16 minutes ago, Erew0n said:

Hi, I'm totally new here, I thought it would look a bit like Nexus, but not at all haha!

I registered to add a "mod" I did a few years ago that was taken down on Nexus, following this request.

Wishing nice day to everyone ?

Welcome to LL!   The only unfortunate thing about posting mods here is that there is no real "category view" so after a while you will just have to know it is here to find it.

1 hour ago, Jawsage said:

Hi, new to modding but keen. ? Have Skyrim SE, Fallout NV and 4 and Witcher 3. Looks like I showed up just in time to go fishing... I will keep the first rule in mind.

Welcome to LL. We're glad to have you. Don't mind @Inte - you're lucky you weren't offered a strawberry torte. And do mind our Rules - they are enforced here.

39 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

And to you as well!  Plus a welcome to LL!   Come in browse around and join in at your leisure!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! Absolutely loving everyone's creativity and kindness. I def came here for Skyrim, and I've found the Sims 4 mods to be treasures ❤️

Have a great weekend, @steelpanther24!

• 2 weeks later...