[mod] [outdated] RJW Sexperience (Ideology update)

Very nice!

Would it be possible to add cultural/ideological preferences for endowments sizes, as someone suggested in the main RJW thread? Setting an Ideology preference for bigger or smaller cocks and/or breasts (possibly vaginal tightness too)? Including social penalties (or possibly bonuses too) for having genitals and/or breasts destroyed or removed? It would be nice to have a way to make those traits matter more.

Maybe also include ritual castration of prisoners and/or slaves as a thing, creating a system of eunuch slavery?

Does the Bestiality precept do anything other than effect mood? As far as I can see it doesn't make them choose intercourse with animals and doesn't enable the breeding tag for colonists (because they're still not actually zoophiles and wont accept it). It just increases the existing happiness toward zoophilia as far as I can tell.

Rape seems to still cause a significant negative mood penalty. Is it possible to have a precept under rape that effectively treats people as masochists?

Edited by LewdMechanoid
14 hours ago, Draumsiglar said:

Very nice!

Would it be possible to add cultural/ideological preferences for endowments sizes, as someone suggested in the main RJW thread? Setting an Ideology preference for bigger or smaller cocks and/or breasts (possibly vaginal tightness too)? Including social penalties (or possibly bonuses too) for having genitals and/or breasts destroyed or removed? It would be nice to have a way to make those traits matter more.

Maybe also include ritual castration of prisoners and/or slaves as a thing, creating a system of eunuch slavery?

It's possible.

10 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

are you  sure this work fine on 1.2 even thou you sasy 1.2 and 1.3? cause i didnt seee any load folders file

Not work on 1.2. I just forgot to removing it from about file.

3 hours ago, LewdMechanoid said:

Does the Bestiality precept do anything other than effect mood? As far as I can see it doesn't make them choose intercourse with animals and doesn't enable the breeding tag for colonists (because they're still not actually zoophiles and wont accept it). It just increases the existing happiness toward zoophilia as far as I can tell.

Rape seems to still cause a significant negative mood penalty. Is it possible to have a precept under rape that effectively treats people as masochists?

Yes it is for now. The features are not fully implemented yet.

I'm implementing it through increasing rape frequency.

Different beds are intended for slaves and free colonists. Thus, it turns out that a free colonist and a slave cannot sleep in the same bed and be lovers. It is not comfortable.

It would be great if there was an opportunity to create a harem of slave-concubines. And so that there would be a way to free the concubine from slavery and make her a legal wife and a member of our faction under certain conditions (obligatory acceptance of our religion, services to the colony).

It is also not yet clear what will happen to the child born of a slave. It is logical if he, too, would be considered a slave. But if the father of the child is a free person, then he may not be pleased that his relative is in slavery. He may want this child to be recognized and accepted into the colony as a free person.

2 hours ago, Haraldh said:

I liked this slavery mod more it could do the same as the ideology without slavebeds they had an obydance level you could break them and your were fine no rebellion they would just try to excape peaceful if not broken .https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2144935009&searchtext=slavery

that is the problem with this mod, they never fight back, (whenever they escape, i just arrest them again, that is why i never fight them) they never escape together and manage a rebellion, and when they escape, they just wait there and wait for like 3 hours, i want a more realistic version of slavery, where we have to suppress the hell out of them, manage arena fights/execute them when the slave number are getting out of hand, keep skull spikes everywhere they go, and with this mod, you can rape them easily so they wouldn't try to escape, but you are entitled to your opinion, and i dont want to fight, i am just stating that "more realism = good"

2 hours ago, Haraldh said:

I liked this slavery mod more it could do the same as the ideology without slavebeds they had an obydance level you could break them and your were fine no rebellion they would just try to excape peaceful if not broken .https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2144935009&searchtext=slavery

This is a good mod, but it also lacks content on a topic of interest. ?

But on the other hand, it has various collars and the ability to put a slave in shackles, which is not in Ideology.   Items that are quite suitable for RJW.

On 7/19/2021 at 5:03 PM, motd1233 said:

RJW Sexperience (Ideology update)

Description

- Simply add sex skill to pawns and more.

Features

• Reuse sex ability stat which was obsoleted.
  • Sex skill changes pawn's sex ability stat.
  • Sex ability stat affect to whore prices and sex satisfaction.
  • Add cum as edible item.
  • Mood debuff from eating cum changes over number of times eaten.
  • Transition of sex drive stat through satisfaction.

