Flufy Fox Poser Update 20/12/2023

View File

FlufyFox Poser LE SE

Dont forget to join discord and get verified to see eveyrthing, all the new animations previews and my content ^^

Dont forget to check out my Discord and patreon, Thank You 

You can support me on my new page  https://subscribestar.adult/flufyfox  this will help me keep going and improve even more.

The Sad Cat Dance meme

Idle Replacer

I made it pretty simple with 32 sec duration and not too much running out of the vanilla one,i was wanting something that the character look more cool but at same time looking similar to the normal one will let the preview here

Please do not reupload my mod i will let all updates here on LL for you guys too ^^

Hello its Flufy now i going to share my posees and animations with you guys, i still a begginer so they are pretty simple :3 i will keep doing my best to improve.
You will need PoserHotkeys Plus, the data gen for it i already made it, but if you want to use again to make sure its fine, dont forget to enable
FootIK off on poserhotkeys plus MCM menu, otherwise some poses will not look right.

Thats it is pretty simple theres no secret on make them work, will let some links here now and a short vid showing some of them ^^ Thanks hope you enjoy

I have improved some old idles Motions too ^^

-NEW- 1.3 Alright guys i made some Male poses too now theres not some stuff for Male chars so i made those hope you guys enjoy

I want to thank Goma PeroPero taht give me permission to use his obj assets and Daymar for helping me to talk with Goma :3

68 Normal - including my Specials of 300 followers celebration and my 6 girls thogeter, i changed for the value of the solo poses statics, is 77 couting the group ones if used in each one
2 pair - with the throne - the pair will be in sequence, the first with second, 3-4, 5-6 etc
43 Animations - you can see on my discord with the previews and anims names ^^

11 Male poses and more 6 with objs verion
2 Futa added
38 with Objects all animated idles  freaturing Ahri's Throne from More song clip i made S2
6 obj static

Requiriments:

Poser Hotkeys Plus, Poser Hotkeys DataGen, FNIS - Fore New Idles for Skyrim for users

Support me here so you can get more stuff and follow works on my discord :3

VIdeo Showing some of them:

ON Youtube:

PS: Sorry guys i trolled the first post have to remade..

PS: Please guys dont use the obj i made in others mods or stuff without my permission, thanks s2

Credits:
millepon for poserhotkeys plus - which make posing really easy
Poser Hotkeys by Mz1n
Anubis for helping me when i was doing the set up to animate

Goma PeroPero
And everything that make this possible

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/12/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Poser Hotkeys Plus, Poser Hotkeys DataGen, FNIS - Fore New Idles for Skyrim for users
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by FlufyFox
Update
  • FlufyFox changed the title to Flufy Fox Poser for PoserHotkey Plus LE SE
14 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Hi , what is the hair mod that being used in this picture ? I like it , and thanks for the pack.51000075768_ff1e029be6_k.jpg.1f48c21c348d85638baadd08900891a4.thumb.jpg.62ddc51d44d888a7ea7e4cab2bedc648.jpg

Hey Thank You :3 is the mai hair from Yundao Hair pack, and outfit is Shiranui Goddess ^^

On 7/14/2021 at 2:03 AM, FlufyFox said:

Hey Thank You :3 is the mai hair from Yundao Hair pack, and outfit is Shiranui Goddess ^^

Hi , can you give me a link to the mod , I have searching yundao on nexus and use that yundao hdt hair pack but can't found the hair in the mod so I think it's not the mod that on nexus , I also use tullius hair mod pack which I found a file named mai hair but scrolling thru all the hair style on my racemenu but still cant found it , and the big question is the yundao you use are for LE or SE ? (I have searching for this hair for so long , please)

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami
On 7/14/2021 at 3:21 AM, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Hi , can you give me a link to the mod , I have searching yundao on nexus and use that yundao hdt hair pack but can't found the hair in the mod so I think it's not the mod that on nexus , I also use tullius hair mod pack which I found a file named mai hair but scrolling thru all the hair style on my racemenu but still cant found it , and the big question is the yundao you use are for LE or SE ? (I have searching for this hair for so long , please)

Oh.. yeah maybe is an LE only, i asked at the SE post and they just converted some of the hairs, i got the mod too and on SE version dont have some cool hairs, he said the original mod author got banned from nexus idk why.. but nexus you know how it is :v i think i still have the LE version, but i dont have idea on how to convert the hair, i will try to search the original author and ask him ok ^^

10 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

Oh.. yeah maybe is an LE only, i asked at the SE post and they just converted some of the hairs, i got the mod too and on SE version dont have some cool hairs, he said the original mod author got banned from nexus idk why.. but nexus you know how it is :v i think i still have the LE version, but i dont have idea on how to convert the hair, i will try to search the original author and ask him ok ^^

okay , thanks , I'm looking forward on the port on SE if you have his answer , I'm having a strange feeling when I use the SE port and was predictable if this case happened , I was looked into the mod files between LE and SE and realized some items were missing on SE and I was right , the port is missing many hairs from the original one  (solved) an old user was uploaded the ported version which was deleted on nexus on drive and after many effort I finally found his link , thanks for your help for pointed which mod that contain this hair out so I have a chance to have it .

