Jump to content
IGNORED

FO4 - Tina Armstrong Follower


Recommended Posts

FO4 - Tina Armstrong Follower

View File

Adds Tina Armstrong From DOA series as a follower.  


 

YOU MUST TURN ON SUBTITLES. She is not voiced. (She does have combat yelps and such).

 

She can be Found at "Tina's Gym" near Diamond City. Find one of her flyers around the Commonwealth to get the map location.  If you are having problems finding them just look up to see one of the many Billboards she had put up to advertise her Gym.

 

As you unlock her simple quest more outfit options become available. Unlike Kasumi Follower, Tina is not shy about Nudity.

 

I have also added "extra" costume outfits, right now they are just a mash up of outfits I already included in the mod, if you want to change these to a set of custom clothing you like then go into the folder with the extras and Label the body "BootsBody" "Pants" and "Top". (described in the "Read Me" note.)

 

There is a great deal of hidden content in the mod. Have fun with it.

 

Tina uses vanilla assets for her face and textures. I added a custom shaped body for her and her preset so you can use your own outfits for her extra costume slots.

 

Do not upload this anywhere without my permission (I don't want any issues with what is going on with Nexus right now.) This cannot be put behind a paywall or any site where mods are sold. This is intended to be free content.

 

Let me know if there are any issues.

 

FYI- She doe not interact with Kasumi, At some point when I have made enough of these I will add a patch that will add idle banter between DOA chars.

 

BREAKAWAY CLOTHING:

When Tina takes enough damage Her Clothing will be knocked off of her. This is intentional and a tip of the hat to the Existing crop of DOA6 mods and modders who have made mods for DOA6 that Break your opponent's clothing to nude.

 

RECCOMENDED- I have tested this mod Extensively with aaf violate active and it does work without issues. There is also a safeguard. But you should suspend any mod that might alter combat or you or an npc entering a bleedout state. Do not stimpack Tina until after she joins you. 
 

NO REQUIREMENTS THE ONES BELOW ARE A JOKE.


 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi Blutarsky! Sorry for the newb question but where would I find the requirements "Love of DOA" and "Sense of Humor" please? I tried Google and coming up bupkis.

 

 

THANKS!

 

Oh.. if only google could provide with sense of humor..

 

I guess he meant it figuratively, i.e. they aren't real requirements you install as mods (although installing sense of humor could do a lot of good in this world).

Edited by Operand
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Operand said:

 

Oh.. if only google could provide with sense of humor..

 

I guess he meant it figuratively, i.e. they aren't real requirements you install as mods (although installing sense of humor could do a lot of good in this world).

 

 

I feel like a complete idiot!  LOLZ!!

Link to comment

I can't find the quest location? She added something to my map but I don't know what. I have Ellen as a follower and her affinity perk gives you all the map points on the map. It's full of markers. lol There is no quest in the quest menu or marker so I'm lost on that.

 

For anyone going to try this, you need to be a decent level in hand to hand combat to get her as a companion. Lets just say she has a skull next to her name. I had a hard time with this because I put my points into non hand to hand combat like guns, explosives, etc. I like shooting and blowing people up. I had to cheat some to beat her. Once you get her, she doesn't seem to have a default weapon. When I draw my weapon, she just stands there. I gave her one and she doesn't use it. Also, it would be nice to have an option to put her top back on after asking her to pop it off while telling about the quest.

 

There seems to be some invisible objects is the fighters ring. I kept running into things in the ring. It did help to beat her because she got stuck on them. lol

 

I'm glad to see some new followers in F04. Very limited in this game. I'm not familiar with DOA but she looks awesome. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, lafon231 said:

I can't find the quest location? She added something to my map but I don't know what. I have Ellen as a follower and her affinity perk gives you all the map points on the map. It's full of markers. lol There is no quest in the quest menu or marker so I'm lost on that.

 

For anyone going to try this, you need to be a decent level in hand to hand combat to get her as a companion. Lets just say she has a skull next to her name. I had a hard time with this because I put my points into non hand to hand combat like guns, explosives, etc. I like shooting and blowing people up. I had to cheat some to beat her. Once you get her, she doesn't seem to have a default weapon. When I draw my weapon, she just stands there. I gave her one and she doesn't use it. Also, it would be nice to have an option to put her top back on after asking her to pop it off while telling about the quest.

 

There seems to be some invisible objects is the fighters ring. I kept running into things in the ring. It did help to beat her because she got stuck on them. lol

 

I'm glad to see some new followers in F04. Very limited in this game. I'm not familiar with DOA but she looks awesome. 

Found where to go.  When I get to the quest conclusion, there is a trash can with the reward. She runs up to it and nothing happens. I talk to her, she says follow me, she runs back to it and nothing happens. The quest is stuck at this point. She just says follow me whenever I talk to her.

Link to comment

Right after getting ready to fight Tina,  The mod lock the game up.    Once it did not, but after knocking her out,  and reviving her with S. pack,  she does not respond to any  communication anymore.  After reading the many post  about problems with this mod, it appears to have many bugs.

