13 hours ago, zer02 said:

a sea of poses, a huge number of variations and moments, outfits and armor for these moments, not to mention the main theme of the screenshot..
I don't have any "special \ favorite poses" for the character, all poses are important, all poses are needed, I don't see any special meaning in the "poser hotkey" fashion, so for me personally, the "ring" version is the best option - simplicity and efficiency.
overwriting the script does not create anything terrible - it is a script for creating and adding the ring itself.
I use 3 mod-poses with the version - "rings" and overwriting did not create any problems for me.

FlufyFox, once again, do not bother with the topic of rings, the main thing is to consider the topic of poses with a pole, this topic for poses is not really used by anyone, but for screenshots both for working with armor or clothing and just for excellent screenshots,I think this topic is the best , in any case, so that you don't decide,thank you ?

Pole poses/animations ? yea i will think if i can make something, and the rings i cant make them, tried to learn and make, but like i said the ppl taht knows just ignored and dont got a time to explain and say in detail what to do, and theres just feel ppl that know that, but thanks for you getting my animations and like what i do.

16 hours ago, zer02 said:

a sea of poses, a huge number of variations and moments, outfits and armor for these moments, not to mention the main theme of the screenshot..
I don't have any "special \ favorite poses" for the character, all poses are important, all poses are needed, I don't see any special meaning in the "poser hotkey" fashion, so for me personally, the "ring" version is the best option - simplicity and efficiency.
overwriting the script does not create anything terrible - it is a script for creating and adding the ring itself.
I use 3 mod-poses with the version - "rings" and overwriting did not create any problems for me.

FlufyFox, once again, do not bother with the topic of rings, the main thing is to consider the topic of poses with a pole, this topic for poses is not really used by anyone, but for screenshots both for working with armor or clothing and just for excellent screenshots,I think this topic is the best , in any case, so that you don't decide,thank you ?

well , if you love the ring that much I wont talk about this anymore because you cant change what ppl love , but I do agree with you , more pose with strip pole is good , there are some modders made a few animations with strip pole but they are all copy the animation from dead or alive strip pole scene , so I hope we have something new from scratch not a copy of something , and the pole dance is a cool ideal and have very much potential because no animation modder are bothering about this , you have my +1 for this ideal Zer02

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 2:22 PM, idle said:

The machine objects ain't showing up in the newest animated poses. What could be the cause and how can I fix it?

I will be reviewing the poses and aniamtions etc them i will put it back with the new update ^^
what is your skyrim version ?

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2022 at 11:37 AM, Jaymeezy said:

I love your  mod fluff!! keep them coming!! can you please tell me what the dress is in the second picture,the outfit with the fluffy tail,and the kimono with the umbrella?

Hey thanks :3 if its evelyn dress its Christine Risk i think and the kimono is from yoerk sun the Ona Bugueisha, hope it helps ^^

• 3 months later...

Alright guys i fixed the problem of the char not moving while doing the pose, but if you activate the lock on camera you will not be able to move, just enable footik off and will be able to move around, lock on camera when you just want to poses that can shake the cam ^^

Maybe i will be moving to another house, which is going to be a real problem, i will not be able to pay the internet basically, the patreon money is helping a lot here i just live with my mother, she is a very sick person having a lot of other problems too, i will you let guys know what will happens, stilla chance for us to stay were we are now, if not i will be finished.

Thanks everyone. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2022 at 2:54 AM, Crota said:

How do you install the new idle animation?

I use MO2 and it doesn't like the way that its just by itself in the folder. Do I simply replace the default idle or does I need to run it in FNIS?

Yeah you can just replace, i can make the path on the folder and update it, you just need to place in the default folder path (Meshes\actors\character\animations\female) and you should be good to go ^^

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

you is right the idle is not here, i think on the nexus post still there, i put it back here on ll when i update again the pack, but my days on skyrim is in a count down, i dont feel encouraged anymore on making stuff for it, theres no hype from ppl anymore, its hard to have ideas and is too much work when it comes to animation, i trying to keep up but is getting more harder and harder.

• 4 months later...
On 2/18/2022 at 11:37 AM, Jaymeezy said:

I love your  mod fluff!! keep them coming!! can you please tell me what the dress is in the second picture,the outfit with the fluffy tail,and the kimono with the umbrella?

Oh i am so sorry for late reply but i dont remember that was on LE, now i on SE, but i will try figure out for you if you still around ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/29/2023 at 3:05 PM, NOI_Nomer said:

Hello , is it possible to make animations/poses like this ( RohZima's Apocryphal Animations pack):

What you mean ? just get thsi dude animations xD I think his mod is a poser already you can add to your game with other packs using the poser data gen from poser hotkeys.
My poses aniamtions dont has too much views here on LL just the slal pack or ppl jsut download them from nexus.