[WIP] SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30

Hi

My game started crashing on load Only female saves?!My game was running smooth until i tried a new skeleton

Had a copy of my data folder wich i overwrote. Still crashes .Tried reinstall of Sevennity body and every thing was fine until new reload CTD. Tried a new reload with a Male toon it loads fine. So its something with my female body?!

I ran BOSS that told me running this Lovers Comfort it will CTD because i havent  got sexis ESM. Unticked Lovers comfort. An i couldt load again?

I have recently installed the Sanguine mod wich require sexis data pack but not the ESM.

Now Sex animations dont initiate  Whaaaaaaat :(

Hi

My game started crashing on load Only female saves?!My game was running smooth until i tried a new skeleton

Had a copy of my data folder wich i overwrote. Still crashes .Tried reinstall of Sevennity body and every thing was fine until new reload CTD. Tried a new reload with a Male toon it loads fine. So its something with my female body?!

I ran BOSS that told me running this Lovers Comfort it will CTD because i havent  got sexis ESM. Unticked Lovers comfort. An i couldt load again?

I have recently installed the Sanguine mod wich require sexis data pack but not the ESM.

Now Sex animations dont initiate  Whaaaaaaat :(

I can barely understand your post...

You might have downloaded the old Lovers Comfort which was for SexIs. Make sure you got the right version.

Don't know the problem with Sanguine, personally I try to not use multiple Frameworks at the same time since it can be more trouble that what it's worth. So either stick with SexLab or Sanguine.

CTD might also be caused by your save files getting bloated or your new skeleton being incompatible. Back up might be outdated so it's not helping or you backed up your files AFTER you moved stuff.

Try to make a new female character if there's no CTD then the save is corrupted, if it CTD then there's incompatibilities. 

Hi

Sorry for rambling but english is not my lingo and i panicked yesterday

Tried to run the windows-batchfile "Delete old scripts"  and the game will load!

Boss still tells me 1 error:" SexiS.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it." in red under Lovers Comfort the newest version. But it dont!

Tried to remove all Lovers Comfort data, ran boss and there was no conflict in the boss report!

Reinstalled LoversComfort newest version: Boss still tells me 1 error:" SexiS.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it."

So i assume its a Lovers Comfort problem

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp=1
BBLSspouse.esp=1
BBLSVisitors.esp=1
HeavyMetal.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp=1
Children of Skyrim - NORD PRESETS 11-20.esp=1
HousecarlWhiterun.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
BarbarianExplorer.esp=1
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp=1
LoversHook.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexLab SexChat.esp=1
WG_Test.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
wop-enema.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1

Thanx Iggy

When Lover's Comfort was first forwarded to the BOSS team, there was only a SexiS version.  They have not yet been notified of the SexLab version, or if they have they haven't gotten around to updating it.  If you are using the Sexlab version of Lover's Comfort, then disregard the warning BOSS gives you about it.

I've found a bug: The Lover's Desire active effect conflicts with the brawling system. It sees the active effect as breaking the rules and triggers real combat.

Install Brawl Bugs Patch

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24020

It is already included in SkyRe

Is there a list of every couple affected by Lover's Comfort somewhere?  Not just the married couples, but the ones still courting?

There is no list of specific couples, since LC checks NPC<-->NPC relations which might be changed dynamicly in games or by other mods.

Here is the list of checked relations that trigger sex:

Married, Courting, If Relationship rank >= 4, Jarls and House Carls, Cousins, Siblings.

