SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014

Guest guilmonn

I'm not a modder, but what you said is not true as far as I can tell. Because creature spell mod does NOT scale creatures. That happens in matchmaker for me only. And rescaling option in sexlab is disabled.

So, since i updated to sexlab 1.2 i cannot start threesomes... i have no idea why... reinstalled properly, still doesnt work, i can initiate npc and 2 lets say draugr animation no problem, or me with npc, but when i tag npc>me>npc nothing happens. Any ideas? And it was working just fine a while ago.

EDIT. Well my threesomes animations play now... but i still cannot start 4p animations.

Hi Ashal,

The "sexual release" buff is permanent for my character, after installing and using Rev5 of Matchmaker on self. The information on effects reads "3 mins 0s" for each of stamina, health and persuasion elements, the mouseover window reads "2 mins".

The effects don't expire after waiting for 24 hours.

The effects aren't dispelled with "dispelallspells" or "removespell <spell ID>".

Recycleactor dispels everything, but the next activation of matchmaker on self leads to the same permanent buff.

The animations and sound continue to work on repeated use on self :dodgy:

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Hi Ashal,

The "sexual release" buff is permanent for my character, after installing and using Rev5 of Matchmaker on self. The information on effects reads "3 mins 0s" for each of stamina, health and persuasion elements, the mouseover window reads "2 mins".

The effects don't expire after waiting for 24 hours.

The effects aren't dispelled with "dispelallspells" or "removespell <spell ID>".

Recycleactor dispels everything, but the next activation of matchmaker on self leads to the same permanent buff.

The animations and sound continue to work on repeated use on self :dodgy:

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

This happens to me as well.

Also I noticed that there are some 4 and 5 actor creature animations, but I can only ever get a maximum of 3 and the spell wont work on the last 2. Is there a way to change MatchMaker to hit the other 2?

Could you upload rev 4?  I don't have that one backed up.

EDIT:

Yeah, I tried making a clean save with Matchmaker just to make sure.  The message stills shows up.  Every time, its always something with Matchmaker every time I try to upgrade Sexlab...

EDIT:

Welp.  TRIED REV 4 AND THAT DOESNT WORK EITHER.  HOORAY.  BACK TO 1.14 FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME I GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ultima9999

the spell fizzles and fails to affect "name"

happens when i try to use the self buff.

the target spell i still have to test , so far i only saw masturbations , i got close and pressed talk button , got 2 choices "masturbate" and "controller"

i don't understaqnd what masturbate does , my character gets close like she is going to masturbate the actor , but she does'nt do that .. maybe i got something wrong..

controller works correctly , i can choose the animation throught that

I have had the 'fizzle' problem every once in a while, but over all it normally works.  One problem that I have noticed, however, is that once it does work and you get the three 'Sexual Release' buffs, the timers are set to three minutes and do not count down.  My character has been experiencing the same sexual release buff for over a week of in-game time now (guess it was just that good :blush: ).

G'day!

I've been tinkering with this, and it's been working great with vanilla races, however taking a peek at the scripting something I've noticed is the DLC1xxx creatures aren't added to the list, and thus the DLC1HuskyXXX races always fizzle.

Will there be an update to add the Huskies to the list?

This happens to me as well.

Also I noticed that there are some 4 and 5 actor creature animations, but I can only ever get a maximum of 3 and the spell wont work on the last 2. Is there a way to change MatchMaker to hit the other 2?

The matchmaker script stops at 3 actors so that's why it doesn't activate the draugr 4P, 5P.  You need to edit the script and make limit at 5 actors.

Also, does anyone know how I can add support for the DLC creature variations? i.e. Husky, frost giant, Hulking draugr, sabre cat.

Has anyone else noticed, that the buffs that you get by having sex wont go away? They always seem to stay at 3m 0s... Manually removing them fixes the problem temporarily, but eventually it comes back. Does this have to do with me setting the timescale to 8 or is it a bug ?

Also it seems as if the npcs are stuck after the act is finished...

it works for a while for me.. I've tried reloading to an earlier save after it bugs out and keeps fizzling and that seems to work.. Ish, but it seems to bug out for me when i try on busy npc's and their current actions seem to override the irresistible aura and some variable may be stuck on the player due to an incomplete act.. ?? but yeah, after that it just fizzles on my character.. (vanilla race)