[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

Same here.

Player's arousal level raises up, NPC's arousal levels no. It doesn't matter if I force them to have sex (them or with me), nor if I have sex in front of them, nor if I walk naked around.

Tested for four in-game days. No changes.

At the same time, I noticed two things:

1. Vanilla married couples DO NOT have sex (checked several times after midnight into their houses) and their arousal levels are still 0.

2. NPCs I "forced" to be in love (console commands) and live in the same house HAVE sex at time of sleep (even if their arousal levels are still 0).

Side note: I'm not married and I've no intention to be (In game, of course).

Heyas redneck2x

So far I have no issues at all with the new versions for LC and LH, working like a charm :)

However I have a little nitpick...

-Player masturbates at arousal of 25... I think that is too high because, unless all you want to do is watch your character masturbate (which I guess is a possibility, but you could just fire matchmaker on yourself for that) I don't think many people will actually let their characters reach such high levels of arousal, considering the penalties :/

NPCs don't have to deal with those penalties, which is why I think the player should need an arousal of at least the same value as NPCs (15) or even a little lower.

Anyway, aside from that, loving it as usual :) keep it up!

Heyas redneck2x

So far I have no issues at all with the new versions for LC and LH, working like a charm :)

However I have a little nitpick...

-Player masturbates at arousal of 25... I think that is too high because, unless all you want to do is watch your character masturbate (which I guess is a possibility, but you could just fire matchmaker on yourself for that) I don't think many people will actually let their characters reach such high levels of arousal, considering the penalties :/

NPCs don't have to deal with those penalties, which is why I think the player should need an arousal of at least the same value as NPCs (15) or even a little lower.

Anyway, aside from that, loving it as usual :) keep it up!

Tnx for update.

I don't want LC to become annoying mod, the masturbation is just in case somebody totally forgot about PC needs and also not checking magic menu.

Same here.

Player's arousal level raises up, NPC's arousal levels no. It doesn't matter if I force them to have sex (them or with me), nor if I have sex in front of them, nor if I walk naked around.

Tested for four in-game days. No changes.

At the same time, I noticed two things:

1. Vanilla married couples DO NOT have sex (checked several times after midnight into their houses) and their arousal levels are still 0.

2. NPCs I "forced" to be in love (console commands) and live in the same house HAVE sex at time of sleep (even if their arousal levels are still 0).

Side note: I'm not married and I've no intention to be (In game, of course).

I'm having a little problem with the update, namely I'm not seeing much of the new/edited features and functionality of the previous version is gone too. Basically my character's arousal works fine and upon getting really uh! Horny, she'll masturbate after sleeping but that's it. The sexuality of npc's is largely non-existent, unless the allure of my character became less present than a gargoyle.

Upon installing the update all npc's don't seem to get aroused in the way intended, they are found and recognised by the system but any possible lovers never gain any arousal no matter how naked and sexual exhibitionist my dovakiin gets and I've turned the variables way up and hung around the Inn for days. Reinstalling  the previous version and loading an older save makes everything of old work fine again, I am using this in conjunction with lovers and match maker, this mod being placed between those two in load order as I found that set up works best for the previous update.

Hi Redneck2x,

since the new update i have also the same problem like 3Winters. I tried new installing the mod with a clean save and stop/start 00_loverscomfortplayer.

BTW outstanding mod. 

Hhm,

that is bugging me is that arousal system is same for PC and NPC, there should not be any difference.

Please check following at console and post results:

open console , select with mouse NPC who had sex, but NPCs arousal is not rising overtime

getfactionrank XX044212

getfactionrank XX058541

getfactionrank XX044213

replace XX with LC hex load order hex code, which you can see by typing in console "help loverscomfort"

The factions contain info about time when the PC/NPC had sex last time.

Also please post game days, it should be somewhere in game status menu.

P.S. Married/Lovers NPC don't need to be aroused to start sex. Some strange conflict/bug makes NPCs invalid for LC.

I have played only 14 ingame days with this save. I tried it.. but i had to check it with NPC's who had sex through the "RandomSex Mod (SexLab)". I can't have sex through dialog with NPC's and Npc's haven't sex randomly, so i can't check it otherwise. After I checked the NPC who had sex I tried to press "N" and a message shows up that the NPC has an arousal level of 0. After that the level still won't rise. I also get no unfriendly gaze from other NPC's and the "Cell Update" won't work, too.

Sry for for my grammar, I'm not a native.

Has anyone gone back and examined the characters days later in case there's a delay?  I found a while back on my game that I attempted to arouse Cerwiden and Lydia in Breezehome by walking around naked, to no avail.  Then several in-game days later I went back to Breezehome and caught Lydia's unfriendly gaze, who had a startling arousal level of 12.

