IGNORED

SchnurriTV's Sexmod official - 1.12.2 - Download + Tutorial

On 9/10/2021 at 1:32 PM, LeonZM00 said:

Since we're on the topic of customizing, I was wondering,

would it be possible to change Jenny's chat lines? I've found the file responsible for it, uncompiled it into a java file, edited it, but the final step of packing it back into a .class is my current problem, it errors when I'm attempting to convert it with javac. 🤔

A few have tried, a few have gotten closer than others. It's possible, but the dialogue is intended to be humorous, at least for now.
I've never tried this, so I can't offer any more help. On you're own in the battle against sillyness/

11 hours ago, Lordkhalton said:

How do i get into ellies pants, i right click on her and i dont get a prompt... am i doin somethin wrong?

Ellie's animation isn't finished, therefore disabled. There's an older version that gives Ellie Jenny's animations.
It exists on DarkPleasure's discord, it's linked in SchnurriTV's original post.

10 hours ago, jake_hellsings said:

my game keeps crashing screen goes black a crashes

That's very little info to go on. Best guess is that you're using TLauncher/demo/pirated client.
If so, go to Minecraft/sexmod/config. Open config. Change "showotherskins" from true to false.
Didn't work? read below.

9 hours ago, Nsfw_Mage said:

Okay- So the game is lagging really bad is there any dependencies that I need to install or? As every time I spawn them the game crashes and every time I get to the house it crashes what do I do?

This can happen when a few APIs goes bad and such.
Look inside your Minecraft folder. Find the "sexmod" folder. If missing, create it.
Inside, place your own skin. It must be named "skin.png" and if you do not know how to find your skin...
1. Go to namemc dot com, or any other site where you can find your own skin.
2. Search your own Minecraft name, find yourself.
3. Click on skins, it should shour your skin's face, find download button and grab.

Alternatively, just wait a little and it tends to fix itself. Suppose it depends on how horny you are?

6 hours ago, huyz said:

there is a texture for an entity called "slime" and there is no spawn egg of it, how to get it ?

This is a feature intended to release soon, and there is no egg for it yet publically-available.
As I understand, patreon will get early release, for testing reasons and such. You can donate if you want, if that's the case.
As well will you get the option to vote on what will be added next.

3 hours ago, realpotato said:

im having this error: 

The game crashed whilst rendering entity in world
Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.schnurritv.sexmod.girls.GirlRenderer.setDoRenderBrightness(Lnet/minecraft/entity/EntityLivingBase;F)Z
Exit Code: -1

Based on the crash message...
Using any shaders? Remove them.
Using any quality enhancing mods? Remove them.
Make sure Forge is up-to-date, it requires 2855. It can be downloaded from curseforge website.
Now...try launching the game. If issue continue, read below.
If you're using a custom/unofficial launcher, suggest updating that and trying once more. Alternatively, use another.
Using TLauncher/demo/pirated client? If so, go to Minecraft/sexmod/config. Open config. Change "showotherskins" from true to false.
If issue continues, read my reply to Nsfw_mage, it's just above yours. 
And if issue still continues? Provide the latest debug.log file, it's a text file. It's in Minecraft/logs folder.

4 hours ago, KellyLoveyness said:

A few have tried, a few have gotten closer than others. It's possible, but the dialogue is intended to be humorous, at least for now.
I've never tried this, so I can't offer any more help. On you're own in the battle against sillyness/

Thanks for the reply, I've actually given up on that after pretty much almost irreversibly damaging my mod by messing with the java codes, goes the show an unexperienced coder should probably keep away from what they don't know. 😅

The mod seems to be working again, (somehow after reinstalling various versions of the mod + reinstalling minecraft itself, some of the issues I caused fixed themselves. 🤔) hopefully the next update will fix the rest, seems like I've just messed up a few paths for the .class files.

I'll just stick to making custom textures since they are pretty easy to change. 🙌

few tests.jpg

Is the big girl supposed to do anything beyond walking around and looking at you? Just curious.

Also i can barely make heads or tails of that UV in the textures, is there a model to go with them or do you have to wing it in photoshop and hope for the best?

2 hours ago, dudeisme said:

LeonZM00 how do i change the textures of jenny???

1. - Make a backup of the sexmod.jar file

2. - Open the .jar file using something like Winrar.

3. - Navigate to assets\sexmod\textures\entities\jenny and copy paste the .png file that's inside to the outside of the .jar

4. - Edit it and make the custom texture

5. - Delete the .png file that was inside the .jar file. (Don't forget about the backup to get Jenny back.

6. - Paste the custom .png you made inside it.

7. - Load the game and test out how the texture looks, if you got the textures messed up you can do the same process again and try again until it looks alright.

Mod at your own risk, I don't think doing the above messes up the mod in any way (especially if you have a backup of the jenny.png texture.) but still ya never know.

On 9/13/2021 at 1:55 AM, LeonZM00 said:

Thanks for the reply, I've actually given up on that after pretty much almost irreversibly damaging my mod by messing with the java codes, goes the show an unexperienced coder should probably keep away from what they don't know. 😅

The mod seems to be working again, (somehow after reinstalling various versions of the mod + reinstalling minecraft itself, some of the issues I caused fixed themselves. 🤔) hopefully the next update will fix the rest, seems like I've just messed up a few paths for the .class files.

I'll just stick to making custom textures since they are pretty easy to change. 🙌

Well, if you do end up making several textures, I could make a place on DarkPleasures discord--shared in original post--for you to share them/

On 9/13/2021 at 7:27 PM, SukebeDude said:

Is the big girl supposed to do anything beyond walking around and looking at you? Just curious.

Also i can barely make heads or tails of that UV in the textures, is there a model to go with them or do you have to wing it in photoshop and hope for the best?

Ellie's animation is not finished yet. Want her to work, install the older DarkPleasures version, the discord is linked in original post.
Unfortunately, I do not understand the last question--if the textures are missing, with black/pink (or UV; ultraviolet) textures showing instead, just try to play the mod a few hours later. Or manually add your own skin, named skin.png, to the sexmod folder in Minecraft.

19 minutes ago, Sexman69420 said:

Would it be in your future to make/release custom models for CPM (Customizable Player Models) for use as a skin?

The textures in there were made for a model with several jiggle bones and such, way more than the ordinary model.
There would probably be a few issues, but if you want to get heads-started on a model similar to Jenny/Ellie that works for Customizable Player Models mod then here:
Attached below is the model for: 
Screenshot_400.png

Horganorg.cpmproject

21 hours ago, KellyLoveyness said:

Well, if you do end up making several textures, I could make a place on DarkPleasures discord--shared in original post--for you to share them/

Ellie's animation is not finished yet. Want her to work, install the older DarkPleasures version, the discord is linked in original post.
Unfortunately, I do not understand the last question--if the textures are missing, with black/pink (or UV; ultraviolet) textures showing instead, just try to play the mod a few hours later. Or manually add your own skin, named skin.png, to the sexmod folder in Minecraft.

The textures in there were made for a model with several jiggle bones and such, way more than the ordinary model.
There would probably be a few issues, but if you want to get heads-started on a model similar to Jenny/Ellie that works for Customizable Player Models mod then here:
Attached below is the model for: 
Screenshot_400.png

Horganorg.cpmproject 19.62 kB · 14 downloads

This is actually a crazy good template, thank you so much!