[mod] [outdated] RJW Sexperience (Ideology update)

On 11/23/2021 at 8:52 PM, TheyCallMeAmi said:

I've noticed that Menstruation and/or Sexperience don't work for RJW 4.9.0 and throws errors (I read that some mods need to update because of the RJW update). Are there any news on when they'll be updated, as I couldn't find anything? I don't mean to sound pushy, sorry ^^

Yep - think this mod is currently borked for RJW 4.9 onwards.. shame as I was quite enjoying my Starship Troopers last stand fortress playthrough!

i dont know if this is a Problem with RJW 3.9 or im simply bad at understanding the Options in the game but...

My Pawns are all low on Sex. Always empty and fucking constandly, never gaining anything to Sex, until exhaustion.

And if i make it full with CE it falls faster then Food.

I revertet back to 3.8.2 i did not try it yet but i have another problem. 

Spoiler

System.FormatException - Error in transpiling: System.Void RJWSexperience.UI.SexStatusWindow::ChangePawn(Verse.Pawn pawn, RJWSexperience.SexPartnerHistory history), type: RJWSexperience.UI.SexStatusWindow, exception: System.FormatException: Method System.Void RJWSexperience.UI.SexStatusWindow::ChangePawn(Verse.Pawn pawn, RJWSexperience.SexPartnerHistory history) cannot be patched. Reason: The type initializer for 'RJWSexperience.UI.SexStatusWindow' threw an exception.
  at HarmonyLib.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.PatchInfo patchInfo) [0x0008c] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x000fc] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at HarmonyLib.Harmony.Patch (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod prefix, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod postfix, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod transpiler, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod finalizer) [0x00028] in <c38a8c3281a047488dac8c9d063b7abb>:0 
  at PerformanceOptimizer.GetCompPatches.Patch (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] methodsToPatch, HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod transpiler) [0x00014] in <ad663e6cff754eacbbf7af8b9194e34f>:0  - InnerException: 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
PerformanceOptimizer.GetCompPatches:Patch (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Reflection.MethodInfo>,HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethod)
PerformanceOptimizer.GetCompPatches/<DoPatchesAsync>d__8:MoveNext ()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore/MoveNextRunner:InvokeMoveNext (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore/MoveNextRunner:Run ()
System.Threading.Tasks.SynchronizationContextAwaitTaskContinuation/<>c:<.cctor>b__7_0 (object)
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext/WorkRequest:Invoke ()
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext:Exec ()
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext:ExecuteTasks ()

Well yea as you can see i cant open the status Window for my Pawn.

11 hours ago, Natanil said:

i dont know if this is a Problem with RJW 3.9 or im simply bad at understanding the Options in the game but...

My Pawns are all low on Sex. Always empty and fucking constandly, never gaining anything to Sex, until exhaustion.

And if i make it full with CE it falls faster then Food.

Now that i have a Played on the old RJW 3.8.2  i can confirm that the constand empty sex Bar was a Bug from RJW 3.9

Can't still open the Sex History. Button is there but nothing happen after klicking.

17 minutes ago, Natanil said:

Now that i have a Played on the old RJW 3.8.2  i can confirm that the constand empty sex Bar was a Bug from RJW 3.9

Can't still open the Sex History. Button is there but nothing happen after klicking.

Did you by any chance install the mod "Performance Optimizer" by Taranchuk? Because I got the same issue and that mod is the only one I added recently.

I'm having a similar problem. Sex History bar won't open, sex need doesn't fill up during rape, rape always ends at 85% and usually begins again immediately for several rounds. My whole colony of rape goblins is sexually frustrated all the time, despite raping all day long. I also started using Performance Optimizer and Rocketman during this run, but after removing both of those mods the same problems persist. I have a large mod list so any help in narrowing the issue down will be much appreciated. I can post my load order if anyone is interested. I'll be experimenting more once I have time.

Edited by Khazagt

Minor Update: I don't know if Performance Optimizer has any effect yet. Taking Rocketman off tanks the FPS to 20, but I can at least see the Sex History tab. Unfortunately, all of my other problems still apply and I'd honestly be fine if Sex History were the only thing that didn't work...

1 hour ago, Khazagt said:

Minor Update: I don't know if Performance Optimizer has any effect yet. Taking Rocketman off tanks the FPS to 20, but I can at least see the Sex History tab. Unfortunately, all of my other problems still apply and I'd honestly be fine if Sex History were the only thing that didn't work...

The Constant sex i probably "RJW 3.9" problem. At least it was for me.

"Performance Optimizer" blocking at least the Sex Stat Window.

I will test Rocketman if there will be a problem with conflicting mods.

