[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

I very much like this mod, but I may I may a small request? An MCM toggle that makes arousal notifications go away? They are really quite distracting and immersion breaking, and not entirely needed. If i'm naked around someone, I can assume they will be getting aroused. Same vice versa.

I can't really comment on the current version because i think I messed up installing the newer files of various Sexlab mods. I'm back to people standing around, even after running FNIS gen, and my PCs arousal constantly climbs to 15 while everyone around her ignore her completely even in her skin. So, off I go to find out what I did wrong.

Daguy, try what I did with my problem (although beware if you have installed Lovers Hook to learn the new positions instead of having them all right off the bat, you will lose them). Go to your SexLab option in the MCMenu, once you see all the different sets of options for SexLab to your left, go to the very last one, clean or something, and once in there click the button to reset or "uninstall" the mod or something like that (sorry I've a terrible long term memory, can't remember the exact name of the options and words), but don't worry it won't force you to actually re-install SexLab. After you're done resetting and you've seen all the windows telling you it's all good and done now, save the game, and reload that same save without even quitting the game. If you didn't forget to install any requirements for any mods, things should work. Hopefully =)

Okay so, after some testing, I've come to the conclusion that the problems I'm having, and the possible causes given the settings I tweak on the MCM part of SexLab I listed in post #178, the problem is enabling the aggressive animations; If I go ahead and activate all of the aggressive animations to play in rape scenarios, not discarding any, SexLab breaks.

The BOSS warning for Lover's Comfort may be ignored.  BOSS's team hasn't been notified of the change.

Thanks, it answers to the first point.

:)

For the second, "wet and cold" is responsible ... My bad.

Edit : Oh well... Since I activate sexlad.esm -> problem with all modded items/things, they dissapear/reinitiate since I load a saved game.

=> By the way, when I activate Lover's comfort -> CTD before menu. So, it seems that there's a dependance with Sexis.esm.

Yes I'm sure of that. And I've read that save files with wet and cold aren't stable.

-> And I've edited my previoux message.

When you are using a lot of script, you can have problems. If you use few mods with scripts, no problem, more...

And on my system it's not a memory problem (or vram), HD7950 3Go, 8Go ram, with an i7...

Edit : I'm dumb. I have just too much esp (more than FF !!). Issue solved.

Yeah I get that.  I only have an i5 but 16GB of RAM, and a bunch of mods, many of which utilize scripts.  But I'm still not suffering the same problems between Wet and Cold, and Lover's Comfort.  Unless that's a problem that happens if you add/alter during an ongoing game, and not through a new game, like I do.

New framework have masturbation anims.

May be you need to make masturbating spectators if scene is going outside.
Or at least you may simple extend rules for spouses/followers to all npcs that sleeps one by one.

I am finding that the O key (to change positions) does not work when I sleep on a bed for "lover's comfort." It sometimes works with "comfort me", but I have a limited range of positions. Other sexlab mods still work fine. I don't know the cause, but it seems to affect this mod alone. It's still a great mod though.

LC filters animations respective to amount of actors, their gender, and situation (rape). As a result PC have access to less animations.

New framework have masturbation anims.

May be you need to make masturbating spectators if scene is going outside.

Or at least you may simple extend rules for spouses/followers to all npcs that sleeps one by one.

LC has spouse masturbation, in case the spouse was left alone and could not find a lover.

Try to leave the spouse for two weeks alone at home, come back at midnight then spouse should be sleeping....

The BOSS warning for Lover's Comfort may be ignored.  BOSS's team hasn't been notified of the change.

Thanks, it answers to the first point.

:)

For the second, "wet and cold" is responsible ... My bad.

Edit : Oh well... Since I activate sexlad.esm -> problem with all modded items/things, they dissapear/reinitiate since I load a saved game.

=> By the way, when I activate Lover's comfort -> CTD before menu. So, it seems that there's a dependance with Sexis.esm.

SexiS version of LC depends on SexiS.esm

SexLab version of LC depends on SexLab.esm

Please verify your version.

First of all I really love this mod but I'd like to know if NPC's from mods are affected couse when I use a mod that adds travelers to the world of skyrim they get affected by the mod but others mods like MaidsII:Deception, Vilja in skyrim etc. aren't or mostly aren't affected by the mod is there any way to add the option for sex with them. Also in F:NV in sexual innuendo the player could use a token that he/she could give modded companions to have sex with him/her could something similar be done with this mod?

