I've been on LL for almost 4 years now, and yet, I've not made a single post. I am disappointed in myself that I've never shown my presence on this site, making me a leecher. Despite that fact, I have somehow accumulated 120 profile views, which is probably inaccurate, considering the fact that every time I view my own profile, the counter goes up. I've gone off-topic, I should be saying my greetings.

Hello. I am a leecher in almost every site I go to, a bad habit, I confess. However, I do not want to continue this, I have to make contributions... but how?

I do not know, but as unsure as I am, I will put all of my effort into contributing more, which is not a lot of effort, as I rarely visit this site anymore, and do not care about internet presence.

This is where I say my goodbyes, I may not visit this site ever again, or maybe I will. I cannot see the future, so only time will tell.

3 hours ago, prevnamewascringesochanged said:

I've been on LL for almost 4 years now, and yet, I've not made a single post. I am disappointed in myself that I've never shown my presence on this site, making me a leecher. Despite that fact, I have somehow accumulated 120 profile views, which is probably inaccurate, considering the fact that every time I view my own profile, the counter goes up. I've gone off-topic, I should be saying my greetings.

Hello. I am a leecher in almost every site I go to, a bad habit, I confess. However, I do not want to continue this, I have to make contributions... but how?

I do not know, but as unsure as I am, I will put all of my effort into contributing more, which is not a lot of effort, as I rarely visit this site anymore, and do not care about internet presence.

This is where I say my goodbyes, I may not visit this site ever again, or maybe I will. I cannot see the future, so only time will tell.

We are glad you said at least this much.    Always keep in mind that your time is valuable, so even the time you give to "lurking" (leeching, in English has a negative connotation), you give value to posts.   That is all that is really needed to be  a participant here.     There are enough of us type A (outgoing, annoying, attention whores or whatever you call people like me) to do plenty of posting.     That said, contribute as much as you are comfortable with, or simply lurk and enjoy the wide open and tolerant site that this is.   Welcome to LL!

Hi there,

I am new to this Forum and community. In my real life I have not so much time and I am not a computer genius in the direction of modding and this stuff. But if I can help some where I will try must best to do it. When my english gramma has a lot of mistakes, I am sorry for it. English is not my mother language, but I will try my best with it. 

One funny fact for the start....my nickname has the meaning in german of rough skin from the pig and after I used google, there are a lot of other meanings in english. :)

I wish you all a nice day, any questions...? Just go for it.

2 minutes ago, Schwarte said:

Hi there,

I am new to this Forum and community. In my real life I have not so much time and I am not a computer genius in the direction of modding and this stuff. But if I can help some where I will try must best to do it. When my english gramma has a lot of mistakes, I am sorry for it. English is not my mother language, but I will try my best with it. 

One funny fact for the start....my nickname has the meaning in german of rough skin from the pig and after I used google, there are a lot of other meanings in english. :)

I wish you all a nice day, any questions...? Just go for it.

Welcome to LL. Wander around and enjoy yourself. You'll find a lot of native German speakers here.

On 9/28/2021 at 5:11 PM, Schwarte said:

my nickname has the meaning in german of rough skin from the pig

? Moin moin :classic_smile:

4 hours ago, softSophie said:

I'm starting a degree in software engineering, and figured I might try some modding!

:classic_smile: Good morning and welcome :coffee:

I'm not sure if modding games will be helping you in software engineering. But definitely it's the other way around to make technically better mods!

Enjoy the naughty side of modding :classic_blush:

On 9/28/2021 at 5:11 PM, Schwarte said:

my nickname has the meaning in german of rough skin from the pig

Hi and welcome ?

Don't get too close to my ZAP BBQ ?

6 hours ago, softSophie said:

I'm starting a degree in software engineering, and figured I might try some modding!

You will probably end up with a working modded game, but without a engineering title from all the LL distraction ?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

You will probably end up with a working modded game, but without a engineering title from all the LL distraction ?

Master degree in Horny Game Modding ?

At the Beate Uhse Institut für VR Softwaretechnik

9 hours ago, worik said:

? Moin moin :classic_smile:

:classic_smile: Good morning and welcome :coffee:

I'm not sure if modding games will be helping you in software engineering. But definitely it's the other way around to make technically better mods!

Enjoy the naughty side of modding :classic_blush:

Lol thanks, but I am sure that a noob like me won't have anything good for a while LOL

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Hi and welcome ?

Hmmm, distracted how? Sorry I am pretty dense

On 9/30/2021 at 9:10 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Hi and welcome ?

Thank you all for the welcome wishes and no need to worry, I will probably for sure not get to close to the ZAP BBQ! It`s to hot there...??

4 minutes ago, Imperialarg said:

Heyo. I know I've been mostly lurking and keeping tabs on the mods these past several years but now I've come to be inspired by the hard work and dedication that I wanted to get more involved in the community and help making mods and/or original content. 

Welcome Aboard. I'm sure that you can find some Threads in which to discuss mod making for your favorite game. Relax, enjoy and learn! ?