I think I fixed it. I was installing what I thought were the latest versions of Sexperience and Licentia Labs. However, there are patches for those submods that have not been added to the main download yet as far as I know. Performance Optimizer and Rocketman are running with no problem. I am using these versions of Sexperience and LicentiaLabs with RJW 4.9.3.
Links from the Discord:
https://github.com/c0ffeee/RJW-Sexperience
https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/licentia-labs

I'm not sure if this mod is to blame, but the zoophile ideology isn't giving the positive moodlets from lovin' animals anymore since I last used it several weeks ago. I when noticed it in my main game, I tested it in a save with just this and RJW installed, Ideology with only the Zoophile meme and precept turned to "encouraging" [sic] (plus Fluffy's Mod Manager) and got the same result. Also, I can't remember if the the base mod is supposed to give pawns with the actual zoophile trait mood buff or not, but I'm not getting anything from them either.

On 12/2/2021 at 7:11 AM, Khazagt said:

I think I fixed it. I was installing what I thought were the latest versions of Sexperience and Licentia Labs. However, there are patches for those submods that have not been added to the main download yet as far as I know. Performance Optimizer and Rocketman are running with no problem. I am using these versions of Sexperience and LicentiaLabs with RJW 4.9.3.
Links from the Discord:

This fixed it, thank you!

On 12/2/2021 at 3:52 PM, BestPony said:

I'm not sure if this mod is to blame, but the zoophile ideology isn't giving the positive moodlets from lovin' animals anymore since I last used it several weeks ago. I when noticed it in my main game, I tested it in a save with just this and RJW installed, Ideology with only the Zoophile meme and precept turned to "encouraging" [sic] (plus Fluffy's Mod Manager) and got the same result. Also, I can't remember if the the base mod is supposed to give pawns with the actual zoophile trait mood buff or not, but I'm not getting anything from them either.

I've noticed rocketman sometimes makes bestiality acts end prematurely/before the debuff is applied if the animal is being throttled.  

On 12/4/2021 at 8:58 PM, corvegas said:

I've noticed rocketman sometimes makes bestiality acts end prematurely/before the debuff is applied if the animal is being throttled.  

I don't use RocketMan. The only different mod I'm using that I didn't have while Sexperience was working for me is Fluffy's Mod Manager, which I don't see how could break this mod, but I might as well try without it.

Also, it seems that the sex acts are not being tabulated into the sex log, neither the human's nor animal's.

Does anyone know if the Rape: Acceptable precept blocks pawns from actually acquiring the Rapist trait? I've seen pawns acquire it before but in my current playthrough it's not happening. Wondering if this mod is preventing it due to that precept, or if it's a possible bug with the new version of this mod or RJW.

Edited by Omicr0n
On 12/9/2021 at 8:51 AM, Damedesu1 said:

I really wish this mod was split up into just the ideology memes/precepts and all the Sexperience stuff so could have the cool Ideology stuff without all the buggy Sexperience code weighing me down.

Ok, I just realized that the mod ships with a standalone version, but there are missing references to ThoughtDefs.

This is likely due to Instances of "RJWSexperience.ThoughtDef_Opinionbased" and "RJWSexperience.ThoughtDef_Recordbased" not being converted to regular ThoughtDefs by the relevant code in the base mod when you use the Ideology parts standalone.

@c0ffeeeee Could you by chance take a look?

1 hour ago, GE16JD said:

This could be because of RJW 4.9.0's changes to interactions. Then again, this is just a guess.

Nah, that's not it. It's a mod conflict. 

I tried using just RJW and Sex experience together with no other mod, and it worked fine. Also tried it with all the SFW mods I use and only these two NSFW mods, and still worked fine. So its a conflict with some other NSFW mod. So im troubleshooting. 

Edit: 

Figured it out. Needed to download these. 

I thought using Coffee's lazy downloader would download his own version and updates, but turns out no I guess. Downloaded these two, replaced the files, and now everything is working perfectly. 

On 12/2/2021 at 3:11 PM, Khazagt said:

Links from the Discord:

Edited by Wallet
fixed it.
15 hours ago, Wallet said:

Figured it out. Needed to download these. 

I thought using Coffee's lazy downloader would download his own version and updates, but turns out no I guess. Downloaded these two, replaced the files, and now everything is working perfectly.

This fixed the issues I was posting about above, thanks! Never would have thought Coffee's up-to-date versions of the mods weren't actually included with his installer. I also manually installed RJW Animation, just to be safe, and everything's working great now.

I've been having the issue where it runs fine when I start a colony, but then eventually starts throwing an error, and Sexperience ceases to work. So if a pawn has a count of 6, it remains at 6 forever no matter how many times they've banged. However, other things (such as last partner) continue to update.

The error is as follows:

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Wolf_Timber43971 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(Breed (Job_259515) A=Thing_Human107151)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.SatisfyPersonal_Patch2(rjw.SexProps,single)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch1(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__6 () [0x000c2] in <60b06a137acb456284a60b813fcccedd>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

3 hours ago, Koricopat said:

I've been having the issue where it runs fine when I start a colony, but then eventually starts throwing an error, and Sexperience ceases to work. So if a pawn has a count of 6, it remains at 6 forever no matter how many times they've banged. However, other things (such as last partner) continue to update.

The error is as follows:

are you using the updated versions a few posts up