Jump to content
IGNORED

[mod] Calcifire's Portrait Pack


Recommended Posts

Calcifire's Portrait Pack


::100% Custom Artwork for STELLARIS:: -made by me, an internet guy
Other than that, this is yet another "portrait pack" you can just thrown into the dumpster. *ugh... We got enough of those.

 

REGULAR VERSION:: stellaris v3.1.*
   x78 Species - some have more variants than others... some are half assed. (examples shown above)

 

!!!BUT BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THE BASIC BITCHES PACK!!!
   Know that the original intention of this mod was to replace all of the vanilla portraits with hot pics. And, while I've been working on this project in secret for almost 5 YEARS, I've decided to pull the trigger on it because there is no way in hell I'll ever reach that goal. If you don't want a replacer, then just download the "Regular Version". It shouldn't conflict with your other mods. The "Directors Cut", however, adds a bunch of unnecessary fluff. The main reason I wanted to make a replacer pack was because well... How am I supposed to enjoy all the lewd mods that can be found for this game, with all those ugly ass vanilla MONSTROCITIES randomly spawning into my galaxy. Who would wanna fuck that thing?!?!? But that's it. That's the gist. No promises on any future development for this mod, other than me poppin' in to update it to the latest game version of stellaris every now and again. All in all, I'm satisfied with only having x5 of each archetype, as having the x176 total species I would need to match Paradox Interactive is WAY too much work.

 

DIRECTORS CUT:: stellaris v3.1.* + lustful void v0.6.0
   x76 Species - x5-x6 for each species class, + x10 bonus species
   x24 Extra Unplayable Species - unique portraits for all x3 endgame crises, all x3 enclaves, and some of the special event species, etc.
   x61 Extra Traits - designed for fleshing out each species with even more erotic flavor. lite on mechanical depth and perfect for building a diverse list of custom empires with

 

TRAIT PACK:: stellaris v3.1.* + lustful void v0.6.0

Brought to you by viewer request. This is a visual overhaul to Lithia<3's Lustful_Void and expansion pack.

   Visual Overhaul - all Traits and Leader Traits have been redrawn

   Increased Trait Limitss - at this point, game balance is not the objective anymore. Species can now have up to 15 traits so that players can design species to be as lewd as they want

   x61 Extra Traits - a list of all the new traits can be found in the spoiler bellow

   

Spoiler

FEMALE:: Small_Hips, Barren_Wombs, Fertile_Wombs, Hypersensative_Throats, Hypersensative_Nipples, Hypersensative_Vulvas, Hypersensative_Labias, Acrobatic_Vaginas, Prolapsed_Vaginas, Gapping_Cervix, Pseudo_Penis

MALE:: Sterile_Cum, Virulent_Cum,  Weak_Stamina, Endless_Stamina, Nutritious_Cum, Addictive_Smegma, Hypersensative_Glans, Hypersensative_Testicles, Hypersensative_Foreskins, Sudded_Penis, Ribbed_Penis, Bulbus, Tenatcle_Penis, Mating_Sement

NEUTRAL:: Rough_Skin, Entertainers, Hypersensative_Horns, Segregated_Genders, Sexually_Domesticated, Genetically_Procured

ROBOT:: Maid_Bots

BREEDING TYPES:: Continuous_Breeders, Oral_Breeders, Oral_Seeders, Cloacal_Breeders, Drone_Breeders, Angio_Breeders, Monogomous, Polyamorous, Polygamous, Pedophilic, Inbred, Sexual_Cum_Dumpsters, Sexual_Predators, Xenos_Cum_Dumpsters, Xenos_Predators, Creature_Cum_Dumpsters, Creature_Predators, Asexual, All_Clones

INTERSPECIES:: Human_Subspecies, Pleasure_Parasites, Disease_Breeders, Sex_Zombie_Cordyceps

 

 

INSTALATION::
   1a. download either the "REGULAR" or "DIRECTORS CUT" versions
      1b. if you have selected the "DIRECTORS CUT" download the Lustful Void mod by Lithia<3 as well
   2. place inside "C:\Users\*User_Name*\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\" folder
   3. extract the contents of *insert_mod_name*.zip
   4. open the Stellaris Launcher and include the mods in your playset
   5.(optional) Highly recommend the UI Overhaul Dynamic mod on the steam workshop so you can actually see the portraits

 

COMPATABILITY::
   REGULAR:: this one shouldn't conflict with any mod, though it isn't designed to properly integrate with them either. Just a safe pick overall.


   DIRECTORS CUT:: this one obliterates a lot of vanilla files. Don't be surprised if shit don't work with other mods.