Ideology Features

• Zoophile meme.
  • Non-Zoophile ideologies hate zoophiles.
  • Rapist meme.
  • Non-Rapist ideologies hate rapists.
  • Bestiality, rape, incest and sextype precepts.
  • Sex ferquency adjustment via precepts.
  • Raping slaves increases their suppression depends on their mindbreak.
  • Raping prisoners decreases their will.
  • Pawns will more likely to sex with their sextype precepts.
  • Pawns who violated their sextype precepts become more lustful.
  • Lustful pawns(having high sexdrive) will violate their sextype precepts for immoral pleasure.
  • Gender supremacy decreases/increases vulnerability to their gender/opposite.

For some reason i cant build the special floortiles of my ideology with your mod.

Would it be possible to make a "genderless supremacy" like, for futa and such? I want my amazon dickgirls to be able to lord over their female captives. Though, I note that with character editor it seems like the game wants me to pick 1 or the other with humans.

Is there a mod that lets you micro all the pronoun stuff?

1 hour ago, nymphana said:

Would it be possible to make a "genderless supremacy" like, for futa and such? I want my amazon dickgirls to be able to lord over their female captives. Though, I note that with character editor it seems like the game wants me to pick 1 or the other with humans.

The core game doesn't like genderless humans because they're effectively sexless as well. Pawns with no gender at all don't get anatomy assigned by RJW either because it has no idea what they're supposed to be. As far as RJW is concerned a futanari is a pawn with breasts, vagina, and penis, and a trap is a pawn with breasts and a penis, but they remain female and male respectively as far as the game is concerned. I don't think that adding more genders is at all a simple thing as Rimworld itself does not distinguish between sex and gender, so you would have to be adding a third, fourth, fifth, etc biological sex to the game, opening a whole can of worms for compatibility with other race mods and mods in general which all assume there are only three possible values.

Best bet is probably to link the precept to RJW's own internals if that's possible, so basically "Has Penis and Vagina Supremacy". I think precepts can key off of hediffs since there's the one based on blindness.

11 hours ago, Ears said:

Different beds are intended for slaves and free colonists. Thus, it turns out that a free colonist and a slave cannot sleep in the same bed and be lovers. It is not comfortable.

It would be great if there was an opportunity to create a harem of slave-concubines. And so that there would be a way to free the concubine from slavery and make her a legal wife and a member of our faction under certain conditions (obligatory acceptance of our religion, services to the colony).

It is also not yet clear what will happen to the child born of a slave. It is logical if he, too, would be considered a slave. But if the father of the child is a free person, then he may not be pleased that his relative is in slavery. He may want this child to be recognized and accepted into the colony as a free person.

I think removing restrictions from bed cause tons of problems that makes you more uncomfortable without overhaul the vanilla systems.

It could be done by precepts for caste.

6 hours ago, Haraldh said:

For some reason i cant build the special floortiles of my ideology with your mod.

Are you sure this mod caused that?

1 hour ago, c0ffeeeee said:

heads up! I took a peek at your source files, and noticed the beginnings of an orgy jobgiver. If you'd like you could use the orgy jobdriver I already wrote in rjw-events

How about merging mines and yours? I'm not sure where to, but doing that we can better implement.

1 hour ago, nymphana said:

Slaves get higher vulnerability, so enslaving them will act what you wanted without supremacy meme.

Idk.

Hi. is it not possible to at least merge the versions of the mods? You can use folders named 1.2 and 1.3 especially to differentiate between the different versions (then you would not have to think about downloading an older version to have the 1.2 compatibility, even if its not updated).

Hope i am not rude, but found this on the steam page if you did not know already:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSOOrF961tiBuNBIr8YpUvCWYScU-Wer3h3zaoMrw_jc8CCjMjlMzNCAfZZHTI2ibJ7iUZ9_CK45IhP/pub

Edited by rallyelgen
added link to document
10 minutes ago, rallyelgen said:

Hi. is it not possible to at least merge the versions of the mods? You can use folders named 1.2 and 1.3 especially to differentiate between the different versions (then you would not have to think about downloading an older version to have the 1.2 compatibility, even if its not updated).

Hope i am not rude, but found this on the steam page if you did not know already:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSOOrF961tiBuNBIr8YpUvCWYScU-Wer3h3zaoMrw_jc8CCjMjlMzNCAfZZHTI2ibJ7iUZ9_CK45IhP/pub

that only applies for mods that dont contain dlc functionality , has Tynan blocks modders from using any DLC  functionality without requiring the DLC .

