IGNORED

SchnurriTV's Sexmod official - 1.12.2 - Download + Tutorial

Um... instructions on how to actually use the mod in game would be great. The girl doesn't do anything. I tried right clicking her, tried dropping a range of valuables on her like gold, diamond, emeralds, tried holding the items and right clicking her, nothing. All she does is slightly follow around and stand there. Is there a way to activate her or something? 

10 minutes ago, sstier426 said:

Um... instructions on how to actually use the mod in game would be great. The girl doesn't do anything. I tried right clicking her, tried dropping a range of valuables on her like gold, diamond, emeralds, tried holding the items and right clicking her, nothing. All she does is slightly follow around and stand there. Is there a way to activate her or something? 

I think I figured out the issue and you should prob be aware of it because it's confusing other people. Basically I activated creative mode and flew around looking for a randomly generated structure with a "jenny" in it. I found one and she was there, but this Jenny... doesn't work. I found multiple randomly generated ones and none of them worked, at all. 

Then I used created and spawned in a Jenny using the egg, that one works perfectly. So I don't know if it's intended or not, or something wrong with my game and others, but it seems the randomly generated Jenny's do not function properly, unless I'm misunderstanding something. Either way the spawned in one works.

Great start so far, lots of potential, good job. 

Edited by sstier426
Typo
4 minutes ago, sstier426 said:

Currency is not yet worked out, you only must use. Go to creative, and find the Jenny and Ellie spawn egg. Ellie is currently disabled. Just right click Jenny, and you will gain a menu on how to use. Alternatively, depending on how you set up the config, you can find houses randomly spawning in your world containing them,

I messaged you this on twitter, not sure if you'll receive it, so I'll post it on here. I tried hosting a server with the mod. I am new to hosting Forge servers, but trying to figure it out, the server keeps crashing. It seems to be a, "Exception ticking world" crash-- so it might still not work for multiplayer if that's the case.

There's also the issue of even in singleplayer, when you find one of the mansions that has Ellie in it, right clicking does nothing-- spawning Jenny with the egg does allow you to interact with her though.

It looks great so far if this can be fixed? I'd love to run a server for this!

18 minutes ago, weedlord420 said:

I messaged you this on twitter, not sure if you'll receive it, so I'll post it on here. I tried hosting a server with the mod. I am new to hosting Forge servers, but trying to figure it out, the server keeps crashing. It seems to be a, "Exception ticking world" crash-- so it might still not work for multiplayer if that's the case.

There's also the issue of even in singleplayer, when you find one of the mansions that has Ellie in it, right clicking does nothing-- spawning Jenny with the egg does allow you to interact with her though.

It looks great so far if this can be fixed? I'd love to run a server for this!

do reserve Twitter for the important things, my dear.
I, DarkPleasures, host a sex server already with this mod and it runs well. You're likely doing something wrong. I'd suggest to join DarkPleasures discord and contact me in direct message via that and I can provide more direct assistance.
And no, this isn't an issue--Ellie not being interactable. This is intended, as Ellie's animation is not yet done.

Edited by KellyLoveyness

Nice to see that you're doing better after the drama that happened after idiots harassed you and spammed you, here's hoping that people have calmed down since then.

3 hours ago, Lola_the_Gardevoir said:

Holy shit LMAO

Please don't be rude, the dude was literally suicidal over the thousands of messages and spam and threats he received over this mod. I'd rather not see him be mocked and harassed and laughed at again.

@KellyLoveyness, what are the rules for your discord server? I've been in too many Discord servers that promise to be friendly but what they really mean is "We allow everything under the sun as long as it's not against Discord TOS, so you can harass other people and bully them for any reason (gender, sexuality, race, kinks, etc.) and if they get upset, tell them to suck it up snowflake", to the point I'm now wary of joining new servers

Edited by Zaiketsu
1 hour ago, Zaiketsu said:

Nice to see that you're doing better after the drama that happened after idiots harassed you and spammed you, here's hoping that people have calmed down since then.

Please don't be rude, the dude was literally suicidal over the thousands of messages and spam and threats he received over this mod. I'd rather not see him be mocked and harassed and laughed at again.

@KellyLoveyness, what are the rules for your discord server? I've been in too many Discord servers that promise to be friendly but what they really mean is "We allow everything under the sun as long as it's not against Discord TOS, so you can harass other people and bully them for any reason (gender, sexuality, race, kinks, etc.) and if they get upset, tell them to suck it up snowflake", to the point I'm now wary of joining new servers

I do not necessarily believe they were rude, their comment could just as easily be taken as "amazement."
Anyone who's new the the idea of Minecraft sex, obviously has no idea 'bout Xvideos, Oddysey.Ellie, Jenny, and deserves to be called "a newb who'll blow their load in 2 seconds in any situation," hah. ....It's all good/

There are no rules, really. Except Discord EULA. Such as, if you're a minor and click the "yes, I'm of legal age and I accept seeing NSFW channels" then...we reserve the right to ban you.
Otherwise, ping everyone (which is disabled), spam scam links, and we'll just mute you, until you say you won't do that any more.
Really, DarkPleasures was made because there already exists servers, such as kidnap (bondage) mod, that are heavily moderated to the point where they need a censored pic of your ID and will ban you for screwing up even though you apologize.
DarkPleasures embodies the idea of forgiveness, infinite second chances, all that--and alwasy will so long I'm in charge.

If you hate a certain kink, by all means feel free to say that, it's freedom of speech and all.
If you excercise that freedom to knock down everyone you disagree with, and you'll get a timeout role which limits your speaking to only one channel. .....Our point is freedom to do what you want, if your freedom desires only to hurt others; then DarkPleasure's freedom desires only to limit you. But so long you're nice, caring, understanding; you won't have any issues. 