14 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

okay , thanks , I'm looking forward on the port on SE if you have his answer , I'm having a strange feeling when I use the SE port and was predictable if this case happened , I was looked into the mod files between LE and SE and realized some items were missing on SE and I was right , the port is missing many hairs from the original one  (solved) an old user was uploaded the ported version which was deleted on nexus on drive and after many effort I finally found his link , thanks for your help for pointed which mod that contain this hair out so I have a chance to have it .

Thats nice, if possible you could share the link here too, so more people would have the hairs styles of the original version (and me too :v) ^^ Thanks You s2

Okay since the permission of this file is not clear so I guess it's okay to posting here , and I don't know how long will this link last (because the owner of this file is not me) but I still put it here to end the suffering for who searching for this too .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AcnJiUHSnAYFfJOG1xeAu5vyqzeFIjrp/view

(note for the link: YunDao HDT Hair for SSE v9.2 )

20 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Okay since the permission of this file is not clear so I guess it's okay to posting here , and I don't know how long will this link last (because the owner of this file is not me) but I still put it here to end the suffering for who searching for this too .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AcnJiUHSnAYFfJOG1xeAu5vyqzeFIjrp/view

(note for the link: YunDao HDT Hair for SSE v9.2 )

xD Thank You very much, i will be updating the poser soon, and will realease a sal pack too ^^

• FlufyFox changed the title to Flufy Fox Poser for PoserHotkey Plus LE SE Update 08/26
20 minutes ago, skdlxm1564 said:

Thanks for the poses, i really appreciate you. may i ask you a question? what's the name of that stocking in the jack-o sitting pose video? 

Thank You very much ^^ its from the outfit Warm Life by YoerkSun

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm , yo , IDK if you fix the throne in the new update yet (or maybe upgrade the throne model) , the last time I use the throne related animation it's... kinda ugly or I may said poorly made , no symmetrical and looks like it's made by a newbie just wanna try to make a test model for the first time (no offend , I dont know if you have your own intended or a newbie in making a model it's just too poorly made) the animation with throne is fine but the throne itself are experience-breaking , other than that the animations in this pack is fine , it's very well made , especially the jack-o pose , thanks for this pack.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 5:49 AM, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Hmmm , yo , IDK if you fix the throne in the new update yet (or maybe upgrade the throne model) , the last time I use the throne related animation it's... kinda ugly or I may said poorly made , no symmetrical and looks like it's made by a newbie just wanna try to make a test model for the first time (no offend , I dont know if you have your own intended or a newbie in making a model it's just too poorly made) the animation with throne is fine but the throne itself are experience-breaking , other than that the animations in this pack is fine , it's very well made , especially the jack-o pose , thanks for this pack.

Well yes its intended to be simple i made myself eveyrthing, i just cant be a GOD on everything xD i can make the animation only verion too with no throne, you have to keep in mind that everything i learned myself too, with no help etc, all i know, my skills on animating, i had no help no teaching, i grow it myself alone, i am doing what i can, doing my best, i really thank for your feedback too \o/ maybe i can try improve it ^^ s2

6 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

Well yes its intended to be simple i made myself eveyrthing, i just cant be a GOD on everything xD i can make the animation only verion too with no throne, you have to keep in mind that everything i learned myself too, with no help etc, all i know, my skills on animating, i had no help no teaching, i grow it myself alone, i am doing what i can, doing my best, i really thank for your feedback too \o/ maybe i can try improve it ^^ s2

hmm , well , I learn 3d myself too (I used to learn graphic design at school and have to learn 3d too but my teacher doesn't give fack about us , he tell us to learn it ourselves or we'll fail) , btw it's very simple on improving the throne , I dont have any problem on its structure , it's very simple and friendly for beginner in 3d and for performance due to simple shape except it has no symmetrical , the left and the right side of the throne in your pack are not the same (just make the left and the right symmetrical you will fix it 90%) , its structure are well , basic and easy to made and look , but just make sure you make it more... correctly in the future , no traditional throne in this world have the left not the same at the right in length and width (example : https://www.google.com/search?q=stone+throne&sxsrf=AOaemvIva_DQh_9iU2Wt9V2eUJnpjqV2Pg:1633080698698&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj-tL3X86jzAhXLGKYKHdxWAXIQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=880&dpr=1#imgrc=ZUt3QZDUqKUreM ) , btw , I like its texture , I always love galaxy-like colors , good luck on your 3d journey and hope you improving your skill better in the future , thanks for reading this (He doesn't even bother to wish the best for us in our last lesson...)

Hey there (yeah same guy that posted on Nexus not long ago lol).