      REQUIREMENTS:: Lustful Void, I didn't make this version of the mod to run along side any other mod other than Lustful Void. It was primarily built for my personal use, and not exactly meant for the masses.
      Specifically this mod edits::
         1. Prescripted_Countries, files wiped clean
         2. Species_Classes files, wiped and modified
         3. Scripted_Triggers files, modified
         4. some files inside Anomolies, Decisions, Diplo_Phrases, Solar_System_Initializers, and Events folders are also modified

 

   TRAIT PACK:: lite, but does make one edit to vanilla.

         1. Species_Archetypes, increases trait limit to 15 for biological and 10 for machine species

 

   WIP WARNING:: 

      Overall, I am interested in utilizing the Vanilla Framework mod by Mugginnato, once it's out of beta and is feature complete. At the moment, my Directors Cut simply does more than what is on offer, but I'm not intent on splitting community. Mugginnato, if you are reading this, you are more than welcome to reference my files to see where in a couple places you are letting vanilla portraits slip into the game. For example, if you were to pick a mechanist origin, your empires starting robot pops will be paradox models. All in good time.

 

"So Calcifire?.. Were you even trying at all when you made the male portraits?"

   Lol, shit. I'm just a cis het male, I don't know what's good. I just drew the bare minimum of dicks that I had to, alright.

 

Spoiler

   *takes multiples levels of irony off for a moment*

 

   I wasn't interested in most, if any, of the naughty portrait packs already available on LoversLab back in the day because of how they're usually just someone's porn folder being dumped onto the game. The art isn't bad, that's not what I mean. It's just too visually inconsistent, with too many different art styles for my sensibilities. But we can't expect GOD TO DO ALL THE WORK. So I figured I could just make the mod myself. Though I am not a famously skilled, nor talented enough to produce high quality content like what can be seen in most packs, I still wanted to have a mod that maintained a consistent aesthetic throughout. That being said, in my efforts I knew the vanilla game already enjoys a wide diversity of creature types, so 200 anime girls wasn't gonna cut it. Therefore, I tried my best to make the monster girl designs "interesting". Making these portraits was a lot of work, and if I had infinite time, I'd've done more.

 

Donation box ::HERE::, for anyone who liked the mod


 

Edited by Calcifire
Link to comment

Hey, I have a Question

why are some portraits locked off from being the ruler portrait?

and this isn't really a question more of a weird problem the descriptor files path seems to be broken but when I checked the path it seemed fine.

descripter.PNG

Edited by Kurtkaga
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Kurtkaga said:

Hey, I have a Question

why are some portraits locked off from being the ruler portrait?

and this isn't really a question more of a weird problem the descriptor files path seems to be broken but when I checked the path it seemed fine.

descripter.PNG

 

To fix the descriptor the fastest way is to go to Mods in the launcher and click Mod Tools. There you have the option to click Create A Mod. Once there fill out the information and click the green Create Mod button. Go to your Stellaris mod folder in My Documents and copy everything from the downloaded mod you have then past it into the new mod you just created. Voila your mod will show up just fine without errors. You can even do the same thing if the .mod file is messed up or missing.

Link to comment

Fantastic mod. Have you considered making a standalone version for the traits? I'd like to use the standalone portraits with the traits.

 

EDIT: A little workaround to this is by deleting all of the species_classes files in the directors cut with the exception of "babe_species_classes". Doing this seems to achieve what I was looking for.

Edited by trilosis
Link to comment

Why cost 0? lv_species_traits file. And edit your file *.mod - (path="C:/Users/Gear Pussy/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/calcifires_portrait_pack_DIRECTORS_CUT"), need (mod/calcifires_portrait_pack_DIRECTORS_CUT).

Link to comment
11 hours ago, SamIAmHam said:

 

To fix the descriptor the fastest way is to go to Mods in the launcher and click Mod Tools. There you have the option to click Create A Mod. Once there fill out the information and click the green Create Mod button. Go to your Stellaris mod folder in My Documents and copy everything from the downloaded mod you have then past it into the new mod you just created. Voila your mod will show up just fine without errors. You can even do the same thing if the .mod file is messed up or missing.

Thanks I already did this but could you answer the question I asked before my problem?

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Kurtkaga said:

Thanks I already did this but could you answer the question I asked before my problem?

 

How would I be able to answer your question when I don't mod Stellaris? I did the best I could which was to help you with the other part.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Kurtkaga said:

Thanks I already did this but could you answer the question I asked before my problem?

 

Go to your Stellaris/mod folder. Find the file calcifires_portrait_pack_DIRECTORS_CUT.mod
Find the line that says path="C:\\ ...."
Change this so that line looks like this:
path="mod/calcifires_portrait_pack_DIRECTORS_CUT"

Now, save the file, and restart the launcher and try again. Should fix it.

Link to comment

I have only looked through the files and I have to say I really like it! You are a talented artist.

 

I also like how some males look like futas or how some males are look very different from the females. It really adds to the diversity of xenos.

