Captive Maidens 1.0 English

Endiness:

;=====Related to the maiden settings=====

;Probability of the Virgin appeared to meet the criteria if the Virgin appeared in the cell can

;SpawnRateExterior is outdoor (field) with probability

;SpawnRateInterior indoors (such as Dungeon) probability of

;※ setting is not a fraction or percentage chance

;Example) 0 = 0%

;Example) = 100% probability of 1 / 1 = 1

;Example) = 33% probability of 3 / 1 = 3

;Example) = 2% probability of 50 / 1 = 50

;Example) = 0.125% probability of 800 / 1 = 800

;Setting range: 0-32767

set aaaCaptiveMaiden.HostageSpawnRateExterior to 10

set aaaCaptiveMaiden.HostageSpawnRateInterior to 10

I ripped the above from AzOutback translation of the captive maiden ini file. (see post 18 - page 2 in the spoiler for the fully translated ini). If you want 100% spawn probability rate change the 10's to 1. :)

Thanks AzOutback for the translation of the ini!!!!

If I have the fuzzy math figured' date=' :P I have mine set to 2 which should be a 50% chance. 1 in 2. The default setting is 1 in 10 chance.....which would be a 10% chance..... I think! :P

I haven't tried fractional numbers yet. Was going to see if 1.5 will work. Should make it a 66% chance.

I also didn't start a new game, but got a tutorial type quest when I found my first maiden. She was in Fort Homestead. I did talk to a guard first, after getting the initial pop up after loading the mod. That might have had something to do with it.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38984

just felt like posting a random link.

You can also "cheat". :P

Change this line

set aaaCaptiveMaiden.FasttravelControl to 1

to 0 and you can fast travel with her.

But a horses and that mod would be more RP friendly! Thanks for the link Uriel. :D

I keep getting this error:

http://i.imgur.com/DmGg4.jpg

I'm a pretty large newb' date=' anyone know whats wrong? I installed MBP++ 0.9.4 earlier, even when I deactivate it I still get the same error.

Edit: woo 4 hours later I got it working. No idea what I did.. I copied over the custom class folders from _option and reinstalled MBP++. So I'm not sure what fixed it.

[/quote']

Man i wish u knew what u did

to fix it, because i'm getting the same damn error and i have MBP installed :(:(

Has anybody managed to successfully apply the Magic Companionship Spell to the Captive Maidens? I tried several times after they said goodbye but they diappeared too quickly. Guess there is a script running that won´t allow any interruption.

Yeah, I have this problem too - it seems to 'cutscene' and I did manage to get off MCS on the invisible fading her - but making her follow me killed her. Now I've got a dead invisible maiden... what the fudge?

Putting pretty maidens that you can't sleep with or have after the mission, then having them auto-die when you use MCS is not cool T_T

You can sleep with them.....while they are resting (which they do hella often) just sneak up and have your way with them :) They won't mind in the least when your done as for whatever reason it won't flag the event as hostile.....:) Not exactly heroic but what the hell...its a game!

Well I don't think chinese or japanese modders will expand this mod anymore so I don't expect 'addons " like this to mod but still it would be funny :D

Especially the idea with sadle and rope ^^

Also the fell animation is hilarious.

Few times I saw npc that where walking as usuall and suddenly made jump/fall to the ground :D

I tried this mod, and I have explore half of cyrodiil but found no one. It's very frustrating, even I have change the .ini for quest activation if using old save. Even I tried new fresh game, and still found no one. Anybody know how to fix this? Or perhaps I missed place it at OBMM? Maybe how to increase to chance to meet the maiden?

You have to work your way thru the captive maiden.ini file

Important part is:

;‚»‚̃Zƒ‹‚ʼn³—‚ª“oê‚Å‚«‚éðŒ‚ª®‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚éꇂɉ³—‚ð“oꂳ‚¹‚éŠm—¦

;SpawnRateExterior ‚͉®ŠOiƒtƒB[ƒ‹ƒhj‚Å‚ÌŠm—¦

;SpawnRateInterior ‚͉®“àiƒ_ƒ“ƒWƒ‡ƒ““™j‚Å‚ÌŠm—¦

;¦Ý’è’l‚̓p[ƒZƒ“ƒe[ƒW‚Å‚Í‚È‚­‰½•ª‚Ì1‚ÌŠm—¦‚©‚Å‚·

;—áj 0 = 0%

;—áj 1 = 1•ª‚Ì1‚ÌŠm—¦ = 100%

;—áj 3 = 3•ª‚Ì1‚ÌŠm—¦ = 33%

;—áj 50 = 50•ª‚Ì1‚ÌŠm—¦ = 2%

;—áj800 = 800•ª‚Ì1‚ÌŠm—¦ = 0.125%

;Ý’è‰Â”\”͈Í: 0`32767

set aaaCaptiveMaiden.HostageSpawnRateExterior to 1

set aaaCaptiveMaiden.HostageSpawnRateInterior to 1

It must look like the line I marked in red if you want to make them appear very frequently, which (BTW) can be pretty unnerving after some time. :D