10 hours ago, Guthwulf said:

Hi there :D

readytoplay.jpg.597c05ba4f7a6f5c9ca73175ea5653e2.jpg

Hello and welcome to LL!   Now that is a great way of saying hello.  Fine work.

6 hours ago, partymama said:

Hey

Hey back to you!   Welcome LL, come in join some chats and download some awesome mods.   Also, share your great work if you like!

• Guest changed the title to Say Hi!
  • Guest pinned this topic
21 hours ago, princessmias said:

Hello, I'm new. Well, I used to have an account here I never said anything on, but I don't remember any of the login information. So, for all intents and purposes I'm new. 

As T-Iam said, hello and I will add a welcome back!    I hope  you will have plenty to add, even it is just to post the occasional l like here and there, or lurk...which ever works best for you!

21 hours ago, Thn444 said:

Hello..........

I would add a Neil Diamond song here, but....that will have to happen in the forum below.    BTW, welcome to LL!

5 hours ago, appowtis said:

heya

HI!   Happy to see you are posting!   A belated welcome to LL!

hello everybody, My first post here ... I have (  oblivion + skyrim + skyrim SE + Fallout 3 + Fallout 4 + hell Gate London )  play Oblivion for sometime in the past but not try the others, So any recommendations which one I Begin Try paly ???

On 8/17/2021 at 5:28 PM, steelpanther24 said:

Hi!.   That is good to hear, but have you used any other LL mods for other games?.   Glad that you decided to say hello!

No because Sims is the only game I play on PC.  For all other gaming I play on consoles: Xbox 1 and Wii U.

• 2 weeks later...