Another vote to add sound effect if possible, and can you add slot 45 to the unequip list? Mr.troublemaker's popular bikini mod uses that slot for the bottom: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28099/?

No problem. I've already added sound in the next version. I've also added wetting your pants after your health drops below a certain point in combat. Will upload tomorrow cuz I still have some tweaking to do.

I think most mods use other slots. Here is a list of recommendation for modders.

Free body slots and reference usage

• 44 - face/mouth
  • 45 - neck (like a cape, scarf, or shawl, neck-tie etc)
  • 46 - chest primary or outergarment
  • 47 - back (like a backpack/wings etc)
  • 48 - misc/FX (use for anything that doesnt fit in the list)
  • 49 - pelvis primary or outergarment
  • 52 - pelvis secondary or undergarment
  • 53 - leg primary or outergarment or right leg
  • 54 - leg secondary or undergarment or leftt leg
  • 55 - face alternate or jewelry
  • 56 - chest secondary or undergarment
  • 57 - shoulder
  • 58 - arm secondary or undergarment or left arm
  • 59 - arm primary or outergarment or right arm
  • 60 - misc/FX (use for anything that doesnt fit in the list)

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number

Oh thank you thank you THANK you! My PC has been holding it for like A YEAR! She finally gets relief (AAAAAAaaaaaahh...). I just got done bitching about how the ZaZ piss animation didn't work. Sooooo...now she's got another need (here's a hint: it REALLY stinks). There's a commode in Bathing Beauties and Beefcake, in the back of the suite. I'd like to see them in a lot of places, especially in homes and Jarl Keeps. Next project should be this. (The defacation part, I mean) Thanks! :P

It seems with the new version there's no more "I couldn't hold it" message, just in case this wasn't deliberate Also, in the next version, if there is a next version, could you add the option to keep clothes and armor on when your character forcefully urinates?

Animations aren't working. SKSE new and FNIS

FNIS Behavior V3.5   5/19/2013 10:16:34 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: CHSBHC (107 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon" 

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading NiruinsBusinessPlan ...
Reading P1FlyingRing ...
Reading PinupsEX1 ...
Reading PinupsEX2 ...
Reading PipeSmoking ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...
Reading SexiS ...
Reading ZazResources ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Modify Behavior Files to GENDER specific ...
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Moving new behavior files to standard location...

998 animations for 11 mods successfully included.

Any particular place this or ZaZ needs to go in the load order? My clothes come off, and I am apparently "relieved", but no anims. :(

Generator: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading P1FlyingRing ...
Reading PinupsEX1 ...
Reading PinupsEX2 ...
Reading PipeSmoking ...
Reading SexiS ...
Reading ZazResources ...

Any particular place this or ZaZ needs to go in the load order? My clothes come off, and I am apparently "relieved", but no anims. :(

Since ZaZ is an .esm I place it after the other .esm files but before the .esp files. Animations work fine for me with latest version so this order might be worth a try for you. (I place the zazconfig.esp just under the .esm files, and this mod below it).

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading P1FlyingRing ...
Reading PinupsEX1 ...
Reading PinupsEX2 ...
Reading PipeSmoking ...
Reading SexiS ...
Reading ZazResources ...

Since ZaZ is an .esm I place it after the other .esm files but before the .esp files. Animations work fine for me with latest version so this order might be worth a try for you. (I place the zazconfig.esp just under the .esm files, and this mod below it).

BTW, I think he has the wrong Zaz things. The FNIS' list should show "Zaz Animation Pack" and not "Zaz resources" that come from the old Zaz's mod.

Weird, I JUST downloaded and installed again to be sure. So...no ZaZ resources then? Get rid of it (and get An Pack)?

Edit: I'm all stupid and shit. FNIS:

FNIS Behavior V3.5   5/19/2013 11:42:52 AM

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading P1FlyingRing ...
Reading PinupsEX1 ...
Reading PinupsEX2 ...
Reading PipeSmoking ...
Reading SexiS ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...
Reading ZazResources ...

1207 animations for 12 mods successfully included.

Much better. Let me go try this out. Thanks NicoleDragoness. You always have good info. :sleepy: Said that before I even read the post when I saw you responded. I forgot to run FNIS as administrator. DUH :blink:

Another edit: Sorry! AND, thank you Liuli. Took your advice, so thanks! :) I'm tellin' you, I'm just bad at forums...gonna go try now.

Hmm, since everyone wants shit (me too), maybe, just maybe have a wipe your ass "option". Must have elves ear or roll of paper lol. Or, throw in some TP! Imagine the downsides of failing to do that lmao! Then, create "scat lovers" option, so that the truly nasty (in a good way...I guess) are attracted to you, and either suggest some sex, or simply TAKE some sex (another option?), which leads me to a sex animation request...uh...okay, maybe I should just stop here :blush: I'M SO WRONG! :D

274.jpg

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading P1FlyingRing ...
Reading PinupsEX1 ...
Reading PinupsEX2 ...
Reading PipeSmoking ...
Reading SexiS ...
Reading ZazResources ...