So, the question is really....how nice can you be?
(if super-nice; you'll find a discord you'd love. If super-mean; you'd find a Discord that you'd hate, but of course there is no more "freedom-based" discord thatn DarkPleasures so then I truly know of no place that would accept you).

Edited by KellyLoveyness

1 hour ago, stealthducky said:

I hope your doing good 

also i need some help the game keeps crashing because of geckolib so if you know anyway to fix it let me know thanks

15 hours ago, SchnurriTV said:

2. Download Geckolib for Minecraft 1.12.2 and put it into ur mods folder

19 hours ago, SchnurriTV said:

banner.png

Heya Gamers, 

I am SchnurriTV and I am making a Minecraft Sexmod. It is still a work in progress, but because of... my mental state at the time, I leaked an unstable version of it. So there is no point in trying to hide it now. The difference between this and the unstable version is, that it works for Multiplayer, Ellie doesn't glitch you out, girls now spawn in their own buildings, those "churches" don't spawn anymore, and much much more.

My Links

How to install?

1. Download Forge for Minecraft 1.12.2 and install it

2. Download SchnurriTV's Sexmod and put it into ur mods folder

How to customize the mod?

after the first start up, there is a config file in your .minecraft/sexmod folder called 'config.json' that contains 3 variables:

• girlUpdateCycle:
    • only relevant for server owners
    • Every girl updates its animations every 1000 milliseconds from the server. Lowering that value will make animations more smooth, but will produce more traffic as well. Feel free to play around with that value to find out what fits ur server the best.
  • shouldGenBuildings:
    • If set to true, the girls homes will spawn
    • If set to false. they won't spawn... easy
  • shouldLoadOtherSkins
    • mandatory if ur playing on cracked / hosting a server on cracked
    • If set to true, ur client will load skins of other players when they are having the sex, which will sadly cause a lagspike every first time of that happening... blame how slowly Minecraft loads textures
    • If set to false, every player having the sex will have your skin + no lagspikes at all

If you fuck up smth, just delete the file. The mod will generate a new one for you on the next start up.

Thats it :)

If you are looking for an ERP Server to play the mod on or are having trouble with the mod, check out DarkPleasures

If you want to support me or/and have a vote on what I will work on next, get sneak peaks of what i am working on, want early access to the mods updates or... even want me to add ur own lil detail to the mod, check out my Patreon :)

Hey! It's so nice to see that you're back! :3

I just got a question. I saw that this version basically hotfixed the issues that the previously leaked one has but I saw on your twitter that you were using a version that had 2 extra options with Jenny. I think one of a footjob and another as a futa. Did you released that version or are you working on implementing those ones? ^^

37 minutes ago, RubyRZND said:

I just got a question. I saw that this version basically hotfixed the issues that the previously leaked one has but I saw on your twitter that you were using a version that had 2 extra options with Jenny. I think one of a footjob and another as a futa. Did you released that version or are you working on implementing those ones? ^^

This version does more than hotfix, the Twitter release was one...then DarkPleasures made one...then SchnurriTV made the true official release, right here.
From the first Twitter release, this release: fixes lag spikes, fixes breaking when disconnecting, allows the mod to work on servers, fixes "others sees their skin when you sex," general stability, new sex houses (I think), and a config to deal with settings for the mod.

The extra animations you saw were never complete, nor is Ellie's animation. The DarkPleasure version allows Ellie to be used as Jenny, but this was removed as different heights screwed up facial animations. And...Ellie was always intended to have a special animation, not Jennys.

Don't see why Schnurri wouldn't fix that, so just be patient and remember you can support SchnurriTV via patreon in-case you want to help and speed things up.

48 minutes ago, KellyLoveyness said:

This version does more than hotfix, the Twitter release was one...then DarkPleasures made one...then SchnurriTV made the true official release, right here.
From the first Twitter release, this release: fixes lag spikes, fixes breaking when disconnecting, allows the mod to work on servers, fixes "others sees their skin when you sex," general stability, new sex houses (I think), and a config to deal with settings for the mod.

The extra animations you saw were never complete, nor is Ellie's animation. The DarkPleasure version allows Ellie to be used as Jenny, but this was removed as different heights screwed up facial animations. And...Ellie was always intended to have a special animation, not Jennys.

Don't see why Schnurri wouldn't fix that, so just be patient and remember you can support SchnurriTV via patreon in-case you want to help and speed things up.

Phew, glad to finally have a response on the animations thingy. I was almost getting insane trying to find a version that has them lmao

Yeah, I said hotfix as a general way of mentioning. Normally I play on single player so the multiplayer things is not like Im gonna use them. But they're apreciated ^^

Im yet to test the mod on a fresh new world to see how the new houses look like.

Sadly I cant support devs on Patreon (yet) but Im trying to spread the news about the mod to anyone that I know that plays Java that might be interested ^w^

Hey, this is just a question, I planned to originally ask it on your twitter when I saw on your Patreon you planned to not post on it a lot due to the large influx of TikTok minors, combined with everything that's happened and I feel really bad to hear what happened. I don't have any problems with the mod, and just wanted to say that I look forward to where it's going! I had a few questions out of curiosity before the thread really pops off, just broad sorta stuff, like where you plan to take this mod, like adding more characters, positions, a female perspective or even player with player support in the later stages of the mod's life, obviously not like anytime soon, since after all, things take time, and even if you aren't sure, it's perfectly fine~! After all, all things take time, and even if you see this or don't respond, just know we are rooting for ya~!  And I hope things go better then what they have been for ya, I may not know ya, but seeing everything that's happened has gotten me worried for ya and hoping you'll be doing better, take your time and don't let anyone rush ya~!