Hello Redneck, first of all thank you for this great mod! It's working really well and now there are a lot more reasons for getting married than just having one warm meal per day ...   :D
And there is something I'd like to ask. Reading the post of shamayne I was thinking, there are a lot of things he talked about I would also like to see. Having aroused NPCs around you could be handled like it was in Fallout NV, they will stalk you, talk to you, asking if you are interested. So it could be yes, for the right payment, no thanks or what the hell  ... It could end in a brawl (shouldn't be too hard cause Skyrim already has this), you could lose and then there could be "rape" after that - if you want to see your dragonborn being raped all the time ... - but first of all, this is "Lover's Comfort" and no rape mod and that's why I disabled that feature - don't get me wrong, if it fits like In Sexlab Defeat, it's somewhat immersive, but sleeping in an Inn shouldn't lead to being raped - I'm sure my Dragonborn can handle one naked NPC even if she just woke up, just a little shout and that's it! :angry:
So yes, like shamayne said, cause after all, your followers are your friends and NPCs in an Inn are normal living beings and  not some horny bandits, handled with a little more conversation and a few more options instead of being a "victim" would be great!
If there is a way to implement this, Lover's Comfort would be an even better mod, so maybe you could consider it? Thanks for reading this an keep up the good work!

Guest wellbredbitch

my girl caught Camilla Valerius sucking her brothers cock! i killed him and took her as a fuck slut for now and probably in the future she will be cattle for my wife.

Hi, I've used the sexis version when the mod came out and some couples got stuck, not remembering their AI package anymore.

Does that problem still occur, for example if you're leaving the house before the end of the animation?

Great Mod, i like the idea.

Unfortunately, not for me, I am very jealous and already at level 1 (potential lovers) I could kill my spouse. :@ I think it would be good if i could disable this feature (menu option). Moreover, in my state of arousal from a random time just freezes.

Did you disable strapon animations for female/female scenes, it seems they are only available in the unfriendly (rape) mode?

Anyway, if you did could you turn them on again, because so much more animations become available. Or, alternatively, could you point out how I can turn them on myself; I can change MCM values, edit console parameters and probably edit .psc files in scripts.

Will it give problems if I apply setrelationshiprank refid 4 to more than 1 NPC for the player character?

To make 2 NPC's lovers: "refID1.setrelationshiprank refID2 4" was not recognized as a valid command, however

select NPC1 in console and type "setrelationshiprank refID2 4" does work.

Thanks for sharing your work Redneck, this mod seems to work fine!

Did you disable strapon animations for female/female scenes, it seems they are only available in the unfriendly (rape) mode?

Anyway, if you did could you turn them on again, because so much more animations become available.

+1 this. Looks like LC runs only F/F exclusive animations for F/F scenes.

Quick question - Do Jarl Balgruuf and Irileth ever do the horizontal bop? I've been to Dragonsreach dozens of times yet nothing seems to happen.

They have to be in the same cell while at least one of them is sleeping to make it happen.

I noticed some actors don't get aroused unless I don't have sex with them first (In heartfire I did my housecarl but not my bard, the bard gets constant 0 arousal, while the housecarl's rises). Also, everytime I visit the jarl of Falkreath, he strips mid-dialogue to hump his housecarl.

Are these normal behaviours?

I noticed some actors don't get aroused unless I don't have sex with them first (In heartfire I did my housecarl but not my bard, the bard gets constant 0 arousal, while the housecarl's rises). Also, everytime I visit the jarl of Falkreath, he strips mid-dialogue to hump his housecarl.

Time based part of arousal does not tick until the actor had sex.

The teleportation of actors is normal, it is not going to change since I don't want to overide actor AI packages because it might cause conflicts with other mods.

Haven't tried this out yet. But could you perhaps add an option in MCM that turns of npc to npc sex? Or at least an option to make your spouse stay faithful?

It is possible to turn off NPC-NPC sex by disabling all three options M-F, F-F, M-M. Though it will not effect spouse.

Faithful spouse in LC is like friendly dragons in Skyrim, no going to happen.

Great Mod, i like the idea.

Unfortunately, not for me, I am very jealous and already at level 1 (potential lovers) I could kill my spouse. :@ I think it would be good if i could disable this feature (menu option). Moreover, in my state of arousal from a random time just freezes.

Potential Lover is not a lover, and will always apear even if spouse is fully stisfied by PC.

Potential Lover has meaning only if lover rank starts ticking up and reaches 4.

Hi, I've used the sexis version when the mod came out and some couples got stuck, not remembering their AI package anymore.

Does that problem still occur, for example if you're leaving the house before the end of the animation?

SexLab handles AI and animations much better then SexiS.

