[mod] [outdated] RJW Sexperience (Ideology update)

The diffrence is if its willing in the moment, or if your okay with being taken after the fact.... the later makes much more sense for religions that value strength, your expected to fight back but the stronger of the two of you is the one that gets to enforce there will.

Hence why adding the option as a seperate precept makes sense, plus that way if you still want the debuff you can just ignore that one.

Have to say I love what this mod does, adds so many options like  not requiring pawns to be zoophiles once they follow the right religion.

Just a suggestion I was thinking of, maybe you could make unique rituals tied to those two ideologies, like a member mates with an animal or rapes a prisoner as part of the ritual, which could have a chance of turning them into zoophiles/masochists, or maybe play around with the chance to produce a child.

Cool reference is how the "Alpha Animals" mod adds the "biological corrupters" meme with a new ritual and class tied to it.

Either way awesome mod looking forward to seeing what it turns into.

I love this mod! There's more flavor to my pawns and it makes roleplay more fun.

The randomized sex stats in the pawn records is great, but it doesn't play nice with trying to give a pawn RJW traits after a certain amount of related sex acts. Zoophile and Necrophiliac require 50% of the pawn's sex acts and it's impossible if they spawn with 400 times had sex. Is it possible to bring the rng closer to zero? It's quite impossible to have my pawns work for these traits or have it forced upon them. 

On the topic of having 0 sex had, maybe you can bring back the virginity part of RJW. 

A small suggestion:

Would be nice if we could configure those starting stats(amount of sex acts/lust) in the options, like setting possible range or disabling the randomization on creation alltogether.

Sometimes pawns spawn with pretty much maxed lust and stuff and end up being quite unusable due to their libido.(is it possible to make lust cap configurable too?).

On 7/28/2021 at 9:43 PM, toragor said:

Could you please separate the rape precept into two like:
"rape" (keep the options as they are)
and
"being raped"  horrible, disliked, acceptable etc. (approved by masochists)

This way we could have a somewhat symbiotic rapist-masochist cult, without everyone requiering the maso-trait to enjoy it.

Edit: Although I wouldn't mind a ritual for the maso trait as you mentioned earlier, would involve a little more gameplay

I cannot. Because rape precepts never contained being raped. But i made submissive precepts which let pawns get less mood penalty after being raped.

6 hours ago, SlamSauce said:

I love this mod! There's more flavor to my pawns and it makes roleplay more fun.

The randomized sex stats in the pawn records is great, but it doesn't play nice with trying to give a pawn RJW traits after a certain amount of related sex acts. Zoophile and Necrophiliac require 50% of the pawn's sex acts and it's impossible if they spawn with 400 times had sex. Is it possible to bring the rng closer to zero? It's quite impossible to have my pawns work for these traits or have it forced upon them. 

On the topic of having 0 sex had, maybe you can bring back the virginity part of RJW. 

That's somewhat i intended: makes hard to corrupt elder pawns compare to younger pawns.  But you can control this soon with mod settings.

4 hours ago, General Goods said:

A small suggestion:

Would be nice if we could configure those starting stats(amount of sex acts/lust) in the options, like setting possible range or disabling the randomization on creation alltogether.

Sometimes pawns spawn with pretty much maxed lust and stuff and end up being quite unusable due to their libido.(is it possible to make lust cap configurable too?).

Soon.

1 hour ago, amrolee said:

I noticed that when caravans came to the colony, they occasionally sold semen......

So how can we produce semen?

Every time I see stains all over the floor, it's a pity. If only the pawn could collect the semen on the floor

Not yet implemented. Might be added on menstruation as addon.

Hey! Getting this on startup.

XML error: <allowStackingRitualObligationAlerts>true</allowStackingRitualObligationAlerts> doesn't correspond to any field in type PreceptDef. Context: <PreceptDef><defName>GangbangCeremony</defName><label>gangbang</label><description>A ritualistic gangbang where a initiator rape a victim. The audience will rape as the initiator.</description><issue>Ritual</issue><impact>Medium</impact><iconPath>UI/Issues/Gangbang</iconPath><preceptClass>Precept_Ritual</preceptClass><ritualPatternBase>Gangbang</ritualPatternBase><allowDuplicates>true</allowDuplicates><countsTowardsPreceptLimit>false</countsTowardsPreceptLimit><selectionWeight>1.0</selectionWeight><displayOrderInImpact>100</displayOrderInImpact><ignoreLimitsInEditMode>false</ignoreLimitsInEditMode><receivesExpectationsQualityOffset>true</receivesExpectationsQualityOffset><canGenerateAsSpecialPrecept>false</canGenerateAsSpecialPrecept><allowStackingRitualObligationAlerts>true</allowStackingRitualObligationAlerts><exclusionTags><li>RapeBad</li></exclusionTags><requiredMemes><li>Rapist</li></requiredMemes></PreceptDef>
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml<RimWorld.PreceptDef> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection<RimWorld.PreceptDef> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:DefFromNode (System.Xml.XmlNode,Verse.LoadableXmlAsset)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML (System.Xml.XmlDocument,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.Xml.XmlNode, Verse.LoadableXmlAsset>)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

