0.83. Slot 45 should really be fixed now. Tested MCM option personally instead of assuming I fixed it.

Thank you for support.

I think the unequip-slot-45-function was actually pointing to slot 52, wasn't it?

Sorry if I ask it again, could you add the option to unequip slot 46 too? It is the slot used by cloak mods ('winter is coming' and 'cloaks of skyrim') and female characters look odd when urinating with their cloak on (IMHO)... I could try and do it myself but it should do that every time a new version is made...

Besides,I have a couple of suggestions (sorry,I just don't know whether they can be easily implemented or not): 1) adding the option "random" to the animations list in the config menu (-> playing a random urinating animation); 2) adding the option to cycle randomly through animations in a single urination (it could prevent longer animations to become boring).

Bye and thank you again for your mod

I'm not sure why you haven't seen the toilets all over Skyrim already.  A good example is the niche right next to the sleeping area of the Embershard mine.  Any time you see a bucket sitting in a hole in a small room or niche...

int i = currentCell.getNumRefs(43) ; Gives number of potential NPCs in the current cell
    while (i > 0)
        i -= 1
        Actor SeeUPee = currentCell.getNthRef(i, 43) as Actor
        if (SeeUPee && SeeUPee.isEnabled() && !SeeUPee.isDead() && SeeUPee != player && SeeUPee.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))
            ; Now that we are sure we have a real NPC...
            if (SeeUPee.HasLOS(player)
                ; I see the player
            endif
        endIf
    endWhile
Here's some sample code to see who can see you.

Cool. I have a question though. Since I'm using magic effects to handle everything right now. Would it be smart to use magic effects with this too or should I probably use a new quest to handle this.

I suppose if I use magic effects I would have to add the effect containing this code to every npc in the game.

If you want to implement a "who can see you peeing" check for when you start peeing then it will work just adding it to the magic effect. Now if you want to be checking the whole time some one is peeing then you'd need to put it into a quest where you can use a timer to periodically check until the effect ends.

I'm gonna have to try it both ways and see which one is best.

Regardless, I'm taking a few days break from modding and go actually enjoy my mod, so no updates in the coming few days.

i was doing some testing to implement this feature, but it doesn't seem to word when I integrate your code to my scripts. I added some debug line to figure out which parts of your code weren't working and it seems to me that the HasLOS function doesn't seem to run on NPC's or other actors.

Edit: I added some more debug line and found that it was currentCell.getNumRefs(43) what wasn't working. The specific problem was that it wasn't detecting the actors

It is amazing how weird it is that most games don't have any kind of bathroom feature, especially in TES lol. Very kool mod. Only thing I would want is a spell that adds bladders to say, your followers so they also have to urinate at some point. Even if they were locked to the general settings of your character, it'd be neat.

I'm not sure why you haven't seen the toilets all over Skyrim already.  A good example is the niche right next to the sleeping area of the Embershard mine.  Any time you see a bucket sitting in a hole in a small room or niche...

int i = currentCell.getNumRefs(43) ; Gives number of potential NPCs in the current cell
    while (i > 0)
        i -= 1
        Actor SeeUPee = currentCell.getNthRef(i, 43) as Actor
        if (SeeUPee && SeeUPee.isEnabled() && !SeeUPee.isDead() && SeeUPee != player && SeeUPee.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))
            ; Now that we are sure we have a real NPC...
            if (SeeUPee.HasLOS(player)
                ; I see the player
            endif
        endIf
    endWhile
Here's some sample code to see who can see you.

Cool. I have a question though. Since I'm using magic effects to handle everything right now. Would it be smart to use magic effects with this too or should I probably use a new quest to handle this.

I suppose if I use magic effects I would have to add the effect containing this code to every npc in the game.

If you want to implement a "who can see you peeing" check for when you start peeing then it will work just adding it to the magic effect. Now if you want to be checking the whole time some one is peeing then you'd need to put it into a quest where you can use a timer to periodically check until the effect ends.

I'm gonna have to try it both ways and see which one is best.

Regardless, I'm taking a few days break from modding and go actually enjoy my mod, so no updates in the coming few days.

i was doing some testing to implement this feature, but it doesn't seem to word when I integrate your code to my scripts. I added some debug line to figure out which parts of your code weren't working and it seems to me that the HasLOS function doesn't seem to run on NPC's or other actors.

Edit: I added some more debug line and found that it was currentCell.getNumRefs(43) what wasn't working. The specific problem was that it wasn't detecting the actors

Never mind, I figured it out. I forgot to define currentcell as the cell the player was in.

It is amazing how weird it is that most games don't have any kind of bathroom feature, especially in TES lol. Very kool mod. Only thing I would want is a spell that adds bladders to say, your followers so they also have to urinate at some point. Even if they were locked to the general settings of your character, it'd be neat.

That might be done in the future, but there are other things I want to get working first.

With the privacy option enabled, the character is unable to relieve themselves if they have a follower currently following them. This might cause some micromanagement by needing to tell the follower 'wait here' every time and getting some distance. Perhaps this is the intended design, reporting in case it isn't.

With the privacy option enabled, the character is unable to relieve themselves if they have a follower currently following them. This might cause some micromanagement by needing to tell the follower 'wait here' every time and getting some distance. Perhaps this is the intended design, reporting in case it isn't.

I did implement a check to avoid that. I suppose its not working then. I'll get it fixed soon.

Edit: New file uploaded. Followers, as long as they are following you, will not mind if you are urinating. Your spouse will not mind either.

This may sound a bit funny, but wouldn't you do the same if you were to journey together with a companion? I know I would,lol. But I digress, is slot 45 working properly now? I am unable to try at this moment, would love to know because I've got at least 2 mods that have panties occupying the slot.

This may sound a bit funny, but wouldn't you do the same if you were to journey together with a companion? I know I would,lol. But I digress, is slot 45 working properly now? I am unable to try at this moment, would love to know because I've got at least 2 mods that have panties occupying the slot.

If you read my post above. It says the follower thing is fixed. They won't mind as long as they're following you. Slot 45 is fixed now, but it won't work until you do a complete clean save.

Yeah, I knew you fixed the thing related to followers, I just find it hilarious it would be exactly someone would do if he/she were to go out on an adventure with a companion, tell him/her to wait there and find a place that you won't be seen then proceed to answer nature's call:p  It takes a few more mouse clicks, but adds some immersion, which is great IMO.

Yeah, I knew you fixed the thing related to followers, I just find it hilarious it would be exactly someone would do if he/she were to go out on an adventure with a companion, tell him/her to wait there and find a place that you won't be seen then proceed to answer nature's call:p  It takes a few more mouse clicks, but adds some immersion, which is great IMO.

I suppose I can add another togglable option to include followers in the privacy check again.

does this mod work with custom races like the temptress race, or only vanilla races?

It'll work on all races.

this mod i am looking forward too, but for me, it's seeing my companions suddenly needing to take a pee would be the fun part

looking forward to when this is intergrated, thanks.

btw, anyone seen a Drunk animation that doesn't make the head go funny and sunken into their shoulders?

if it's toggable, i agree.
Don't want Vilja to piss all over the place instead of covering my archers back. :/

Maybe a script function so i doesn't happen during combat ... even tho i know some people would like to see that to happen, as it might be amusing.