spaceman

SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

No, haven't fixed it romance on that save even after making clen install. It works on the other saves, but not on the particular one. Animations and other mods are working.

Yeah that seams like the only solution, I tried a save from a couple of days ago and it was still broken so I just started a new game  and I'm hoping I don't run into that bug again.

Since I experienced that issue for the first time plying this mod, I decided to keep last three saves for my favorite characters. So if the mod breaks again, I will load one of those saves.

I don't understand, i just always use the new save button, I'm on save 522 now... I first noticed this happening while I was playing dawn star and didn't think much of it at the time, that was 3 days ago or 15 game hours.

I think that it is because of some script reading error that cause unrecoverable data once it happens. It happened to me when talked to A. Avenicci in Whiterun. So, it might be just due to some random script reading bug.

Why the fuck is there romantic options for child NPCS!? That is really disgusting I certainly hope that was an oversight by the creator of this mod because that is horrifically wrong and not to mention rightfully highly illegal.

This error should be patched out probably by getting the dialogue to only appear for adults if not you are allowing pedophilic content on your site which is illegal and abhorrent.

Why the fuck is there romantic options for child NPCS!? That is really disgusting I certainly hope that was an oversight by the creator of this mod because that is horrifically wrong and not to mention rightfully highly illegal.

This error should be patched out probably by getting the dialogue to only appear for adults if not you are allowing pedophilic content on your site which is illegal and abhorrent.

Romance with children is not allowed in this forum and I'm pretty sure that the author of this mod respect that and Romance mod does not support it. You have to check your mods for children that you have which overhaul block set by the SL and some other mods that block sexual content of any kind with children.

I guarantee this since I play this mod and many others and you can't have any romance with children.

Do you have Xvision children mod, or Killable children or Non essential children or overhaul children mods? All of them are unblocking limitations or any kind of sexual approach to the children. I know that since I have some of them. I insist that this mod doesn't have anything with your problem. Some other mod that breaks this mod, allowing this line. The mod works fine with my game and I do not have such a line in approaching to children. The only ones are Vanilla's.

Oh, God, I hate my limited English.

There isn't.  You can either have sex mods, or you can have killable children, you can't have both.  SexLab uses the unkillable children feature as part of its anti-child prevention, and there's redundancies aside.

I do have killable children installed, I didn't know it would cause such problems. Why does it do that? and is there a way to stop it?

You can't have it both ways unfortunately.

In order to be killable, Children are made to look like other NPCs to the game (in effect, their Child status is hidden to the game).

That means they become exposed to all other mods affecting adults.

In other words, you can't have children be both children and not children at the same time.

I do have killable children installed, I didn't know it would cause such problems. Why does it do that? and is there a way to stop it?

Or you know can can simply not fuck the kiddies, that will solve all your problems.

Here's how it works:

SexLab Romance blocks dialogue with children according to their race (which is stuff like Nord Child).

Killable Children changes the races of children to adult races to make them killable.

But it doesn't matter. The SexLab framework has more complicated multiple blocks against sex with children. So Killable Children makes the dialogue pop up, but trying to actually initiate sex will just result in a 'failed to initiate sex' message.

can someone tell me how to work this mod because its not working. I can see the words but nothing happens when I press them she just says of course and then nothing. I know I installed everything right because all the other plugins work but this one. Unlike the ^ guy above I ran fnis.

can someone tell me how to work this mod because its not working. I can see the words but nothing happens when I press them she just says of course and then nothing. I know I installed everything right because all the other plugins work but this one. Unlike the ^ guy above I ran fnis.

did you run generateFnis after you installed it

did you run generateFnis after you installed it

yep this mod is the only one not working I downloaded lovers comfort to make sure and it worked. The dialogue for this mod shows up but nothing happens when I pick on it.

I am writing a sexlab mod that has actors where the Sexlab Romance dialogs are not appropriate.   For example, slaves that are chained up.  While they are chained up, no romance is possible and the dialog options are not realistic.

I am hoping that you can add a check for the existing faction "SexLabForbiddenActors" in all your dialogs like

GetInFaction SexLabForbiddenActors == 0 && GetKeyWord SexLabForbid == 0 to all your dialogs.

I would be happy to make these changes for you and upload the results for your testing if you like.

I noticed that with the new threesome animations added in recent versions of SexLab, the threesome options in Romance didn't work well for me. So I came up with a small fix, though it still doesn't support the FemDom animation (no clue what happens in that one, it seems to only visually fit three men if anything).

If someone's bugged by Romance's threesomes not working well, you can try this experimental fix:

Thanks worked for me, was getting a bit peeved with it not doing threesome but thanks to you it now works.