21 hours ago, executaball said:

Huh.. does MO2 not have a managed archive function for LE? You should be able to install the .bsa and MO/MO2 should have it ticked for loading under archives.

Nope, it has to have a dummy plugin that has original plugin as master.

When Tannin started with Vortex, the dev crew who took over abandoned that approach

because it's load order couldn't be easily sorted.

If you look at the files I sent you, you'll see a functioning approach.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23658 has usable empty plugins that just have to be renamed and masters added.

30 minutes ago, judge007 said:

When Tannin started with Vortex, the dev crew who took over abandoned that approach

If you look at the files I sent you, you'll see a functioning approach.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23658 has usable empty plugins that just have to be renamed and masters added.

Yeah, dummy .esp would work but the problem is the 250 plugin limit for .esp, which isn't a problem with ESLs in SE but still is a approachable limit in LE.

11 minutes ago, executaball said:

Yeah, dummy .esp would work but the problem is the 250 plugin limit for .esp, which isn't a problem with ESLs in SE but still is a approachable limit in LE.

Mine are all eslified, that nexus mod has two empty plugins, one eslified, one not.

So esp count is not affected.

For LE Mod Organizer can manage .bsa archives without plugin. 

Just requires going to Archives tab and putting a check in the box.

Mod Organizer 2 doesn't allow this in SE, but it's enabled in LE/OldRim

28 minutes ago, judge007 said:

For LE Mod Organizer can manage .bsa archives without plugin. 

Just requires going to Archives tab and putting a check in the box.

Mod Organizer 2 doesn't allow this in SE, but it's enabled in LE/OldRim

Yeah that was my understanding, but earlier you said:

1 hour ago, judge007 said:

o.O

On 7/15/2021 at 2:33 PM, executaball said:

Huh.. does MO2 not have a managed archive function for LE? You should be able to install the .bsa and MO/MO2 should have it ticked for loading under archives.

Do I have to unpack it first before installing? MO2 doesn't have a checkbox to manage archives but the bsa file is checked under the name1217858050_Screenshot2021-07-17073842.png.dcc50d56f2f8f468df4022f07c9008fd.png714707276_Screenshot2021-07-17073955.png.b94e913e7a913c2782ce12067faa2939.png

4 minutes ago, theopu23 said:

Do I have to unpack it first before installing? MO2 doesn't have a checkbox to manage archives but the bsa file is checked under the name1217858050_Screenshot2021-07-17073842.png.dcc50d56f2f8f468df4022f07c9008fd.png714707276_Screenshot2021-07-17073955.png.b94e913e7a913c2782ce12067faa2939.png

Hm. You can try, I'm getting conflicting information as to whether MO2 in LE supports the manage archives function or if it's specific to MO1. 

If it doesn't work, go to:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23658/

Download and extract the empty esp (not the esl flagged esp as that is specfic to SSE), rename it to match every .bsa you have, and put it with the respective .bsa in their mod folders.

3 minutes ago, theopu23 said:

tried reinstalling, gave me these prompts said yes to extracting and no to removing and now it works

1820626552_Screenshot2021-07-17074510.png.f57e8dbfc011f8eecf9f87b58b1759c6.png979778518_Screenshot2021-07-17074531.png.dfdbbe991f8ece33b84d6b9d399f0148.png

22 minutes ago, theopu23 said:

tried reinstalling, gave me these prompts said yes to extracting and no to removing and now it works

1820626552_Screenshot2021-07-17074510.png.f57e8dbfc011f8eecf9f87b58b1759c6.png979778518_Screenshot2021-07-17074531.png.dfdbbe991f8ece33b84d6b9d399f0148.png

Ah. Um. Clicking 'Yes' to that as I understand just extracts the content of the .BSA as loose files. That's not really ideal unless you are hitting the 250 .esp plugin limit. 

As you install a couple of the packs your Skyrim launch time could go up quite long 5-10 minutes vs. few seconds with the properly loaded .BSAs

But yes it will work that way.