Link to comment
On 7/21/2021 at 12:45 AM, Kurtkaga said:

Hey, I have a Question

why are some portraits locked off from being the ruler portrait?

and this isn't really a question more of a weird problem the descriptor files path seems to be broken but when I checked the path it seemed fine.

descripter.PNG

Stellaris is kind of a lore RP esque experience. It was just my personal choice that some of the species portraits would look good as population, but not so much as "leaders". There wasn't any real rhyme or reason to this other than just, it didn't feel right having this version of the species ruling the empire sometimes.

Link to comment
On 7/21/2021 at 6:21 AM, trilosis said:

Fantastic mod. Have you considered making a standalone version for the traits? I'd like to use the standalone portraits with the traits.

 

EDIT: A little workaround to this is by deleting all of the species_classes files in the directors cut with the exception of "babe_species_classes". Doing this seems to achieve what I was looking for.

Actually I was thinking of submitting more of a modder's resource for the traits. I plan I making the art assets for the traits free for eveyone to use soon here. It'll including .PSD files for the trait icons. But yeh, kk Standalone traits, I can do that too, sure. Just give me a couple days. It won't have a unique page, you'll be able to find it here...

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
On 7/21/2021 at 10:01 AM, WarLedy said:

Why cost 0? lv_species_traits file. And edit your file *.mod - (path="C:/Users/Gear Pussy/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/calcifires_portrait_pack_DIRECTORS_CUT"), need (mod/calcifires_portrait_pack_DIRECTORS_CUT).

Woops, I'll get a fix out for that soon. Should be up now. God dammit, It's like I came to work with my fly down on that one

 

As for zero cost, man. When you've got 180 or so traits to pick from, you aren't thinking about game balance anymore. The AI will generate empires with only like a couple traits, but i think we as players should set our on limits on that.

Edited by Calcifire
Link to comment
On 7/20/2021 at 5:09 PM, Bloodly said:

Traits, huh?  Got examples?

Most of it builds on top of Lustful_Void. For example, Lustful_Void has Wide_Hips and Breeder_Hips but not negative trait for Small_Hips. Stuff like that. Or like how Lustful_Void had an Erogenous_Anus trait and I thought, well why not apply that to everything, right? So I threw in a few more "Hypsensative X" traits. Overall, nothing fancy. I don't have anything that changes how the game works, it's all meant to add more flavor.

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, Calcifire said:

Most of it builds on top of Lustful_Void. For example, Lustful_Void has Wide_Hips and Breeder_Hips but not negative trait for Small_Hips. Stuff like that. Or like how Lustful_Void had an Erogenous_Anus trait and I thought, well why not apply that to everything, right? So I threw in a few more "Hypsensative X" traits. Overall, nothing fancy. I don't have anything that changes how the game works, it's all meant to add more flavor.

 

I would recommend that you split the traits from the portraits. That way people like me who don't like the art can at least use the traits. LOL

Link to comment

Cool mod!

Just a question though, is this mod not compatible with the LV mono-gender traits? I seem to be getting pop portraits where both genders are represented despite the species having the trait in question. Basically, wondering if this is a thing with the mod itself or something else on my end.

Link to comment
58 minutes ago, Carryonfapping said:

Cool mod!

Just a question though, is this mod not compatible with the LV mono-gender traits? I seem to be getting pop portraits where both genders are represented despite the species having the trait in question. Basically, wondering if this is a thing with the mod itself or something else on my end.

 

Non-leader pops don't even have a virtual gender assigned to them by the game. That's just the way Stellaris is. So unfortunately, neither LV or myself can really do anything about that.

 

But if you are like me and you fill your galaxies with custom empires, instead of randomized ones, then you can go into the "0b_portraits_SPECIES_NAME.txt" files and edit them. All you have to do is find the...

Spoiler

        pop = {
            add = {
                portraits = {
                    psyker_female_1
                    psyker_female_2
                    psyker_female_3
                    psyker_female_4
                    psyker_female_5
                    psyker_female_6
                    psyker_female_7
                    psyker_female_8
                    psyker_female_9
                    psyker_female_10
                    psyker_female_11
                    psyker_female_12
                    psyker_male_1
                    psyker_male_2
                }
            }
        }


...section and delete all the males or females from the list. Whichever you prefer. Doing this won't effect the leader portraits, but just be aware that this isn't a real solution. But hey, it's better than seeing dudes getting their nonexistent breasts milked at the local dairy cow farm.

Link to comment
31 minutes ago, Calcifire said:

 

Non-leader pops don't even have a virtual gender assigned to them by the game. That's just the way Stellaris is. So unfortunately, neither LV or myself can really do anything about that.


Wait, really? I could swear that it worked with base game portraits when I last took this game for a spin (which is why I asked), but admittedly it's been like a year and I might just be going crazy.

Regardless, thanks for taking the time to answer!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...