Link to comment
21 hours ago, Fortis said:

My game keeps locking up whenever I agree to fight in the ring with her during the introduction. This mod have any dependencies?


no but it’s possible that if you have any aaf type of combat defeat mods it might I would suspend those. I’ve tested this wilts violate and did not have any issues. (I added a workaround for a rare early issue). It’s also possible you have too much gear since your gear is removed to a locker.

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, tinz said:

Right after getting ready to fight Tina,  The mod lock the game up.    Once it did not, but after knocking her out,  and reviving her with S. pack,  she does not respond to any  communication anymore.  After reading the many post  about problems with this mod, it appears to have many bugs.


she should wake up on her own once she leaves bleed out state. She will auto talk to you don’t resurrect her. See how that works.

 

do you have subtitles on?

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
Link to comment
On 7/21/2021 at 8:29 PM, Dewdedew said:

Why not use the tina head like you did with the kasumi mod?


a bunch of reasons. 
 

not so sure the mesh responds as well to the emotional dialogue displays. Kasumi does but it’s hard to notice. 
 

also for some of the “adult” chars if I can avoid it I would rather stick to in game assets. 
 

it would probably take longer to convert and I think I was going for something less “cutesy” than the base doa 6 mesh.  
 

mostly just personal choice and quicker to do I guess.

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Senator Blutarsky said:


she should wake up on her own once she leaves bleed out state. She will auto talk to you don’t resurrect her. See how that works.

 

do you have subtitles on?

Must have been the S. pack.  Waited in the chair for 4 game hours and she woke up and the quest started.    Later in the quest, (going to get paid), empty trash can there and quest marker, but nothing else happens and she no longer responds. 

 

Link to comment
Posted (edited)

When she gets to her location the quest should update and you should be able to re initiate dialogue. Does she give you a greeting of any kind?

 

are subtitles on?

 

(that’s the same trigger I used for the violate fight workaround I Added).

 

I’ll double check that later but since I added the “dialogue break” and then re initiate w new greeting option as a backup I never saw an issue”. 
 

that’s not something That sounds like a mod conflict or odd action.

 

thatswhy I’m asking about subtitles.

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
Link to comment
On 7/23/2021 at 12:06 PM, Senator Blutarsky said:


a bunch of reasons. 
 

not so sure the mesh responds as well to the emotional dialogue displays. Kasumi does but it’s hard to notice. 
 

also for some of the “adult” chars if I can avoid it I would rather stick to in game assets. 
 

it would probably take longer to convert and I think I was going for something less “cutesy” than the base doa 6 mesh.  
 

mostly just personal choice and quicker to do I guess.

I respect the reason you have. I have seen others porting faces with emotion is a endless hell form what i heard.

I think yours capture the feeling of Tina. 

But i got to say kasumi is the BEST form both meaning.

Thanks a lot!

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2021 at 12:52 AM, loen999 said:

Quest did not seems to show up, or i am just blind. I found the billboard but marker never show up and i running around it to see if there is a entrance with no luck.


 

it doesnt Show up from the billboard you have to read the flyer from the box. The one from inside the box not the loose one. 
 

either way Goto diamond city find the billboard there. It’s near that one. It’s near one of the sewers.

 

make sure you turn on subtitles and let me know if any issues w the fight sequence. 
 

I haven’t had anything. But I can’t account for every mod out there. 
 

If enough people have issues I might add a “fight mulligan” option that lets you skip to the next stage. 

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
Link to comment
On 7/24/2021 at 2:38 AM, Senator Blutarsky said:

When she gets to her location the quest should update and you should be able to re initiate dialogue. Does she give you a greeting of any kind?

 

are subtitles on?

 

(that’s the same trigger I used for the violate fight workaround I Added).

 

I’ll double check that later but since I added the “dialogue break” and then re initiate w new greeting option as a backup I never saw an issue”. 
 

that’s not something That sounds like a mod conflict or odd action.

 

thatswhy I’m asking about subtitles.

When getting to the deaddrop  trash can (Getting paid) She does not greet, will not talk but only runs to the trash can everytime when you try to.  Subtitles are an and have always been on.

 

Link to comment
On 7/23/2021 at 11:51 AM, Senator Blutarsky said:


no but it’s possible that if you have any aaf type of combat defeat mods it might I would suspend those. I’ve tested this wilts violate and did not have any issues. (I added a workaround for a rare early issue). It’s also possible you have too much gear since your gear is removed to a locker.

I tried to move almost every item i have to companion. But the game just frozen like before. I got no problem with whispering hill auto gear removal, if you knew the whispering hill mod.

I would like love to fight Tina if i can. Maybe yours remove some key item cause the frozen? Just guessing, but this seems not the case cause you and others are working fine...

 

Edit : The opinion "I am gonna bust you up" forzen, and "let's fight" one is working fine.

Edited by loen999
Link to comment
On 7/27/2021 at 4:25 PM, tinz said:

When getting to the deaddrop  trash can (Getting paid) She does not greet, will not talk but only runs to the trash can everytime when you try to.  Subtitles are an and have always been on.

 

have you finally get pass it?

Link to comment
3 hours ago, tinz said:

Nope,  stuck here.

Too bad. 

I have a funny moment Tina walk into the fighting ring near the deaddrop. Then i follow her to the ring and got surround by robot turn hostile. lol

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...