Lewd Stellaris Discord MP RP Server! (Alive...ish!)

Is your lusty empire of space sloots lonely? Does your throng of manly hive mind breeders not have anything to breed? Do you just want to be a milk salesman!?

Well do I have news for you!

Alright, now that the sales pitch is over. Basically we (me and a few others) have this lewd stellaris MP server and we're a bit low on membership. We're about to go through a server purge and around this time tomorrow (Approximately) we'll be posting the invite to the server here.

To give you a summary of what we are about. We basically have a dedicated modpack and occasionally do Stellaris MP games, however one of the rules is that the empire/race has to be Roleplayed. Yes, we are a Stellaris RP MP server where we basically create events in game that can be later RP'd out on the discord or in PMs. We do not like Min-max playstyles, but, BIG BOUNCY BUTT, we do allow serious Min-maxer types to play, you just have announce you're doing a serious stellaris game (Basically you host the game and make it clear to everyone joining its a serious game not a RP game). Otherwise, we just make empires, maybe give some backstory, why traits are the way they are. RP your leaders as they would behave based off traits and personality and ethics, etc. etc.

It's a lot of fun so I encourage you to stick around and potentially join us! : )

We offer the ability to add your own species into the portrait packs we use but you have to crop out the pictures yourself. Also, you are welcome to suggest mods to add into the modpack we use, but you will be responsible for testing them to see if the Checksum still holds up with a partner.

Stay tuned for more!

**ADDENDUM**

If you wish to join still, PM me that you are interested with a sample of any kind of Roleplay you have participated in! Just a little to and fro. Also, post me a picture of an empire you might be using in games with us! :D This little addition has been made because a few players that have joined have went somewhat... lurky, or became lurkers essentially and I want to recruit people I know to be active. 

Check latest posts just in case a new 7 day link pops up! We do occasionally open the server again for a period of 7 days before closing new admissions.

EDIT

Due to the powers of democracy, the server has voted to keep a permanent link open here for people to join at will. https://discord.gg/KfafD3C

EDIT

Server has undergone a purge, clearing out a bunch of the lurker population. New rule has been implemented in hopes of encouraging more interactivity! The link above should still function, but if you don't at least participate in chat occasionally, you can expect to be part of the next server purge. We want active people that want to play with us! Not people who would just use us for the easy modlist.

Edited by Screws
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Screws changed the title to Lewd Stellaris Discord MP RP Server! (Alive...ish!)
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, SoulBlades said:

Darn, this is thing that exists? I've been wanting to try something like this but not only never knew how it'd work out, but never had people to try it with. Will have to keep an eye on this.

I can kinda give you a rundown on how it works. Basically we make empires with Roleplay intentions in mind, so make a race and don't try to min-max. Once in game, we play like we're Roleplaying out the empire, so if your empire are a bunch of prudes, probably not gonna have any brothels set up. If you're pacifists, most likely not gonna have a big military or focusing on military tech. Do things within reason, so to speak.

After which we do small RP events during the course of the game, and then can jot them down later on to Roleplay them out more in depth on Discord. *Shrugs*

On 10/18/2021 at 7:59 PM, Screws said:

I can kinda give you a rundown on how it works. Basically we make empires with Roleplay intentions in mind, so make a race and don't try to min-max. Once in game, we play like we're Roleplaying out the empire, so if your empire are a bunch of prudes, probably not gonna have any brothels set up. If you're pacifists, most likely not gonna have a big military or focusing on military tech. Do things within reason, so to speak.

After which we do small RP events during the course of the game, and then can jot them down later on to Roleplay them out more in depth on Discord. *Shrugs*

That sounds like fun. I'd definitely give that a try if there was a campaign for it at a time I could actually manage to make. Gonna just follow this topic in hopes of catching that new invite...

4 hours ago, SoulBlades said:

That sounds like fun. I'd definitely give that a try if there was a campaign for it at a time I could actually manage to make. Gonna just follow this topic in hopes of catching that new invite...

Ditto, this sounds interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, would you care to share the mod pack you use for the server? I understand if you’re not looking for more members currently but I am curious to see what mods are used so we can play with them in single player and on the slim chance you open up again, we could be already ready to join in on the action.