;—áj 0 = 0%

;—áj 1 = 1•ª‚Ì1‚ÌŠm—¦ = 100%

;—áj 3 = 3•ª‚Ì1‚ÌŠm—¦ = 33%

;—áj 50 = 50•ª‚Ì1‚ÌŠm—¦ = 2%

;—áj800 = 800•ª‚Ì1‚ÌŠm—¦ = 0.125%

;Ý’è‰Â”\”͈Í: 0`32767

set aaaCaptiveMaiden.HostageSpawnRateExterior to 1

set aaaCaptiveMaiden.HostageSpawnRateInterior to 1

It must look like the line I marked in red if you want to make them appear very frequently' date=' which (BTW) can be pretty unnerving after some time. :D

[/quote']

Okay, so I'll change the Red Mark to like yours? I'll give it try, thanks man :D

What about Universal Silent Voice?

Also you could have a load order conflict. Have you used BOSS to sort your loader order?

I have silent voice' date=' and I use Boss to sort it.

[/quote']

I suggest running OBMM's conflict detector and see if you find anything. If not then you might need to either grab Wrye Bash and use it to its conflict detector and\or grab TES4EDIT and use it to see what conflict you can find.

Your also welcome to post your load order here and folks will try to see if they can spot something.

• 3 weeks later...

She disappears quickly (just for a flicker) to reappear on your other side: I think it is in order to get her out of situations when she is stuck in a corner or similar.

BTW: I uninstalled this PI. Makes returning from a dungeon to the next town an incredibly tedious business: I got a captive maiden from a dungeon near the Imperial Bridge Inn and she slowed me up so much when returning to Bravil that I let her die intentionally. Finito.

She disappears quickly (just for a flicker) to reappear on your other side: I think it is in order to get her out of situations when she is stuck in a corner or similar.

BTW: I uninstalled this PI. Makes returning from a dungeon to the next town an incredibly tedious business: I got a captive maiden from a dungeon near the Imperial Bridge Inn and she slowed me up so much when returning to Bravil that I let her die intentionally. Finito.

LOL!!!

If they start to bog you down too much you can always just enable fast travel via the ini setting to eliminate the "slow long walk to a city" part and keep the rescuing portion. :)

If they start to bog you down too much you can always just enable fast travel via the ini setting to eliminate the "slow long walk to a city" part and keep the rescuing portion. :)

Do you mean the line

set aaaCaptiveMaiden.FasttravelControl to 1

Will try it tonight, set it to 0 and see what happens.

Do you mean the line

set aaaCaptiveMaiden.FasttravelControl to 1

Will try it tonight' date=' set it to 0 and see what happens.

[/quote']

Yep, that's it. Gets tedious without it after a bit as you already discovered. If they didn't have that feature I would have also ditched the mod! But with it is a nice little feature to rescue captive maidens for my paladin hero PC as he makes his way around the game world :)

• 3 weeks later...

You can sleep with them.....while they are resting (which they do hella often) just sneak up and have your way with them :) They won't mind in the least when your done as for whatever reason it won't flag the event as hostile.....:) Not exactly heroic but what the hell...its a game!

Are you kidding? Do you know how many women Conan slept with that he rescued? Darn near all of them! If anything, it's not just a "you're my hero" situation. It's very canon of what could happen in a story like this. And I'm running DID and the Oblivion Card Collector's mod. Dungeon crawling has taken on a whole new dimension of fun!

That being said. I'm having a bit of trouble. I finally found a "captive maiden" area, but there's noone where the green marker is. I've searched all levels on that vertical axis. All bandits are dead(save for female bandits whom are now slaves...zCastle), but noone is there. Assuming I go in there with Detect Life on and see no life signs, what am I supposed to do?

depending on where it is and whether you started a new game or used an existing save game that one may be a no show. Use a detect life spell and then the console no clip toggle command (tcl) to quickly make sure there isn't a room you missed or one that was a hidden door or some such.

Any chance of someone doing a no mbp version of this? I took a quick look at the mod in the construction set and in so far as I could tell the mbp references are all in the scripts that assign the hair and eyes (maybe race too) to the hostage. It would seem then that all thats needed is to replace those with the stock choices. However I'm just guessing here since I have no experience with hair/eyes/race stuff and the mod is rather complex. Anyone with a bit more insight?

• 4 weeks later...

I dunno wtf happened, I just unclicked this mod in the launcher Data Files, launched thru OBSE v20 and everything ran smoothly and I still got the quest and am still doing it right now ;) ....maybe its my affinity with telemachanics.....I really dunno how, but YaY it works :) :) :)

What did you do' date=' change the races of the maiden npcs in the .esp file?

[/quote']

That's what I was going to do at first but the races are procedurally generated by the script when the maiden is created. In so far as I understood the script the maidens were ALWAYS generated as MBP characters. The default hairs and eyes weren't even listed as choices in the script. I really wish the Japanese modders would get off this kick of integrating absolutely everything into mods as requirements. Makes Linux dependencies look like VB runtimes.