SchnurriTV's Sexmod official - 1.12.2 - Download + Tutorial

23 hours ago, KellyLoveyness said:

Because Jenny's skin was not made to be changed.

I doubt so. I mean, if it will be ported, it's probably to Fabric 1.16.5.

It doesn't show in the CurseForge launcher, but it still runs. 
In any case, the updates of recent have been to fix stability and make server/online use to work. If you just want to play solo, I wouldn't bother installing a new version yet.
Otherwise, my suggestion is to use vanilla launcher.

Alex skin is shown if you use the 3x pixel arm size (is it?), which you do if you're using TLauncher/pirated client.
If you're using a purchased launcher, then look into Minecraft/sexmods/config, and set "showotherskins" to true.
Pirated launchers doesn't support a skin, and will always use Alex, at least nor now.

Ellie's animation is not complete. If you want Ellie to work, you'd have to use an older version. There is on on DarkPleasures discord.
Unfortunately for TLauncher/pirated clients, that older version doesn't support them.

Just...buy the game and all your problems goes away, as the info on the original post says if you read it in detail.

It still runs? Cool I'll try it out and thanks.

Run from Windows 10, or it's on you you learn how to run from phones/Linux so on.
Reinstall the mod from here, today. Since it's been updated.
If the texture isues continues, try making a fresh world and not loading in a new one. 
If they still continue, open up config and disable "ShowOtherSkins."
If they even still continue, you'll need to post a debug log. 

hi i was reading the comments for help but i did all of the above and i couldn't fix it, i keep getting jeny and ellie without textures.
And another question I had was if it is necessary to be a premium for the mod to work for you?
And if you could help me because I don't have a vanilla launcher or if you could leave me a link to download it for free

I just wanted to say: Holy shit.

Didn't expect this level of quality, didn't even think something like this was possible in minecraft, it's simply amazing.

EDIT: Btw, would it be possible to get a model like that as a player character?

Edited by Leo77

Whenever I try to create a new world it gets stuck into an infinite dirt screen, I alocated more ram into minecraft (8gb) and also changed Java to the x64 version.

Edited by zt0er
Nvm my fault for running Optifine as a mod

Tried downloading it today, installed the forge client. put the mod into the mods folder loaded up forge, but whenever i try to make a world it just sticks on the dirt wall loading screen and doesnt let me make a world. I increased the RAM allocation but im still not sure why its not working for me.

7 hours ago, B00mer said:

Tried downloading it today, installed the forge client. put the mod into the mods folder loaded up forge, but whenever i try to make a world it just sticks on the dirt wall loading screen and doesnt let me make a world. I increased the RAM allocation but im still not sure why its not working for me.

Are you running optifine in the mods folder?, I had the same problem yesterday and after I tried running forge without optifine on my mod folder it did work past the loading screen with no problems.

1 hour ago, zt0er said:

Are you running optifine in the mods folder?, I had the same problem yesterday and after I tried running forge without optifine on my mod folder it did work past the loading screen with no problems.

i'm not, the only mod in the folder is the mod itself. I run the 1.12.2 forge and try to make the world and that's when the issue comes up, not sure if there's another issue causing it, such as me needing to do a fresh install or something.

Hello, I have a question about how to place my skin in the TLauncher. I went to the mod folder and there will be the config file with the notepad and I deleted the "other skins" part but they keep appearing. Can you explain in more detail what I have to do? Sorry if I'm asking too much and I'm sorry if you don't understand what I'm saying very well, but English is not my native language and I'm not fluent in it either.

I hope everyone who is related to the development of this mod and their loved ones do well, have a good day.

On 8/20/2021 at 7:10 AM, Oarman said:

by chance will there be a frequency scale in config for the houses spawnrate in future updates?

It's possible, but unsure when that will come.

On 8/23/2021 at 7:19 PM, Leo77 said:

EDIT: Btw, would it be possible to get a model like that as a player character?

It's possible, but unsure when that will come. You can help speed up the progress of the mod by donating, you also gain the ability to vote on what the mod will focus on next.

On 8/24/2021 at 10:17 PM, B00mer said:

i'm not, the only mod in the folder is the mod itself. I run the 1.12.2 forge and try to make the world and that's when the issue comes up, not sure if there's another issue causing it, such as me needing to do a fresh install or something.

Read below.

On 8/24/2021 at 11:50 PM, Ahooy said:

Hey, does this mod work on TLauncher? When i enter the game my world doesn't load, how do i fix it?

Read below.

18 hours ago, Horacio-Evans said:

Hello, I have a question about how to place my skin in the TLauncher. I went to the mod folder and there will be the config file with the notepad and I deleted the "other skins" part but they keep appearing.

TLauncher/pirated clients can't technically have a custom skin. Only Steve/Alex. ...Buy the game, it costs 25 dollars. If that ruins you economically, you have bigger issues than playing a sex mod unfortunately. That said:
Go to Minecraft/sexmod/config, and change "ShouldLoadOtherSkins" to false, and the game will run but your skin will be Steve or Alex, depending.

I think Im having the same issue as Veggies? I got java edition, I installed forge, and I put the mod into my mods folder.

I got the warning for adult content, said I was 18. Seemed like it was going to work

I went to creative, found one of the houses, and got a MAJOR fps drop every time I looked at it. I went into it, slowly, and saw a black and purple model on the bed.

I ran out and tried both eggs, same black and purple models and same fps drops.

I checked my in-game mods and it was there, but my only option was to disable.

I KNOW my computer can run it, but something's wrong with the way I installed it?

Screenshot 2021-08-26 221820.jpg

Screenshot 2021-08-26 221943.jpg

Ammm did someone can help me with this problem? I literally delete my .Minecraft folder and reinstall my minecraft, install forge again and this is the only mod that i have in my Mods folder, but the mod just dosent work, jenny and ellie appears without texture, the fps drop to almost zero and i cant do anything TnT

9 minutes ago, Tenshi_Okihana said:

Ammm did someone can help me with this problem? I literally delete my .Minecraft folder and reinstall my minecraft, install forge again and this is the only mod that i have in my Mods folder, but the mod just dosent work, jenny and ellie appears without texture, the fps drop to almost zero and i cant do anything TnT

they jus like me fr