You can add any NPC to the mod though console, please read FAQ.

Was notified the file had changed today, but no note about how and the name is still the same as well... shall I disregard?

Just updated descriptions.

Afraid that while I managed to get Sexlab working perfectly, somewhere along the way Comfort has 'broken'. Which is a real shame as i love the mod, and have no idea how to 'fix it'. Arousal simply sin't raising, for the PC, or NPCs when the player is nude. I stood naked near several NPCs and kept checking the status in the menu for an ingame hour and nothing budged. I even tried reverting back to the previous version that was working fine, and no luck. :(

Feature Request/Bug report (not sure which): When looking for the player's arousal level in MCM, at certain levels a descriptive status message appears once the entry is highlighted. This status message should appear when not in a menu, so one may notice the character's concentration go awry without actively checking for it.

addendum:

Does turn into a bug report alright - when first activated, I had the time multiplier set to 5.0 so I could test the functionality in a timely manner. Sure enough the behaviour reported above held true: Status messages only when hovering over the MCM entry.

Now, I lowered the multiplier to 2.5 and lo and behold: Status message while running around. So apparently the value overshoots the reporting threshold when accumulating too fast.

I am still loving this mod, and still discovering things about it. (My character just got her first note from a frustrated spouse.)

I have just a couple of suggestions as to how a great mod might be made even better.

DIALOGUE / NOTIFICATIONS

I was bewildered the first time I got the message that my spouse darts me a hostile/unfriendly gaze.  The wording does not seem  right for someone who wants to have sex with you. I think the mod would be better if there were a series of messages, escalating in urgency depending on the spouse's arousal. Here are my suggestions:  I have assumed that the spouse is female because that is how I play the game.

1) AROUSAL 5-10

Your spouse smiles and winks at you and gives you a knowing glance. She obviously wants you to make a move. It has been a while. . . .

2) AROUSAL 10-15

Your spouse kisses you deeply with probing tongue. Your loins stir as she whispers "Make love to me now. Not in the bed. Here. Now." You are tempted, but know that she will be even hotter if you wait. .  . .

3) AROUSAL 15-20

Your spouse flashes you. Her pussy is so wet you cant see your face reflected in it. And that is just what she wants . . . your face in it.

4)  AROUSAL 20-25

Your spouse grabs you roughly and her voice has a desperate edge to it as she speaks: "You are always running over Skyrim adventuring in caves, but I have three caves right here, glistening with treasure for you to plunder. Explore me."

5) AROUSAL 25-30

Your spouse gives you "that look" again, but this time is different. There is the same lust as before, but also  hurt, anger, even a touch of hatred. Her voice has an icy edge as she says: "Fuck adventuring, fuck your quests. Fuck me. If you don't, I'll find someone else who will--even if it is a lowlife bandit or  the filthiest beggar on the street. "

6) AROUSAL 30+

She delivers on her threat

LC has spouse masturbation, in case the spouse was left alone and could not find a lover.

Try to leave the spouse for two weeks alone at home, come back at midnight then spouse should be sleeping....

Yes. And that's all. However, towns inhabited by many alone citizens.

I wanted to confirm, Redneck, that the latest update to Lover's Comfort doesn't solve the arousal issue people have been reporting.  I've tried it on a new game, and arousal refuses to work on anyone, even my own character.  And what's more, I don't use MatchMaker, so I can't use other people's methods of getting it to work.

I wanted to confirm, Redneck, that the latest update to Lover's Comfort doesn't solve the arousal issue people have been reporting.  I've tried it on a new game, and arousal refuses to work on anyone, even my own character.  And what's more, I don't use MatchMaker, so I can't use other people's methods of getting it to work.

Can you be more specific, what do you mean by "arousal refuses to work"?

Is it zero all the time?

Verify that multiples are not equal to zero.

If it is possible PM me your debug log.

I am still loving this mod, and still discovering things about it. (My character just got her first note from a frustrated spouse.)

I have just a couple of suggestions as to how a great mod might be made even better.