Seems to be working fine for me. Stood naked in front of Lydia to get her level rising a bit, then let her go to sleep once it said she was watching me. As she "slept" I stood naked in front of her again and got her level to 28 when she "woke-up" and masturbated then went back to sleep and her level had dropped to 23. So I went to sleep and she woke me in the morning with a morning delight. I haven't tried sneaking into anyones houses to see if that works yet, since in all honesty I have most of those options turned off. As far as I'm concerned I am the only functional male in all of Tamriel. So I do my best to relieve all the needs of the poor women.

@redneck : see "localization" https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki/MCM-Advanced-Features

It can help use to translate it easily without having to redo everything at each update (especially with scripts) :)

Interesting, Skyrim is the wonder of modding comunity.

I'm having a little problem with the update, namely I'm not seeing much of the new/edited features and functionality of the previous version is gone too. Basically my character's arousal works fine and upon getting really uh! Horny, she'll masturbate after sleeping but that's it. The sexuality of npc's is largely non-existent, unless the allure of my character became less present than a gargoyle.

Upon installing the update all npc's don't seem to get aroused in the way intended, they are found and recognised by the system but any possible lovers never gain any arousal no matter how naked and sexual exhibitionist my dovakiin gets and I've turned the variables way up and hung around the Inn for days. Reinstalling  the previous version and loading an older save makes everything of old work fine again, I am using this in conjunction with lovers and match maker, this mod being placed between those two in load order as I found that set up works best for the previous update.

Simmiliar symptoms were reported multiple times in prevous version, unfortunatly I can not reproduce/track the bug.

For some users it just started to work, after some time by itself.

Load order is irelevant, LC does not modify any external formid.

For arousal to increase overtime, NPC/PC must have sex at least once.

Try to PM me your debug logs.

Also please check following at console:

open console , select with mouse NPC who had sex, but NPCs arousal is not rising overtime

getfactionrank XX044212

getfactionrank XX058541

getfactionrank XX044213

replace XX with LC hex load order hex code, which you can see by typing in console "help loverscomfort"

PM me / post the results of the commands.

Thanks for your help redneck2x, since posting my issue, it did in fact correct itself some time in game. I don't know if it did anything to help the matter but after loading the updated mod, I waited several days and saved in a different cell then restarted Skyrim, in any case it's working as intended now :)

Hi, having a little problem, I've gone through all the trouble shooting to fix, but I still have a bug. Mod works as intended for everything except, I only have the dialogue options with males, no females have their dialogue options. If it was the other way around wouldn't bother me lol, Any help would be appreciated, thanks  :shy:

Arousal still not work properly :( I even wait for some days, arousal = 0

Please be more specific.

Does it work for PC? NPC?

Does naked arousal works?

Do married/lover NPC have sex?

Try to set one multiplier to 5 and second to 0, see if there are changes in status menu. Then try to reverse multipliers. 

Hi, having a little problem, I've gone through all the trouble shooting to fix, but I still have a bug. Mod works as intended for everything except, I only have the dialogue options with males, no females have their dialogue options. If it was the other way around wouldn't bother me lol, Any help would be appreciated, thanks  :shy:

LoL, that can go in top 10 strange bugs.

LC has very few dialogue options, for spouse and followers. And dialogues don't check gender.

What follower mod are you using?

Try to check if followers are legal: open console, select follower with mouse and type "getfactionrank 0005c84e" the result should be >= 0

Also try to check if female arousal with 'N' 

Is it possible to toggle that of being rejected by your follower? Mine was like, "Nah, I don't think so."

You can change dialogue responses in CK, but there are not many voiced options. If you find good one post here.

I have played only 14 ingame days with this save. I tried it.. but i had to check it with NPC's who had sex through the "RandomSex Mod (SexLab)". I can't have sex through dialog with NPC's and Npc's haven't sex randomly, so i can't check it otherwise. After I checked the NPC who had sex I tried to press "N" and a message shows up that the NPC has an arousal level of 0. After that the level still won't rise. I also get no unfriendly gaze from other NPC's and the "Cell Update" won't work, too.

Is PC arousal working properly?

Please be more specific.

Try to set one multiplier to 5 and second to 0, see if there are changes in status menu. Then try to reverse multipliers. 

LoL, that can go in top 10 strange bugs.

LC has very few dialogue options, for spouse and followers. And dialogues don't check gender.

What follower mod are you using?

Try to check if followers are legal: open console, select follower with mouse and type "getfactionrank 0005c84e" the result should be >= 0

Also try to check if female arousal with 'N' 

Is it possible to toggle that of being rejected by your follower? Mine was like, "Nah, I don't think so."

You can change dialogue responses in CK, but there are not many voiced options. If you find good one post here.

Arousal seems to stay stable for me, and are effected by all SL mods. This includes the masturbation at 30 for the PC and lower for NPCs. I haven't had a chance to see if the LOS is fixed or not yet though.