Loving the poses so far. That one selfie pose is the best. I went through so many poser mods trying to find the right pose, and that is the one I had been searching for. I've had this idea for a while to make a "vacation in skyrim" blog, and that pose fits in perfectly with what I had in mind. So hopefully in the near future, you'll be able to see how I will be using it :)

So again thank you for your help on Nexus, and for the work you do on these poses :)

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2021 at 6:08 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

Hey there (yeah same guy that posted on Nexus not long ago lol).

Loving the poses so far. That one selfie pose is the best. I went through so many poser mods trying to find the right pose, and that is the one I had been searching for. I've had this idea for a while to make a "vacation in skyrim" blog, and that pose fits in perfectly with what I had in mind. So hopefully in the near future, you'll be able to see how I will be using it :)

So again thank you for your help on Nexus, and for the work you do on these poses :)

9 hours ago, zer02 said:

Are you planning to pose with a pole for a striptease ? ?
it's a pity that there is no version with rings (this version is much easier to use)

Well i can try it out :v and yea i tried creating rings, but its just impossible, the ywas not working in game, i already said tthis for other ppl that asked, and i treid help on creating them but the other authors dont want to help, so thre othing i can do, poserhotkey is way better and faster them using rings, after i start using them i dont regret and its a long time that i dont see the ring interface ^^

On 10/1/2021 at 6:30 AM, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

hmm , well , I learn 3d myself too (I used to learn graphic design at school and have to learn 3d too but my teacher doesn't give fack about us , he tell us to learn it ourselves or we'll fail) , btw it's very simple on improving the throne , I dont have any problem on its structure , it's very simple and friendly for beginner in 3d and for performance due to simple shape except it has no symmetrical , the left and the right side of the throne in your pack are not the same (just make the left and the right symmetrical you will fix it 90%) , its structure are well , basic and easy to made and look , but just make sure you make it more... correctly in the future , no traditional throne in this world have the left not the same at the right in length and width (example : https://www.google.com/search?q=stone+throne&sxsrf=AOaemvIva_DQh_9iU2Wt9V2eUJnpjqV2Pg:1633080698698&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj-tL3X86jzAhXLGKYKHdxWAXIQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=880&dpr=1#imgrc=ZUt3QZDUqKUreM ) , btw , I like its texture , I always love galaxy-like colors , good luck on your 3d journey and hope you improving your skill better in the future , thanks for reading this (He doesn't even bother to wish the best for us in our last lesson...)

Oh alright now i can see what you mean, but yea its suppos to be like that, its dont have the same proportions xD i can make a regular version with he same proportions on both side :3

1 hour ago, FlufyFox said:

Well i can try it out :v and yea i tried creating rings, but its just impossible, the ywas not working in game, i already said tthis for other ppl that asked, and i treid help on creating them but the other authors dont want to help, so thre othing i can do, poserhotkey is way better and faster them using rings, after i start using them i dont regret and its a long time that i dont see the ring interface ^^

Oh alright now i can see what you mean, but yea its suppos to be like that, its dont have the same proportions xD i can make a regular version with he same proportions on both side :3

Thank you just for trying to do it)

20 hours ago, zer02 said:

Are you planning to pose with a pole for a striptease ? ?
it's a pity that there is no version with rings (this version is much easier to use)

ring is good , but if you are the mainly pose user , I suggest you should use poser hotkey for some specific purpose , example : you can save the pose you like , and MOST IMPORTANTLY you can avoid the ring being overwrited by other pose mod ring , I've seen many overwrite ask during the installation which said do I want to overwrite the ring script , this can be avoid by using poser hotkey you dont need to pay attention overwriting ring script , and by accidently if you overwrite it wrong you have no way to use the animation except you must let that script overwrite the other and the other are unusable cuz its script is being overwrited and cant execute the animation

8 hours ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

ring is good , but if you are the mainly pose user , I suggest you should use poser hotkey for some specific purpose , example : you can save the pose you like , and MOST IMPORTANTLY you can avoid the ring being overwrited by other pose mod ring , I've seen many overwrite ask during the installation which said do I want to overwrite the ring script , this can be avoid by using poser hotkey you dont need to pay attention overwriting ring script , and by accidently if you overwrite it wrong you have no way to use the animation except you must let that script overwrite the other and the other are unusable cuz its script is being overwrited and cant execute the animation

a sea of poses, a huge number of variations and moments, outfits and armor for these moments, not to mention the main theme of the screenshot..
I don't have any "special \ favorite poses" for the character, all poses are important, all poses are needed, I don't see any special meaning in the "poser hotkey" fashion, so for me personally, the "ring" version is the best option - simplicity and efficiency.
overwriting the script does not create anything terrible - it is a script for creating and adding the ring itself.
I use 3 mod-poses with the version - "rings" and overwriting did not create any problems for me.

FlufyFox, once again, do not bother with the topic of rings, the main thing is to consider the topic of poses with a pole, this topic for poses is not really used by anyone, but for screenshots both for working with armor or clothing and just for excellent screenshots,I think this topic is the best , in any case, so that you don't decide,thank you ?

Edited by zer02