Example you make a mod that uses a shuttle , shuttle functionality needs royalty dlc code to work , you need to have royalty has requirement , not doing so opens the gate of DMCA and legal venues 

5 minutes ago, aimless115 said:

that only applies for mods that dont contain dlc functionality , has Tynan blocks modders from using any DLC  functionality without requiring the DLC .

Example you make a mod that uses a shuttle , shuttle functionality needs royalty dlc code to work , you need to have royalty has requirement , not doing so opens the gate of DMCA and legal venues 

Read the bit of Conditional load folders in the document (the link) ?

Edited by rallyelgen
20 minutes ago, rallyelgen said:

Read the bit of Conditional load folders in the document (the link) ?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40838.0

13a , 13b 13c

Mod uses ideology code and functionality , thats how things are blame tynan , 1.2 compatibility would not work because 1.2 does not have the code for it , 1.3 has it and its tied to the dlc

Edited by aimless115

I am talking about just merging so that version 1.0.1.3 (for rimworld 1.2) and the new 1.0.1.4 for rimworld 1.3 + royalty) so that it becomes one whole mod with seperate vesions in different folders within (so that the backwards compatibility version is still present in the mod, and not forgotten).

I do not know what you think that i meant...?

Spoiler

What i know, in simple terms its:

If version = 1.2 of game the use code in this folder (old mod)

or if version = 1.3 + royalty, use code in this folder (new mod)

What's the problem with that?

Edited by rallyelgen
Added example?
1 minute ago, rallyelgen said:

I am talking about just merging so that version 1.0.1.3 (for rimworld 1.2) and the new 1.0.1.4 for rimworld 1.3 + royalty) so that it becomes one whole mod with seperate vesions in different folders within (so that the backwards compatibility version is still present in the mod, and not forgotten).

I do not know what you think that i meant...?

All of versions are incompatible with 1.2 exept version Beta 1.0.0.0 and 1.0.1.0. The reason why i removed 1.2 compatibility is because it's features are too small.

15 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

All of versions are incompatible with 1.2 exept version Beta 1.0.0.0 and 1.0.1.0. The reason why i removed 1.2 compatibility is because it's features are too small.

Then why does RJW_Sexperience Beta 1.0.1.3.7z have an entry for 1.2 in  the about.xml?

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<ModMetaData>

<name>RJW Sexperience</name>

<author>a</author>

-<supportedVersions>

<li>1.2</li>

<li>1.3</li>

</supportedVersions>

-<modDependencies>

-<li>

<packageId>brrainz.harmony</packageId>

<displayName>Harmony</displayName>

<steamWorkshopUrl>steam://url/CommunityFilePage/2009463077</steamWorkshopUrl>

<downloadUrl>https://github.com/pardeike/HarmonyRimWorld/releases/latest</downloadUrl>

</li>

-<li>

<packageId>rim.job.world</packageId>

<displayName>RimJobWorld</displayName>

<downloadUrl>https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw</downloadUrl>

</li>

</modDependencies>

-<loadAfter>

<li>brrainz.harmony</li>

<li>rim.job.world</li>

</loadAfter>

<packageId>rjw.sexperience</packageId>

<description>EXPERIMENTAL yes yes</description>

</ModMetaData>

Edited by rallyelgen
Code?
16 minutes ago, rallyelgen said:

Then why does RJW_Sexperience Beta 1.0.1.3.7z have an entry for 1.2 in  the about.xml?

Reveal hidden contents
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<ModMetaData>

<name>RJW Sexperience</name>

<author>a</author>

-<supportedVersions>

<li>1.2</li>

<li>1.3</li>

</supportedVersions>

-<modDependencies>

-<li>

<packageId>brrainz.harmony</packageId>

<displayName>Harmony</displayName>

<steamWorkshopUrl>steam://url/CommunityFilePage/2009463077</steamWorkshopUrl>

<downloadUrl>https://github.com/pardeike/HarmonyRimWorld/releases/latest</downloadUrl>

</li>

-<li>

<packageId>rim.job.world</packageId>

<displayName>RimJobWorld</displayName>

<downloadUrl>https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw</downloadUrl>

</li>

</modDependencies>

-<loadAfter>

<li>brrainz.harmony</li>

<li>rim.job.world</li>

</loadAfter>

<packageId>rjw.sexperience</packageId>

<description>EXPERIMENTAL yes yes</description>

</ModMetaData>

I just forgot about erase it before.

19 minutes ago, motd1233 said:

I just forgot about erase it before.

Why is the:

1.2 incompatible

mentioned as a point in the

" What's New in Version Beta 1.0.1.4 "

for, if having the mention of 1.2 support earlier as just a miss?

Is that also a mistake?