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading P1FlyingRing ...
Reading PinupsEX1 ...
Reading PinupsEX2 ...
Reading PipeSmoking ...
Reading SexiS ...
Reading ZazResources ...

BTW, I think he has the wrong Zaz things. The FNIS' list should show "Zaz Animation Pack" and not "Zaz resources" that come from the old Zaz's mod.

Weird, I JUST downloaded and installed again to be sure. So...no ZaZ resources then? Get rid of it (and get An Pack)?

Edit: I'm all stupid and shit. FNIS:

FNIS Behavior V3.5   5/19/2013 11:42:52 AM

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading P1FlyingRing ...
Reading PinupsEX1 ...
Reading PinupsEX2 ...
Reading PipeSmoking ...
Reading SexiS ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...
Reading ZazResources ...

1207 animations for 12 mods successfully included.

Much better. Let me go try this out. Thanks NicoleDragoness. You always have good info. :sleepy: Said that before I even read the post when I saw you responded. I forgot to run FNIS as administrator. DUH :blink:

Another edit: Sorry! AND, thank you Liuli. Took your advice, so thanks! :) I'm tellin' you, I'm just bad at forums...gonna go try now.

Solved! I did all that and it totally worked. Thanks again :)

Oh, I should also add that it'd be cool if you added the option for different animations for wetting and deliberate peeing. Also maybe some temporary downside from wetting yourself (I don't know, but if someone walked up to me smelling of pee and had wet themselves, then asked "I'm looking for work", I'd doubt they should be allowed to walk around with a parent or guardian)

Anyway, that's my last request (probably), I'll leave the post button alone now. But thanks for the mod, it's great and was a niche that needed filling :D

I'm not sure why you haven't seen the toilets all over Skyrim already.  A good example is the niche right next to the sleeping area of the Embershard mine.  Any time you see a bucket sitting in a hole in a small room or niche...

int i = currentCell.getNumRefs(43) ; Gives number of potential NPCs in the current cell
    while (i > 0)
        i -= 1
        Actor SeeUPee = currentCell.getNthRef(i, 43) as Actor
        if (SeeUPee && SeeUPee.isEnabled() && !SeeUPee.isDead() && SeeUPee != player && SeeUPee.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))
            ; Now that we are sure we have a real NPC...
            if (SeeUPee.HasLOS(player)
                ; I see the player
            endif
        endIf
    endWhile
Here's some sample code to see who can see you.

Eta 10 mins. Uploaded new version with sound and wetting yourself when your health drops below a certain point in combat.

It seems with the new version there's no more "I couldn't hold it" message, just in case this wasn't deliberate Also, in the next version, if there is a next version, could you add the option to keep clothes and armor on when your character forcefully urinates?

I suppose I can do this. Next version though. The message should be working. Check the new version.

I'm not sure why you haven't seen the toilets all over Skyrim already.  A good example is the niche right next to the sleeping area of the Embershard mine.  Any time you see a bucket sitting in a hole in a small room or niche...

int i = currentCell.getNumRefs(43) ; Gives number of potential NPCs in the current cell
    while (i > 0)
        i -= 1
        Actor SeeUPee = currentCell.getNthRef(i, 43) as Actor
        if (SeeUPee && SeeUPee.isEnabled() && !SeeUPee.isDead() && SeeUPee != player && SeeUPee.hasKeyword(ActorTypeNPC))
            ; Now that we are sure we have a real NPC...
            if (SeeUPee.HasLOS(player)
                ; I see the player
            endif
        endIf
    endWhile
Here's some sample code to see who can see you.

Cool. I have a question though. Since I'm using magic effects to handle everything right now. Would it be smart to use magic effects with this too or should I probably use a new quest to handle this.

I suppose if I use magic effects I would have to add the effect containing this code to every npc in the game.

0.7 worked great.

Slaughtered through an epic dungeon with a hard bossfight at the end and before grabbing the final loot I had to visit the corner xD

Well, as all animation mods it's got the camera problem, but this point of view has a little bit privacy left, which fits in my opinion.

Since I'm traveling with a backpack and waterbottles all the time, I would like to see a white texture for the urine, too.

0.7 worked great.

Slaughtered through an epic dungeon with a hard bossfight at the end and before grabbing the final loot I had to visit the corner xD

Well, as all animation mods it's got the camera problem, but this point of view has a little bit privacy left, which fits in my opinion.

Since I'm traveling with a backpack and waterbottles all the time, I would like to see a white texture for the urine, too.

Won't be too hard to do. I'm currently using vanilla puddle textures. If you mean texture for the urine stream though, that's part of ZAZ's animation pack which I'm not sure if I'm allowed to edit and upload.

What's the meanig of the slots like 45, 52...etc?

Each armor or clothing part has a slot attributed to it. For example all default vanilla body armors occupy slot 32, Gauntlets occupy slot 33 and boots occupy slot 37. Since some modded armors do not use the default body slot, 32, I've included options to unequip different slots when urinating. The slots that are currently supported are 32, 45, 48, 49 and 52.

I know this is independent to sexlab mod.. but it would be more immersive and entertaining if men can rape or punish her in person while shes peeing in open and public spot cause she is very sexy and defenseless on urinating (especially doggy style)