[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

Only NPC who have high relationshiprank between each other will comfort and, if I understood well, there is the need to have a bed nearby.

You can "force" a NPC to be in love with another one using the console:

1. Open the console and then click on the first NPC to collect its ID (the number that appears in the middle top of the console screen). Write down this ID.

2. Do the same for the second NPC.

3. In the console type:  "first NPC's ID".setrelationshiprank "second NPC's ID" 4

This makes the two of them to be lovers. If they stay at night in the same house and one of them will sleep into a bed, they will "comfort".

Only NPC who have high relationshiprank between each other will comfort and, if I understood well, there is the need to have a bed nearby.

You can "force" a NPC to be in love with another one using the console:

1. Open the console and then click on the first NPC to collect its ID (the number that appears in the middle top of the console screen). Write down this ID.

2. Do the same for the second NPC.

3. In the console type:  "first NPC's ID".setrelationshiprank "second NPC's ID" 4

This makes the two of them to be lovers. If they stay at night in the same house and one of them will sleep into a bed, they will "comfort".

I will try your method first and if it doesn't work i will downgrade to an older version and report my results. 

After the latest update I don't think the mod is working properly. Before this update you could go into any house/inn, and any married couple, or "lovers" would do the deed. Now I get nothing, and I sneak into a lot of houses, and go into a lot of inns  at night. 

As for arousal I'm still tracking Alvor in Riverwood, and I am in Whiterun. 

[Edit] Just started a new game, and I get exactly the same thing nothing happening anywhere.

Posted new version 2013-05-28

It is minor update with few bug fixes.

Change log:

v20130528 - requires SexLab 1.0

- Less spam in debug log due to None function calls
- Arousal min value is 0 (instead of -2), updated Lover's Desire
- Follower would agree for sex if arousal > 3
- Posibly fixed NPC glowing FX as a resualt on Naked cloack effect
- Added 5.0 sec delay to "Actor is unsatisfied..." notification, otherwise it did not show up in many cases
- Effect from naked arousal for PC now adjust according to PC sexual orintation, which taken from SexLab

Is it possible to have a changelog in the main posting?

This would make it a bit easier to follow the updates.

I gave a test run for this mod. Unfortunatly i am not maried (yeah i know this was the point of this mod... Im a bit off the point) but i thought there was some content anyways, so i spent 2 night in some inns but no one were making out. Is there a trigger I missed out?

I did read the OP twice and found no clue about this... :o

By my knowledge, there is only one Inn in which a couple "comfort" themselves and it is the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun.

The couple is formerly by Nazeem and his wife Ahlaam, who sleep in this "Inn" and, almost all times I went inside during the night, they had sex in bed.

Have never had this happen, but the two Argonians who own the Bee and Barb in Riften will have sex at night.  Haven't really tested out any of the other inns yet.

I have a suggestion/idea - dunno how difficult this would be to implement.

When Spouse is aroused - let's say at level 2 or 4... he/she gets a bit antsy and flirty and showing it maybe with animations (folding arms, tapping foot or so... or making suggestive head motions when a bed is nearby) and/or "sounds" like sighing... suggestive giggles/laughs or maybe attention grabbing "throat clearing"

When Spouse is satisfied - Happy Face Animation. Maybe some more relaxed animations like stretching.

When Spouse is aroused -  about 2 levels away from rape threshold he/she starts snarling and makes growling sounds. Maybe, if the voice pool allows, complaining and whatnot...

When spouse is aroused - rape threshold reached or bypassed before sleepy time - Spouse makes really mean nasty comments (maybe combat shouts or insults or so), still snarling and looking angry... more aggressive animations like shaking fist.  Since I do not mod, no idea if those already exist in the database. I have seen some NPCs doing angry animations without attacking.

I had one laughing moment, when I went to sleep and woke up - my character's spouse jumped her and said "Let's go!".

And well, another thing... Kids enter the room when parents doing it - running away screaming as reaction would be cool *laughs* .(I would have done so if I had caught my parents doing it)

I have adopted two Kids... my House is located at Markarth... and the Kids tend to enter the bedroom. The best thing was when the boy came in with his new mudcrab pet - asking me if he can keep it. Smart brat... knew mommy wouldn't have enough brain to say no >:-D

So... I got this problem... NPC's arousal won't get higher even though my PC get naked in front of them but my spouse's arousal is get higher everyday (everytime my pc sleep the sex scene start kicking but I can't get my spouse's to comfort me for some reason)

I think I've already done everything in the troubleshooting section but it seems doesn't work :(

I gave a test run for this mod. Unfortunatly i am not maried (yeah i know this was the point of this mod... Im a bit off the point) but i thought there was some content anyways, so i spent 2 night in some inns but no one were making out. Is there a trigger I missed out?

By my knowledge, there is only one Inn in which a couple "comfort" themselves and it is the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun.

The couple is formerly by Nazeem and his wife Ahlaam, who sleep in this "Inn" and, almost all times I went inside during the night, they had sex in bed.

Have never had this happen, but the two Argonians who own the Bee and Barb in Riften will have sex at night.  Haven't really tested out any of the other inns yet.

You're right. I forgot about Talen-Jei and Keerava at the Bee and Barb but they "confort", yes.

At the same time, I'm sure about Nazeem and his wife inside the Drunken Huntsman.

So... I got this problem... NPC's arousal won't get higher even though my PC get naked in front of them but my spouse's arousal is get higher everyday (everytime my pc sleep the sex scene start kicking but I can't get my spouse's to comfort me for some reason)

I think I've already done everything in the troubleshooting section but it seems doesn't work :(

Are NPCs saying to you that you are naked? If not , you are not naked for LC, sometimes small items like pouch can be considered as full armor because of wrong tags

Once NPC (ypur spouse) had sex the arousal will start ticking daily.