XML error: <allowStackingRitualObligationAlerts>true</allowStackingRitualObligationAlerts> doesn't correspond to any field in type PreceptDef. Context: <PreceptDef><defName>AnimalGangbangCeremony</defName><label>animal gangbang</label><description>A ritualistic gangbang where animals rape a victim.</description><issue>Ritual</issue><impact>Medium</impact><iconPath>UI/Commands/Breeding_Pawn_off</iconPath><preceptClass>Precept_Ritual</preceptClass><ritualPatternBase>GangbangByAnimal</ritualPatternBase><allowDuplicates>true</allowDuplicates><countsTowardsPreceptLimit>false</countsTowardsPreceptLimit><selectionWeight>1.0</selectionWeight><displayOrderInImpact>100</displayOrderInImpact><ignoreLimitsInEditMode>false</ignoreLimitsInEditMode><receivesExpectationsQualityOffset>true</receivesExpectationsQualityOffset><canGenerateAsSpecialPrecept>false</canGenerateAsSpecialPrecept><allowStackingRitualObligationAlerts>true</allowStackingRitualObligationAlerts><requiredMemes><li>Zoophile</li></requiredMemes></PreceptDef>
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml<RimWorld.PreceptDef> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection<RimWorld.PreceptDef> (System.Xml.XmlNode,bool)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:DefFromNode (System.Xml.XmlNode,Verse.LoadableXmlAsset)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML (System.Xml.XmlDocument,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.Xml.XmlNode, Verse.LoadableXmlAsset>)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

On 7/19/2021 at 11:03 AM, motd1233 said:

• Mood debuff from eating cum changes over number of times eaten.

Does it take a long time to start liking it? Still getting a debuff. Or does that just mean it's a cumulative debuff that gets worse and changes flavor text with stacking?

5 hours ago, DimmuCZ said:

Hey! Getting this on startup.

4 hours ago, fedottt said:

same bullshit

That's because you don't have DLC. It's harmless. Ignore it. 

1 hour ago, Glaurung26 said:

Does it take a long time to start liking it? Still getting a debuff. Or does that just mean it's a cumulative debuff that gets worse and changes flavor text with stacking?

60 times.

Hello. Keep getting this error when using the violate corpse action from RJW.

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Riggs driver=JobDriver_ViolateCorpse (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(ViolateCorpse (Job_266) A=Thing_Corpse_Human35323)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.StatPart_Food.TransformValue (RimWorld.StatRequest req, System.Single& val) [0x00019] in <c033abf010af4942ba58324aaec9124f>:0 
  at RimWorld.StatWorker.FinalizeValue (RimWorld.StatRequest req, System.Single& val, System.Boolean applyPostProcess) [0x00022] in <c033abf010af4942ba58324aaec9124f>:0 
  at RimWorld.StatWorker.GetValue (RimWorld.StatRequest req, System.Boolean applyPostProcess) [0x0004b] in <c033abf010af4942ba58324aaec9124f>:0 
  at RimWorld.StatWorker.GetValue (Verse.Thing thing, System.Boolean applyPostProcess) [0x00007] in <c033abf010af4942ba58324aaec9124f>:0 
  at RimWorld.StatExtension.GetStatValue (Verse.Thing thing, RimWorld.StatDef stat, System.Boolean applyPostProcess) [0x00006] in <c033abf010af4942ba58324aaec9124f>:0 
  at RJWSexperience.RJWUtility.GetSexStat (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00008] in <aba53f22e70b401488ddddebe8bc340e>:0 
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_SatisfyPersonal_Pre.Prefix (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype, System.Boolean violent, System.Boolean pawn_is_raping, System.Single& satisfaction) [0x00000] in <aba53f22e70b401488ddddebe8bc340e>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.SatisfyPersonal_Patch2(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype,bool,bool,single)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.Boolean pawnnude, System.Boolean partnernude) [0x0001c] in <315bd80a978f4e58a72062fbcfe3deac>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_ViolateCorpse.<MakeNewToils>b__1_4 () [0x00071] in <315bd80a978f4e58a72062fbcfe3deac>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x001a1] in <c033abf010af4942ba58324aaec9124f>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick ()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Mods used Harmony, Hugslib, RJW, and RJW Sexperience. Removing RJW Sexperience fixes the error. 

Edited by Lixx Bowjobs
10 hours ago, motd1233 said:

Sex satisfaction manages it. Satisfied sex increases lust, unsatisfied sex decreases it.

Doesn't that create an infinitely positive feedback loop in a colony?

Pawns have sex -> Increase sex skill -> More satisfying sex -> Lust increases faster

Is there at least a maximum on lust? Or some sort of drug/tool to decrease it?

1 hour ago, veedanya said:

Doesn't that create an infinitely positive feedback loop in a colony?

Pawns have sex -> Increase sex skill -> More satisfying sex -> Lust increases faster

Is there at least a maximum on lust? Or some sort of drug/tool to decrease it?

Yea this happens to me to.  My leader now has 10k lust.

The gangbang ritual doesn't seem to work for me; they'll bring the slave onto the altar, the initiator will start giving the speech at the lectern, and then the ritual will immediately be cancelled. I've tried several times in a row and it's happened every time. Any idea what's up?

48 minutes ago, MadMusician said:

I had a similar issue, and I figured it out, except it was when I was testing the animal gangbang. It looks like it does not play nice with Pawnmorpher, and the ritual will outright not start if you have any morphed sapient pawns involved.

Must be a different problem in my case; I don't have pawnmorpher installed and all the participants are standard and unmodified.