I had not yet encoured locked AI with SexLab, though it brings another set gliches.

Hello Redneck, first of all thank you for this great mod! It's working really well and now there are a lot more reasons for getting married than just having one warm meal per day ...   :D

And there is something I'd like to ask. Reading the post of shamayne I was thinking, there are a lot of things he talked about I would also like to see. Having aroused NPCs around you could be handled like it was in Fallout NV, they will stalk you, talk to you, asking if you are interested. So it could be yes, for the right payment, no thanks or what the hell  ... It could end in a brawl (shouldn't be too hard cause Skyrim already has this), you could lose and then there could be "rape" after that - if you want to see your dragonborn being raped all the time ... - but first of all, this is "Lover's Comfort" and no rape mod and that's why I disabled that feature - don't get me wrong, if it fits like In Sexlab Defeat, it's somewhat immersive, but sleeping in an Inn shouldn't lead to being raped - I'm sure my Dragonborn can handle one naked NPC even if she just woke up, just a little shout and that's it! :angry:

So yes, like shamayne said, cause after all, your followers are your friends and NPCs in an Inn are normal living beings and  not some horny bandits, handled with a little more conversation and a few more options instead of being a "victim" would be great!

If there is a way to implement this, Lover's Comfort would be an even better mod, so maybe you could consider it? Thanks for reading this an keep up the good work!

Agree with you here, I want to add feature that makes aroused NPC to aproach PC and ask for sex .....

Though I would leave occasional rapist in tavern (this should be another independent mod, the feature here is for historical reasons, currently less needed since now there are many SexLab mods)

Potential Lover is not a lover, and will always apear even if spouse is fully stisfied by PC.

Potential Lover has meaning only if lover rank starts ticking up and reaches 4.

It is also clear to me. Still, it just bothers me.  :-/

Time based part of arousal does not tick until the actor had sex.

The teleportation of actors is normal, it is not going to change since I don't want to overide actor AI packages because it might cause conflicts with other mods.

Ok, just checking if it was normal. Is there a timing for a NPC to get sex? Like everyday at a certain time, or just happens when cell is loaded?

Anyway, if you did could you turn them on again, because so much more animations become available.

I have tried all options I could think off and did not succeed. I also did not find how IsFF or FFOID refers to sexlab. If the female-female options just checks the choices that the player made for sexlab (e.g. strapon on), the player could configure it in the sexlab menu.

I want to add feature that makes aroused NPC to aproach PC and ask for sex .....

That would nice. Also, if NPC lovers (with relationshiprank 4) jump on the character (or on other NPC lovers) by suprise, it could be by consent instead of rape, if there is a constent option for that in the configuration menu. Suprise is a good game element, let the NPC's take initiative.

(Consent for NPC's is a debatable (tricky) concept, but the intention of rape is clearer and not everybody wants this.)

Agree with you here, I want to add feature that makes aroused NPC to aproach PC and ask for sex .....

Though I would leave occasional rapist in tavern (this should be another independent mod, the feature here is for historical reasons, currently less needed since now there are many SexLab mods)

That would nice. Also, if NPC lovers (with relationshiprank 4) jump on the character (or on other NPC lovers) by suprise, it could be by consent instead of rape, if there is a constent option for that in the configuration menu. Suprise is a good game element, let the NPC's take initiative.

(Consent for NPC's is a debatable (tricky) concept, but the intention of rape is clearer and not everybody wants this.)

@redneck2x - thanks for your answer! I'm looking forward to that, but does that mean it will be integrated in LC or a complete new thing? Integration would be much appreciated, cause my modlist is growing and growing and ...

@Bwog - yes, this could be interesting - a little surprise now and then is perfect, as long as it is a nice surprise. Including only level 4 NPC should be nice - I think we need a lot more consens than rape :exclamation:

It seems "Random Sex Mod for SexiSSexLab" has some of the options I mentioned.

One more comment (helpful, I hope): If beds are used for animations , it would be good if they are temporarily marked as occupied, so that no persons walk over the animated persons or start their own animation on the same spot. I suppose the sexlab framework is the right spot to handle that.