Yes, PC works properly but no other NPC, except my follower. His level rises, he also masturbate sometimes but he won't start to rape and isn't performing an unfriendly gaze. 

NMM installs Lover's COmfort without issue, but when I run BOSS to double check things, I get the following error:

Error: SexiS.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it.

Is this a showstopper or is BOSS just being cranky?

Please be more specific.

I think that I have this bug:  "If playing between 10 to 21 in game days arousal will not work properly".

Nobody get arousal levels, and doesn't matter value of multipliers. Also, if I have sex during this time, Lovers Desire have negative status "Skills improve slower". Married NPC have sex at night. I hope u understand what I mean.

I suppose it would figure.  I suggest the inclusion of partner swapping with the spouse, and it gets added in, and I can't get it to work on my game.

Dunno if it's because of something on my end, but probably is.  Tested it with Mjoll and Aerin after using the console to set them to relationship rank 4.  Got their arousal up to past 5 on both, but I still couldn't get the dialogue to appear.  Other functions worked great, though.

I suppose it would figure.  I suggest the inclusion of partner swapping with the spouse, and it gets added in, and I can't get it to work on my game.

Dunno if it's because of something on my end, but probably is.  Tested it with Mjoll and Aerin after using the console to set them to relationship rank 4.  Got their arousal up to past 5 on both, but I still couldn't get the dialogue to appear.  Other functions worked great, though.

Some parts of LC are overcomplicated.

From your description you have done everything correctly, few notes:

1. Set relationship rank to 4, verify that NPCs have sex at then one of them goes to sleep.

2. Increase NPC arousal to >= 5, it is possible to hack exposure arousal by "setfactionrank XX025837 10" will set exposure to 10 of selected NPC.

3. Wait for 7 hours, to skip cooldown and waiting will also activate cell scan that will mark the NPC as couple. Scan can take some seconds so wait at least 10 seconds

4. Both NPC, PC and spouse (of follower must be in the cell)

5. Now dialogue should appear

If it does not help, try to see if at debug log you can find following string  - "trying to add couple"

Please be more specific.

I think that I have this bug:  "If playing between 10 to 21 in game days arousal will not work properly".

Nobody get arousal levels, and doesn't matter value of multipliers. Also, if I have sex during this time, Lovers Desire have negative status "Skills improve slower". Married NPC have sex at night. I hope u understand what I mean.

The bug was fixed at SexLab version (it still exists at SexiS version).

Though current bug might have similar origin. 

Your case is interesting and might lead to solution, please check following at console:

getfactionrank XX044212

getfactionrank XX058541

getfactionrank XX044213

Also run same commands on PC

player.getfactionrank XX044212

player.getfactionrank XX058541

player.getfactionrank XX044213

Also how many in game days you had you played?

Loving the mod so far, just wanted to ask if there's a console command to add or remove an NPC from generating/accumulating arrousal?

Some statuses can be reset, but it is impossible to prevent them from being re-accumulated.

I will soon hacking guide to the head of the thread.

Yes, PC works properly but no other NPC, except my follower. His level rises, he also masturbate sometimes but he won't start to rape and isn't performing an unfriendly gaze. 

From last version followers will not rape PC, but going to masturbate or have sex with each-other if they are horny. (spouse might rape)

Guest wellbredbitch

my wife camilla,will not ever give me comfort. is it because she is set heterosexual? like the racial and sexual preferences in romance?

I have been testing this in an all female environment with no spouses, just lovers and other NPC's.

The arousal system works fine.

NPC's with relationshiprank 4 do not interact anymore (In the previous version they choose 1 out of 3 or maybe 4 animations).

NPC's with relationshiprank 4 do not interact with the player character.

The only strapon animation that seems to work for females is male masturbation.

My QUESTION to redneck2x is: is it your intention that strapon animations are disabled?

(Don't get me wrong, that would be ok, because it is your mod, but the answer would save users the time to get it working.)

I have been testing this in an all female environment with no spouses, just lovers and other NPC's.

NPC's with relationshiprank 4 do not interact anymore (In the previous version they choose 1 out of 3 or maybe 4 animations).

My QUESTION to redneck2x is: is it your intention that strapon animations are disabled?

(Don't get me wrong, that would be ok, because it is your mod, but the answer would save users the time to get it working.)

True kept forgetting about it, female/female animations only fire lesbian and tribad. Toggling for me will only go back and forth through those two animation sets.

my wife camilla,will not ever give me comfort. is it because she is set heterosexual? like the racial and sexual preferences in romance?

Can you see "I Need Some Comfort" dialogue at your spouse?

Do you have multiple mirages mod?

NPC<-->NPC relations with rank 4 should work, no changes were made there.

NPC<-->PC with relationshiprank 4 has no dialogue/effect in LC, never had.

LC is trying to match animations to actors. So if F/F only F/F animations would play.

At next version I will add toggle option to enable F/M animations for F/F.