, I leaked an unstable version of it. So there is no point in trying to hide it now. The difference between this and the unstable version is, that it works for Multiplayer, Ellie doesn't glitch you out, girls now spawn in their own buildings, those "churches" don't spawn anymore, and much much more.

My Links

How to install?

1. Download Forge for Minecraft 1.12.2 and install it

2. Download SchnurriTV's Sexmod and put it into ur mods folder

How to customize the mod?

after the first start up, there is a config file in your .minecraft/sexmod folder called 'config.json' that contains 3 variables:

• girlUpdateCycle:
    • only relevant for server owners
    • Every girl updates its animations every 1000 milliseconds from the server. Lowering that value will make animations more smooth, but will produce more traffic as well. Feel free to play around with that value to find out what fits ur server the best.
  • shouldGenBuildings:
    • If set to true, the girls homes will spawn
    • If set to false. they won't spawn... easy
  • shouldLoadOtherSkins
    • If set to true, ur client will load skins of other players when they are having the sex, which will sadly cause a lagspike every first time of that happening... blame how slowly Minecraft loads textures
    • If set to false, every player having the sex will have your skin + no lagspikes at all

If you fuck up smth, just delete the file. The mod will generate a new one for you on the next start up.

Thats it :)

If you are looking for an ERP Server to play the mod on or are having trouble with the mod, check out DarkPleasures

If you want to support me or/and have a vote on what I will work on next, get sneak peaks of what i am working on, want early access to the mods updates or... even want me to add ur own lil detail to the mod, check out my Patreon :)

hey man... i wanted to suggest something because i've ran into the problem of... "your free download / transfer quota has expired, please purchase one of those subscriptions to continue downloading" and that's really annoying... so  can you please make the download link a mediafire one, instead of a a MEGA one ? that would be very much appreciated... thank you in advance and keep up the good work.

On 9/29/2021 at 3:17 PM, Stivo said:
it won't let me interact with ellie, how is it solved?

Install older version or trade skins. Steps are in the Discord that original posts mentions.

On 9/29/2021 at 5:38 PM, Omenaboi said:

When i open minecraft my screen just is white i waited few hours and nothing happened

Read below.

On 9/30/2021 at 1:18 AM, jiudp said:

although short the mod is super well done, do you intend to add more functions yet?

If you are using a pirated  client/demo/TLauncher, then you need to go to sexmod>config and change "show other skins" to false.
Also make sure to run 2855 Forge version, and that skins are up to date.
Still failing? Join the Discord mentioned on original post and ask for help.

On 9/30/2021 at 2:22 PM, RubyRZND said:

I saw on Patreon that an update was released, or something that looked like that and I have two questions.

1. What exactly does the new one comes with?

2. Are you planning to release it on public after some time? If so when? :3

The next version will feature slime girls, namely. But Ellie's animation will also be fixed. And yes, that will go public, when ready.
For now, patreons gets beta asscess, with complimentary bugs.

On 10/2/2021 at 10:19 PM, JimmyHut said:

Where is the download?

In the first page.

On 10/5/2021 at 10:24 PM, Princlei said:

hello.... new download link, where can i download the updated version??

In the first page.

On 10/6/2021 at 4:08 PM, Princlei said:

i have the 1.1 version, only in patreon i can get the update ??

Yes, or wait until next release.

9 hours ago, Hellish Cabbage said:

Is there going to be "position options " like missionary or cowgirl or something like that ? i don't mind doggy style but it kinda gets boring after a while...

Not planned yet, maybe one day.

7 hours ago, HERBALIST22 said:

A brilliant mod, but I would like to upgrade to version 1.16.5

Are you saying thatt you have the coding knowledge required to port to Fabric for 1.16.5, or just asking>?
IIf the latter, then sit tight. Might happen when mod is complete.

4 hours ago, Hellish Cabbage said:

hey man... i wanted to suggest something because i've ran into the problem of... "your free download / transfer quota has expired, please purchase one of those subscriptions to continue downloading" and that's really annoying... so  can you please make the download link a mediafire one, instead of a a MEGA one ? that would be very much appreciated... thank you in advance and keep up the good work.

I've never heard of this issue before, but the solutiion is simple...just make an alt account.

Edited by KellyLoveyness
Didn't answer every multi quote

dear autor. i have some troubles with your mode. the quetion is why does forge-minecraft 1.12.2 cannot read the skin of jenny and ellie? sorry for mistakes i tried to write as good as i can. thank you for this mod. P.S. few days ago everything was perfect.

7 minutes ago, dodik22801 said:

уважаемый автор. у меня проблемы с вашим режимом. Вопрос в том, почему forge-minecraft 1.12.2 не может читать скин Дженни и Элли? извините за ошибки, я старался писать как можно лучше. спасибо за этот мод. PS несколько дней назад все было идеально.

''couldn't read a skin in sexmod/skin.png, which is why i am constructing a new one''

For anyone having trouble with skins on 1.1, follow these steps

1) Locate your mod folder (this should be easy as it is labeled "sexmod")

2) Pick a preferred Minecraft skin, it could be your own or whatever you want to see show up.

3) Take your skin file and rename it "skin.png"

4) Delete jennyskin.png and ellieskin.png if they're already there

5) Drag and Drop skin.png into the folder

And you're done. All you gotta do is restart the game. If this doesn't work, try going to the config file and setting "shouldLoadOtherSkins" to true.

If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas. You'll just have to wait for 1.2 on the 17th

Edited by NothanksXD
Mentioned the new version coming out
On 10/9/2021 at 9:51 PM, dodik22801 said:

dear autor. i have some troubles with your mode. the quetion is why does forge-minecraft 1.12.2 cannot read the skin of jenny and ellie? sorry for mistakes i tried to write as good as i can. thank you for this mod. P.S. few days ago everything was perfect.

On 10/9/2021 at 9:58 PM, dodik22801 said:

''couldn't read a skin in sexmod/skin.png, which is why i am constructing a new one''

it doesn't work because you need to use the mod on actual pc minecraft, when you start it up it will give you a warning message, since pojav launcher doesnt give you it on screen you get stuck there, you have to go to your .minecraft directory and copy the sexmod folder onto your phone and paste it into pojav launcher's

On 10/7/2021 at 2:56 PM, KellyLoveyness said:

The next version will feature slime girls, namely.

Fuck Yeah! Pog!

---

More seriously, SO glad the authors doing alright! I found his(and SlipperyT's) twitter right at the infamous time, so I got really concerned(and confused cause I didn't know what the fuck was going on). Really happy they're okay! And yeah, like other's have said, take your time, and try to ignore the over-horny incels if you can.

Hey do you need the "Real" minecraft or is cracked working too like TLauncher you can have forges with that too. I'm asking if anyone has tried it or not because if not I'll do it.

Aaand are all these mods for real games or do cracked things work too? like Skyrim can you download the $ex mods and they'll work or is it ONLY real games?

the 1.1 version doesn't work for me, i did everything recommended but everytime the game boots up it's just a black screen, i wait about an hour to see if it would work and it didn't, i just assume my computer isn't good enough to run the mod but i'm not sure if this is really the case. 

the liink for the 1.2 beta is down too, although i don't think it would fix my problem, i wanted to get it.

Edited by Htchn