IGNORED

Best mods for extended NV gameplay

What all mods for adding content both SFW and NSFW would people here recommend for NV?

Right now I have autumn leaves and desert succubus mods installed along with extra companions, Willow and an extra player home mod from Nexus.

i might reinstall FO3 and TTW from steam later once my desktop is setup; but now am looking for primarily New Vegas centric mods. I’m mostly looking for additional ways to play, quests, companions and extra fun stuff to do outside main story quest. Thanks in advance. ?

SFW related I'd look into new vegas bounties and the 'cut content' stuff..

for NSFW I'd advise you to look into the 'list of mods' page I made (shameless plugs)

You can make Willow more NSFW for instance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A World Of Pain. Don't know if a TTW exists for the FO3 version. If not, the FNV one awesome. That mod alone kept me playing FNV for a while back in the days. And Angel Park 2. Paired up with MoMod. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if Angel Park 2 isn't floating out there anymore.

I'd also recommend Belthan's Quo Vagis (FO3) and Coito Ergo Sum (FNV). Coito Ergo Sum has dialogue that involve Quo Vagis. So if you consider getting the TTW of Quo Vagis, I recommend starting the quests for that mod before commencing Coito Ergo Sum.

Edited by Guest

I never really liked to play AWOP in New Vegas because a lot of the new building locations made absolutely no sense, whereas in Fallout 3 it didn't really matter because everything in this game is just a big theme park with absolutely no cohesion. Can't say much about Angel Park 2, but 90% of the monsters from the MoMod were just way too over the top for my taste. Quo Vagis is kinda nice though (gives a fucking reason to visit Canterbury Commons).