Can you see spouse in LC MCM menu under spouse?

do you have multiple mirage mod? if so all spouse functionality will not work.

I have a suggestion/idea - dunno how difficult this would be to implement.

When Spouse is aroused - let's say at level 2 or 4... he/she gets a bit antsy and flirty and showing it maybe with animations (folding arms, tapping foot or so... or making suggestive head motions when a bed is nearby) and/or "sounds" like sighing... suggestive giggles/laughs or maybe attention grabbing "throat clearing"

When Spouse is satisfied - Happy Face Animation. Maybe some more relaxed animations like stretching.

When Spouse is aroused -  about 2 levels away from rape threshold he/she starts snarling and makes growling sounds. Maybe, if the voice pool allows, complaining and whatnot...

When spouse is aroused - rape threshold reached or bypassed before sleepy time - Spouse makes really mean nasty comments (maybe combat shouts or insults or so), still snarling and looking angry... more aggressive animations like shaking fist.  Since I do not mod, no idea if those already exist in the database. I have seen some NPCs doing angry animations without attacking.

I had one laughing moment, when I went to sleep and woke up - my character's spouse jumped her and said "Let's go!".

And well, another thing... Kids enter the room when parents doing it - running away screaming as reaction would be cool *laughs* .(I would have done so if I had caught my parents doing it)

I have adopted two Kids... my House is located at Markarth... and the Kids tend to enter the bedroom. The best thing was when the boy came in with his new mudcrab pet - asking me if he can keep it. Smart brat... knew mommy wouldn't have enough brain to say no >:-D

Great ideas, particularity liked the kid running away.

I wrote them down, as the mod evolves some things might be added. 

Posted new version 2013-05-28

It is minor update with few bug fixes.

Change log:

v20130528 - requires SexLab 1.0

- Less spam in debug log due to None function calls
- Arousal min value is 0 (instead of -2), updated Lover's Desire
- Follower would agree for sex if arousal > 3
- Posibly fixed NPC glowing FX as a resualt on Naked cloack effect
- Added 5.0 sec delay to "Actor is unsatisfied..." notification, otherwise it did not show up in many cases
- Effect from naked arousal for PC now adjust according to PC sexual orintation, which taken from SexLab

Is it possible to have a changelog in the main posting?

This would make it a bit easier to follow the updates.

Yes

After the latest update I don't think the mod is working properly. Before this update you could go into any house/inn, and any married couple, or "lovers" would do the deed. Now I get nothing, and I sneak into a lot of houses, and go into a lot of inns  at night. 

As for arousal I'm still tracking Alvor in Riverwood, and I am in Whiterun. 

[Edit] Just started a new game, and I get exactly the same thing nothing happening anywhere.

NPCs in my game are not comforting each other after i installed the new update.

How do i fix this?

Strange, it is working at my side.

Try to clean save, if it does not help PM me your debug logs.

Try to break into homes after midnight.

Redneck, have you figured anything out for that swinging idea I proposed earlier?  You had said something about figuring out how to implement it and I was wondering if it could be done.

It is in todo list.

Generally the way I think it should work, without to much hustle, is if you meet a couple (lovers/married...) a dialogue option would appear for swinging.

Though I am not 100% sure that it is doable.

You could also have the kid inadvertantly rat out their parent for cheating.  :P

"Mommy/Daddy, what was that person doing to you that you were yelling 'Oh Gods, Oh Gods', and yet you never even go to the temple?"

You could also have the kid inadvertantly rat out their parent for cheating.  :P

"Mommy/Daddy, what was that person doing to you that you were yelling 'Oh Gods, Oh Gods', and yet you never even go to the temple?"

HA!. The little bastard !!

Nice idea..  :D

Oh yes *laughs* that would be fun... coming home and hearing stories about daddy doing naughty things.

Though the worst I can catch my spouse with creeping out of bed for a midnight snack and drink... I fear sooner or later he is going to call the NPC abuse hotline >8)

That brat is always causing trouble.   :)

A boy walks into his parents' room to see his Mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The Mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him. The son sees his Mom and asks, "What were you and Dad doing?"

The mother replies "Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it."

"You're wasting your time," said the boy.

"Why is that?" asked his Mom, puzzled.

"Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up.

That brat is always causing trouble.   :)

A boy walks into his parents' room to see his Mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The Mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him. The son sees his Mom and asks, "What were you and Dad doing?"

The mother replies "Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it."

"You're wasting your time," said the boy.

"Why is that?" asked his Mom, puzzled.

"Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up.

Muuaaahahaaa that's a good one :D

Well, as long as I do not find any skeever or mudcrabs in my bed...

Have an issue, it won't let me run the bat file. Says "script command LoversComfort not found". I might be typing in the wrong command to run it, or missing said command, but I'm not sure what it would be. Tried "run" and just typing the bat file, but nothing. The bat file is in my data folder, by the way.

Thanks mate :)

It is in todo list.

Generally the way I think it should work, without to much hustle, is if you meet a couple (lovers/married...) a dialogue option would appear for swinging.

Though I am not 100% sure that it is doable.

The swinging will factor the player's spouse into things?  That was what I was mainly interested in, not just getting the player involved with other couples, but the player's spouse as well.

Addendum.

I checked carefully after midnight almost all married couples sleeping in Whiterun, Solitude and Riften.

NO ONE was having sex like by LoversComfort.

Many of them was having sex as per RandomSex mod.

Second note: no one NPC had its arousal level different than 0. Only player's arousal level raised because the look to all this sex.

I think that the arousal increment is really slow, I put the settings to max (at 5) and from yesterday till now Grelka has managed to get to 13. Also the cell information doesn't seem to update properly, I'm in Falkreath and its showing me Grelka from Riften.