DIALOGUE / NOTIFICATIONS

I was bewildered the first time I got the message that my spouse darts me a hostile/unfriendly gaze.  The wording does not seem  right for someone who wants to have sex with you. I think the mod would be better if there were a series of messages, escalating in urgency depending on the spouse's arousal. Here are my suggestions:  I have assumed that the spouse is female because that is how I play the game.

1) AROUSAL 5-10

Your spouse smiles and winks at you and gives you a knowing glance. She obviously wants you to make a move. It has been a while. . . .

2) AROUSAL 10-15

Your spouse kisses you deeply with probing tongue. Your loins stir as she whispers "Make love to me now. Not in the bed. Here. Now." You are tempted, but know that she will be even hotter if you wait. .  . .

3) AROUSAL 15-20

Your spouse flashes you. Her pussy is so wet you cant see your face reflected in it. And that is just what she wants . . . your face in it.

4)  AROUSAL 20-25

Your spouse grabs you roughly and her voice has a desperate edge to it as she speaks: "You are always running over Skyrim adventuring in caves, but I have three caves right here, glistening with treasure for you to plunder. Explore me."

5) AROUSAL 25-30

Your spouse gives you "that look" again, but this time is different. There is the same lust as before, but also  hurt, anger, even a touch of hatred. Her voice has an icy edge as she says: "Fuck adventuring, fuck your quests. Fuck me. If you don't, I'll find someone else who will--even if it is a lowlife bandit or  the filthiest beggar on the street. "

6) AROUSAL 30+

She delivers on her threat

Thanks for suggestions.

The general idea is to make more granular events in PC-Spouse-Lover relations.

Feature Request/Bug report (not sure which): When looking for the player's arousal level in MCM, at certain levels a descriptive status message appears once the entry is highlighted. This status message should appear when not in a menu, so one may notice the character's concentration go awry without actively checking for it.

addendum:

Does turn into a bug report alright - when first activated, I had the time multiplier set to 5.0 so I could test the functionality in a timely manner. Sure enough the behaviour reported above held true: Status messages only when hovering over the MCM entry.

Now, I lowered the multiplier to 2.5 and lo and behold: Status message while running around. So apparently the value overshoots the reporting threshold when accumulating too fast.

Not sure that I had full understood you.

There is a descriptive notification then passing 5,10,15 arousal. 

About arousal.

Two statuses are always tracked

1. Last time had sex

2. Exposure to adult content

Both statues are independent of multiples

Eventually final value is calculated by:

Arousal = (now-last time had sex) * "time multiplier" + "exposure" * "exposure multiplier"

Then you change the multiples the value is recalculated.

Afraid that while I managed to get Sexlab working perfectly, somewhere along the way Comfort has 'broken'. Which is a real shame as i love the mod, and have no idea how to 'fix it'. Arousal simply sin't raising, for the PC, or NPCs when the player is nude. I stood naked near several NPCs and kept checking the status in the menu for an ingame hour and nothing budged. I even tried reverting back to the previous version that was working fine, and no luck. :(

Do NPCs remark that PC is naked?

Maybe it more complex cross mod problem, do you use mods that create automated patches like SkyRe Reproccer? try to add LoversComfort to its black list

PM me your debug logs. 

Is it zero all the time?

Yes, it's zero all the time.  I can't get it to increase with followers like before, and the PC's arousal level is staying at 0, and not increasing or decreasing (usually when I start a new game, it's at -2 arousal).  Multipliers are all left at their default, 1.0.  The only options I touch in MCM is turning off incest and M/M, and the Spouse Can Be Gay option.  Everything else I leave alone.

I've had sex via Romance, seen nude NPCs via undressing followers and using Animated Prostitution, and there's just no increases at all.  I'm still taking a follower to Riften to marry her and see if things change there, but otherwise, arousal just won't increase.

My debug log is spammed full of other errors from a mannequin mod that failed to work as described, and some other crap about the Ebony Warrior's equipment, and sex scripts from Animated Prostitution while I wasn't actively using its effects.  I haven't been able to hunt through it to see any scripting reports on Lover's Comfort.  Good luck on finding it.

Logs.rar

Maybe it more complex cross mod problem, do you use mods that create automated patches like SkyRe Reproccer? try to add LoversComfort to its black list

PM me your debug logs. 

