Captive Maidens 1.0 English

Captive Maidens 1.0 English No MBP

Only vanilla races.

! read the readme.  I have added the 0FemaleVariableWalk_Noble.kf  and male and female Wrist Irons. Install them if you don't have own/other versions.  !

Many NPCs are ugly. I was too lazy to set about 70 faces and hair colors.

If you want to change the faces do it with CSE ( you need construction set extender to save the esp ). How to install CS and CSE read my yellow Link below. Best use CSE51 , you don't need a newer CSE version with all the requirements.

CaptiveMaiden no MBP v1.1.7z  with the script fix by Comrade Fienyx ( see post below )

All credits: HanPL

Comrade Fienyx

yes i missed it....But why a MBP check? MBP was the Masterfile. No Masterfile the game does not start, and if you have MBP the game starts. Why the senseless check?

But thanks for fixing it.

EDIT: only in one script? aaaCaptiveMaidenQuestInitialize

EDIT2:

There are untranslated MessageBoxes and one console print.

Google tells me it is Chinese...but the translations does not make any sense ( in english or german )

Can anyone speak Chinese? Please help.

printc "CaptiveMaiden: %n偲偺嵟廔揑側恊枾搙偼 %.0f 偱偟偨丅"

MessageBox "CaptiveMaiden: 摦嶌偵偼OBSEv0020埲崀偑昁梫偱偡丅"

MessageBox "CaptiveMaiden: v0.10b埲慜偺僙乕僽僨乕僞傪宲懕巊梡偡傞偙偲偼偱偒傑偣傫丅杮MOD傪奜偟偰僙乕僽僨乕僞偺僋儕乕儞壔傪峴偭偨屻偵嵞摫擖偟偰偔偩偝偄丅"

MessageBox "Data\ini\CaptiveMaiden.ini 偑懚嵼偟傑偣傫丅"

MessageBox "Data\ini\CaptiveMaiden.ini 偺僶乕僕儑儞偑堎側傝傑偡丅ini僼傽僀儖傪惓偟偔僀儞僗僩乕儖偟偰偔偩偝偄丅"

MessageBox "CaptiveMaiden: 搊榐偝傟偰偄傞Hair儊僢僔儏僨乕僞偑傂偲偮傕尒偮偐傝傑偣傫偱偟偨丅"

MessageBox "CaptiveMaiden: 搊榐偝傟偰偄傞Eyes僥僋僗僠儍僨乕僞偑傂偲偮傕尒偮偐傝傑偣傫偱偟偨丅"

MessageBox "CaptiveMaiden デバッグ魔法" "A dormant maiden is summoned." "View Maiden Health." "The maiden who operates is summoned." "Change the nature of the Virgin Health" "Track marker display on/off" "Finish

@Fejeena: This is Japanese encoding, Shift-JIS. I look into esp using FAR'text viewer, set on DOS (it's important, because WIN loses many symbols!) encoding, and search for  printc "Captive  ,then copy-pasted whole string into temporal plain text file, and opened it by Opera** (set encoding manualy, because i knew that earlier***). Opera make it readable:

printc "CaptiveMaiden: %nとの最終的な親密度は %.0f でした。"  Hostage HostageIntimacy

..where first part of moonspeak googletranslated as "The final degree of familiarity with", and second part as "was. " So it could be ~translated as: 

printc "CaptiveMaiden: The final degree of familiarity with %n  was %.0f "  Hostage HostageIntimacy

So, it's final report, how much mentioned (=current) maiden "likes" PC before departing.

And, obviously..  :P

MessageBox "CaptiveMaiden: 動作にはOBSEv0020以降が必要です。"
MessageBox "CaptiveMaiden: OBSEv0020 or later is required for operation."

ps. **also i tried Iron browser, with same success.

pps. ***sometime ago i tried to g-translate "LoversRapers-RR", but droped it at ~10% of all.

ppps. some old russian(!) mods used Shift-JIS too!! it was very surprising.. For example, Odema's LoversTrueCrime!.. --- upd.: it is DarkBloodLines, namely - "Missing young women" quest; last english version contains yet untranslated shift-jis strings.

Shit google translator  !!!

I first use the japanese Eggtranslator and copy the text into the google translater and it told me it is Chinese :angry:

That's why I switshed to the Chinese EGGtranslator.   ....   No wonder that all translation were nonsense.

Yep, welcome to the hell I went through to translate stuff.  More times than not I ended up with complete gibberish and had to just make things up.  Play the mod, tweak things and play the mod, tweak things and so on.  Hell, Bravil Underground probably is 90% of me winging it.