23 hours ago, executaball said:

Ah. Um. Clicking 'Yes' to that as I understand just extracts the content of the .BSA as loose files. That's not really ideal unless you are hitting the 250 .esp plugin limit. 

As you install a couple of the packs your Skyrim launch time could go up quite long 5-10 minutes vs. few seconds with the properly loaded .BSAs

But yes it will work that way.

Is there a limit to the number of BSA files?

1 hour ago, judge007 said:

Is there a limit to the number of BSA files?

I haven't seen it documented anywhere, but there certainly is a limit for .esp and esl flagged .esp.

For normal .esp this is 250, the theoretical limit of esl space plugins is 4096. 

14 minutes ago, zarantha said:

No DCL yet. Judge007 mentioned he might, but he's also working on several other things first.

Working with the LoversLab file size limitations, I'm running into issues with multipart archives appearing to work,

but having no sound after recombing and installing.

Once that issue is fixed, I have several I'll post.

23 minutes ago, executaball said:

I haven't seen it documented anywhere, but there certainly is a limit for .esp and esl flagged .esp.

For normal .esp this is 250, the theoretical limit of esl space plugins is 4096. 

I know the esl count is dependant on the number of FormIDs.

With the dummy esl's we're putting out for the voice packs, there are no FormIDs, so theoretically aren't an issue.

However trying to post SexLab Dirty Talk in Multipart archive (3 bsa's, 3 esl's) for some reason get no sound.

Single BSA/ESL here functions, multipart not.

Looking at my install I have many BSA's,

But like you can find no reference as to limitations.

Could also be some form of compression issue

4 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Working with the LoversLab file size limitations, I'm running into issues with multipart archives appearing to work,

but having no sound after recombing and installing.

Once that issue is fixed, I have several I'll post.

I know the esl count is dependant on the number of FormIDs.

With the dummy esl's we're putting out for the voice packs, there are no FormIDs, so theoretically aren't an issue.

However trying to post SexLab Dirty Talk in Multipart archive (3 bsa's, 3 esl's) for some reason get no sound.

Single BSA/ESL here functions, multipart not.

Looking at my install I have many BSA's,

But like you can find no reference as to limitations.

Could also be some form of compression issue

Why not just make the archives the same as the mod esp name and forget the empty ESLs?

If it has BSAs already, add a number to the BSA name like the base game does to load multiple BSAs

I think I'll try it in my game.

2 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Why not just make the archives the same as the mod esp name and forget the empty ESLs?

If it has BSAs already, add a number to the BSA name like the base game does to load multiple BSAs

I think I'll try it in my game.

Is there a guide on the "adding a number to the BSA name like the base game does"

I've tried that approach with Archive.exe from the base install tools folder & couldn't replicate the base Data folder BSA's

Cathedral Assets Optimizer does do multipart, but creates dummy plugins for them.

I'm not aware of any other methods.

10 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Is there a guide on the "adding a number to the BSA name like the base game does"

I've tried that approach with Archive.exe from the base install tools folder & couldn't replicate the base Data folder BSA's

Cathedral Assets Optimizer does do multipart, but creates dummy plugins for them.

I'm not aware of any other methods.

If you uncheck dummy plugins in CAO, it should just renumber them.

I dropped the Hormones sound folder in my main Hormones install, and ran CAO on it after hiding the other plugin.

It created a new bsa named SexLab_Hormones0.bsa

So maybe just add a 0 to the end of it. I'm just going through all my voice packs now doing this, then I'll load up my old f'd up game to see if the dialogues still work.

1 minute ago, zarantha said:

If you uncheck dummy plugins in CAO, it should just renumber them.

I dropped the Hormones sound folder in my main Hormones install, and ran CAO on it after hiding the other plugin.

It created a new bsa named SexLab_Hormones0.bsa

So maybe just add a 0 to the end of it. I'm just going through all my voice packs now doing this, then I'll load up my old f'd up game to see if the dialogues still work.

Let me know how that works, please!