Ā 

0.7 worked great.

Slaughtered through an epic dungeon with a hard bossfight at the end and before grabbing the final loot I had to visit the corner xD

Ā 

Well, as all animation mods it's got the camera problem, but this point of view has a little bit privacy left, which fits in my opinion.

Since I'm traveling with a backpack and waterbottles all the time, I would like to see a white texture for the urine, too.

Won't be too hard to do. I'm currently using vanilla puddle textures. If you mean texture for the urine stream though, that's part of ZAZ's animation pack which I'm not sure if I'm allowed to edit and upload.

Ā 

To be honest I don't know what colour the puddle is, cause I'm always searching for a quiet place. I've ment the stream.

Ā 

I know this is independent to sexlab mod.. but it would be more immersive and entertaining if men can rape or punish her in person while shes peeing in open and public spot cause she is very sexy and defenseless on urinating (especially doggy style)

Ā 

Err, this idea is not my cup of tea.

Submissive fetishes are all right and I'm using other mods for this. For me this is a realistic need.

Dunno if you guys want to end up with playing poo games.

Ā 

Eta 10 mins. Uploaded new version with sound and wetting yourself when your health drops below a certain point in combat.

It seems with the new version there's no more "I couldn't hold it" message,Ā justĀ in caseĀ this wasn'tĀ deliberate Also, in the next version, if there is a next version, could you add the option to keep clothes andĀ armorĀ on when your character forcefullyĀ urinates?

I suppose I can do this. Next version though. The message should be working. Check the new version.

Ā 

I'm not sure why you haven't seen the toilets all over Skyrim already.Ā  A good example is the niche right next to the sleeping area of the Embershard mine.Ā  Any time you see a bucket sitting in a hole in a small room or niche...

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā  int i = currentCell.getNumRefs(43) ; Gives number of potential NPCs in the current cell
Ā Ā  Ā while (i > 0)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā i -= 1
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Actor SeeUPee = currentCell.getNthRef(i, 43) as Actor
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā if (SeeUPee && SeeUPee.isEnabled() && !SeeUPee.isDead() && SeeUPee != player && SeeUPee.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))
            ; Now that we are sure we have a real NPC...
            if (SeeUPee.HasLOS(player)
                ; I see the player
            endif
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā endIf
Ā Ā  Ā endWhile
Here's some sample code to see who can see you.

Ā 

Cool. I have a question though. Since I'm using magic effects to handle everything right now. Would it be smart to use magic effects with this too or should I probably use a new quest to handle this.

I suppose if I use magic effects I would have to add the effect containing this code to every npc in the game.

Ā 

Thanks, that's awesome :D Keep up the good work :3

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

0.7 worked great.

Slaughtered through an epic dungeon with a hard bossfight at the end and before grabbing the final loot I had to visit the corner xD

Ā 

Well, as all animation mods it's got the camera problem, but this point of view has a little bit privacy left, which fits in my opinion.

Since I'm traveling with a backpack and waterbottles all the time, I would like to see a white texture for the urine, too.

Won't be too hard to do. I'm currently using vanilla puddle textures. If you mean texture for the urine stream though, that's part of ZAZ's animation pack which I'm not sure if I'm allowed to edit and upload.
To be honest I don't know what colour the puddle is, cause I'm always searching for a quiet place. I've ment the stream.

I know this is independent to sexlab mod.. but it would be more immersive and entertaining if men can rape or punish her in person while shes peeing in open and public spot cause she is very sexy and defenseless on urinating (especially doggy style)

Submissive fetishes are all right and I'm using other mods for this. For me this is a realistic need.

Ā 

There's always options to choose. and we have MCM already . Whats the problem with that?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

0.7 worked great.

Ā 

Ā 

There's always options to choose. and we have MCM already . Whats the problem with that?

Ā 

Ā 

If the modder wants to and can go into that direction, including MCM options, none.

I've already wrote my current reason ;)Ā 

For the record. I don't plan on making this mod too sex oriented. My ultimate goal is to sort of integrate this into other Needs mods like imps or Realistic Needs and diseases. If I do plan on making anything sexual and involving excretory functions. It will probably be a separate mod and not any time in the near future.

Ah, great work. I remember looking at the ZAZ fluidity files and being completely confused as to how they work.

I never managed to successfully alter their "spawn" location or gravity/etc.

Ā 

I wanted to weaponize the urine into powerful forward streams and replace spells like Flames with that graphic. "It burns when I pee" and all that.

Alas, it was not to be.

Ā 

You've given me new motivation to try it again, though. Thanks.

Ah, great work. I remember looking at the ZAZ fluidity files and being completely confused as to how they work.

I never managed to successfully alter their "spawn" location or gravity/etc.

Ā 

I wanted to weaponize the urine into powerful forward streams and replace spells like Flames with that graphic. "It burns when I pee" and all that.

Alas, it was not to be.

Ā 

You've given me new motivation to try it again, though. Thanks.

PMPL!! :lol: I'd HAVE to download that! I'd have no choice! :blush:

For the record. I don't plan on making this mod too sex oriented. My ultimate goal is to sort of integrate this into other Needs mods like imps or Realistic Needs and diseases. If I do plan on making anything sexual and involving excretory functions. It will probably be a separate mod and not any time in the near future.

Ā 

theres a Eat, Drink, Sleep, Bathe mod out thereĀ http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29025/?Ā that I am only using the Bathe part of myself, combining it with Realistic Needs.Ā 

Ā 

Adding a similar Hygiene part in with your peeing mod would be perfect, as if you wet yourself it would add "dirtyness" for instance.

I'm using 0.8 version and it works very fine. Great work! TY.

Ā 

I just had a little idea.

Your mod uses already the SkyUI - MCM feature for the config part. You know that SkyUI shows your active effects in the top right corner of the screen.

I mean, your actual divine blessing or other effects.

Why not add a similar one for the bladder condition too? A little bar that raises while your bladder goes fullfilled?

Ā 

Ā 

I'm not sure why you haven't seen the toilets all over Skyrim already.Ā  A good example is the niche right next to the sleeping area of the Embershard mine.Ā  Any time you see a bucket sitting in a hole in a small room or niche...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā  int i = currentCell.getNumRefs(43) ; Gives number of potential NPCs in the current cell
Ā Ā  Ā while (i > 0)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā i -= 1
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā if (SeeUPee && SeeUPee.isEnabled() && !SeeUPee.isDead() && SeeUPee != player && SeeUPee.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))
                ; I see the player
            endif
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā endIf
Ā Ā  Ā endWhile

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Cool. I have a question though. Since I'm using magic effects to handle everything right now. Would it be smart to use magic effects with this too or should I probably use a new quest to handle this.

I suppose if I use magic effects I would have to add the effect containing this code to every npc in the game.

Ā 

If you want to implement a "who can see you peeing" check for when you start peeing then it will work just adding it to the magic effect. Now if you want to be checking the whole time some one is peeing then you'd need to put it into a quest where you can use a timer to periodically check until the effect ends.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā  Ā while (i > 0)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā i -= 1
                ; I see the player
            endif
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā endIf
Ā Ā  Ā endWhile

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If you want to implement a "who can see you peeing" check for when you start peeing then it will work just adding it to the magic effect. Now if you want to be checking the whole time some one is peeing then you'd need to put it into a quest where you can use a timer to periodically check until the effect ends.

Ā 

I'm gonna have to try it both ways and see which one is best.

Regardless, I'm taking a few days break from modding and go actually enjoy my mod, so no updates in the coming few days.