Indee they do. I have no other mods except Frostfall that may influence being anked, and Comfort worked absolutely fine with Frostfall and until I updated the framwork to the latest version, and updated to the newest Comfort. No new mods have otherwise entered my load-order. Whatever has gone wrong has happened somewhere in the updating. i use no mods like whatever that thingimabob you mention is, lol. I just drop, manually arrange load order so EMS are before ESPs, and play.

But i can't stress enough that I have installed no other mods since updating Comfort and the framework, and that was all I did.

I'm not sure where i would find my debug logs. :s

I have a problem with this mod when ever I say to my copmanion that I need comfort everything works right but I only get oral sex and when I use the sex lab MCM disable all oral animations nothing happens at all. I also use lover's hook.

Tried it but still no other animations are played at least with lovers comfort everything else works fine

LC filters animations according to amount of actors, gender and situation(rape), so for some reason for your specific scene it is left with only one oral animation.

Try to re-enable all SexLab animations, see what is happening.

Also try fully disable LoversHook and see what is happening

PM me your debug logs. 

Indee they do. I have no other mods except Frostfall that may influence being anked, and Comfort worked absolutely fine with Frostfall and until I updated the framwork to the latest version, and updated to the newest Comfort. No new mods have otherwise entered my load-order. Whatever has gone wrong has happened somewhere in the updating. i use no mods like whatever that thingimabob you mention is, lol. I just drop, manually arrange load order so EMS are before ESPs, and play.

But i can't stress enough that I have installed no other mods since updating Comfort and the framework, and that was all I did.

I'm not sure where i would find my debug logs. :s

What does working?

Do see MCM menu? can you see changes in arousal?

Do dialogues appear? Can PC have sex with Follower/NPC?

Try to check if naked effect is working, by typing:

Player.HasMagicEffect XX04DE5D

You will need to replace XX with LoversComfort load order hex code, which you can find by typing "help loverscomfort"

Is it zero all the time?

Yes, it's zero all the time.  I can't get it to increase with followers like before, and the PC's arousal level is staying at 0, and not increasing or decreasing (usually when I start a new game, it's at -2 arousal).  Multipliers are all left at their default, 1.0.  The only options I touch in MCM is turning off incest and M/M, and the Spouse Can Be Gay option.  Everything else I leave alone.

I've had sex via Romance, seen nude NPCs via undressing followers and using Animated Prostitution, and there's just no increases at all.  I'm still taking a follower to Riften to marry her and see if things change there, but otherwise, arousal just won't increase.

My debug log is spammed full of other errors from a mannequin mod that failed to work as described, and some other crap about the Ebony Warrior's equipment, and sex scripts from Animated Prostitution while I wasn't actively using its effects.  I haven't been able to hunt through it to see any scripting reports on Lover's Comfort.  Good luck on finding it.

I had reviewed you logs, lovers comfort seems to be working, without any errors.
The only thing that come to my mind is that ESP file is not matching scripts in BSA file.
May be some installation software scrambled things.
1. Run BAT file in case you have LC loose scripts for some reason.
2. Try to download the last version again and MANUALY overwrite files from ZIP file to Skyrim/Data/ , then preform clean save.

Actually as luck would have it, after posting the logs the arousal system started to work again.  In fact it seems to have compensated and retroactively applied arousal to characters from my previous experiments and tests, as when I returned to Breezehome, Lydia suddenly had 12 arousal.  And after that my spouse Cerwiden started getting arousal and I was able to progress her into sleeping with the Lakeview Manor bard.

One thing that I did find of concern once it began working is that it was also applying arousal to Lucia and Sofie, the two adopted children I had in my overall mod test.

Side-note: still wouldn't mind seeing a method where the PC can give consent to his or her spouse to find a lover on the side, similar to the previously suggested partner swapping with married couples.

+1 (or +2 depending on PC sexual orientation which are taken from SexLab) if PC sees naked NPC or if NPC sees naked PC/NPC. The effect adds up each 30 seconds.

+3 If PC or NPC sees sex scene, triggered by SexLab. The effect can add up multiple times.

does this work coz in my game its not working i have seen gerdur and hod having sex in their home my arousal level is still 0, ran around whiterun naked listened to all those naked comments from NPC's my arousal level is still 0. i have fairly run this mod for 5 skyrim days my arousal level is still 0. whats happenin ? am i missing something ???